First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How about we not warp people's minds with pediophilia, better yet...
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/11
How about we let little girls be little girls. Trying to make little girls sexy is just
warping the personality, even worse is what it does to the children. She should
be playing doctor and working on her first crush; not tryin to be a sex object.
I understand we all have our freakyness and for the most part it's to each his/her
own, but i see it hurting them. Where does it stop? I saw one anime showing a girl maybe
15 or so trying to be sexy then put one next to her maybe at 9? And it's not just in anime,
I saw a lil toddler in a beauty contest dressed and stuffed as Marilyn Monroe. At first thought
it was a lil person, then saw it was a kid wtf!?
I'm probably one of the oldest here (all 30 and wise !aha ((and hopefully I'll always love toons)) and maybe i'm just old skool, but this is getting out of hand. Imagine yourself in 20 years with a little daughter, would you want this for her? or him for that matter?
I say as long as she/he is of age, it's all good for the play. I mean, kid's don't even have the ability to know what's good for them or the thought process of what it will do to them in 5 years.
And I say all this soberly because I love women and I love sex (I am a full on supporter of grown and sexy play); I just want our women to be healthy and whole.
I also want mature toons for the grown and kid toons for the kids. Just a line where we say that's too much.
40102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/17/11
Easiest solution? Sweaters. I don't care how hot it is outside.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/11

Breckerkick wrote:

Easiest solution? Sweaters. I don't care how hot it is outside.


What the ....
27034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/18/11

silentavian wrote:

How about we let little girls be little girls. Trying to make little girls sexy is just
warping the personality, even worse is what it does to the children. She should
be playing doctor and working on her first crush; not tryin to be a sex object.
I understand we all have our freakyness and for the most part it's to each his/her
own, but i see it hurting them. Where does it stop? I saw one anime showing a girl maybe
15 or so trying to be sexy then put one next to her maybe at 9? And it's not just in anime,
I saw a lil toddler in a beauty contest dressed and stuffed as Marilyn Monroe. At first thought
it was a lil person, then saw it was a kid wtf!?
I'm probably one of the oldest here (all 30 and wise !aha ((and hopefully I'll always love toons)) and maybe i'm just old skool, but this is getting out of hand. Imagine yourself in 20 years with a little daughter, would you want this for her? or him for that matter?
I say as long as she/he is of age, it's all good for the play. I mean, kid's don't even have the ability to know what's good for them or the thought process of what it will do to them in 5 years.
And I say all this soberly because I love women and I love sex (I am a full on supporter of grown and sexy play); I just want our women to be healthy and whole.
I also want mature toons for the grown and kid toons for the kids. Just a line where we say that's too much.


The only way you will achieve this is if you somehow convince the pedobears on /b/ to stop promoting CP. While your at it, make child molestation and rape a offence punishable by death. This will surely deter these disgusting excuses for human beings...
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
Yeah, death might work. My only other thought on it would be to evolve our societies and people so that it becomes something that got left behind or we grew so much that it couldn't exist. I know, wishful thinking; but if we don't have a goal to work for will we ever get there?
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/27/11 , edited 12/27/11
Why, your thinking is very remarkably like that of the Musulman, that the girl, for dressing in so and so way, is responsible for the man's temptation- wicked harlot- and, should she be sexually molested- or worse- she brought it upon herself, and so, she should not be at liberty to dress however she pleases because she would tempt the man, and, thereby, cause him to lose control over his own libido. We have evolved from that sort of primitive thought, whereby the blame is upon the woman rather than the man for the man's indecent and savage conduct. Civilised society generally blames the man for his own lust, and for acting upon that lust, rather than blame the girl, who, generally, do not seek to attract men to sexual deviency by their dress. While there are parts of the world where this is still the case, being located primarily in the markedly less civilised places, where outrageous religious fanaticism and widespread superstition are still the norm, our Secular Western Civilization is different from them. If you want to restrict and abridge the liberty of those girls, who have done nought but to dress a la mode, and to restrict and abridge the rights women in general, I suggest you move to those areas, and join them in their backwardness.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/11 , edited 12/27/11
Actually, my thoughts were towards the producers and directors of the industry. Girls dress for effect, if you put a young girl in a sexy outfit; then promote it as normal; then people with the tendency will feed that thought and want it more. If you let a young girl dress how she will; she'll most likely look like a cute little princess. This is because until she reaches the age of puberty when her ideas naturally turn to boys she has no ideas about it. In most civilized countries, until the girl is of age she is under the care of her guardians. No, she shouldn't have the freedom to dress however she wants. Until her mind is grown and mature, she has no idea know what is good for her. That's why there is a legal age limit in most countries. Trying to twist indecency into normal thought is nothing but insidious.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/27/11 , edited 12/27/11

silentavian wrote:

Actually, my thoughts were towards the producers and directors of the industry. Girls dress for effect, if you put a young girl in a sexy outfit; then promote it as normal; then people with the tendency will feed that thought and want it more. If you let a young girl dress how she will; she'll most likely look like a cute little princess. This is because until she reaches the age of puberty when her ideas naturally turn to boys she has no ideas about it. In most civilized countries, until the girl is of age she is under the care of her guardians. No, she shouldn't have the freedom to dress however she wants. Until her mind is grown and mature, she has no idea know what is good for her. That's why there is a legal age limit in most countries. Trying to twist indecency into normal thought is nothing but insidious.


In most civilized nations, we do indeed have an age of majority, that age of majority being eighteen years of age. But, you mistakenly apply our laws of our rights after the age of majority to the freedom to dress. While it is true that minors do not have very many rights, the liberty to dress as they please is not one of those restricted rights. The parents may refuse to buy her the clothing, she may have to work herself to get that article of fashion, but, nevertheless, she is free to dress however she wants, and why not? In civilized countries, we don't treat our girls as property, we allow them a great deal of freedom to engage in something as harmless as dressing up as she pleases, and what matter the reason for dressing up fashionably? This stems from a certain philosophy of ours, something that you may find strange, foreign, odious even, namely that these little girls are humans, with free thoughts, and should be allowed certain freedoms, harmless as they are, to make her mistakes, to learn from them, to grow, mature, and profit from it, which isn't possible unless we allow girls a certain amount of freedom, including the freedom to dress. A sick, paedophilic mind will be sick and paedophilic regardless of clothing, they will still sexually assault girls, dress has nothing to do with it, and, if a little bit of young skin is enough to make him lose his control of his libido, why, it isn't safe to have him around to begin with. Then, you object to this being 'indecent', which is a relative value, and not objective and universal. The article of clothing itself isn't indecent, the individual apply his judgment in determining the indecency of the clothing. Our civilization is such that no an individual's moral judgment is not the standard by which all moral judgment is based, and certainly not the basis of abridging the rights of the little girl, one of the comparatively few she has.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
blah blah blah. Dressing a girl in leathers and lace is more than a lil skin. I don't know about your country, but in mine kids act out what they see on t.v. If a girl dresses too grown up for her age and goes out in the street, she's going to attract attention from people that would normally pass her by. Yes the sick mind will be sick and I'm not saying sweep the issue under the rug; we should deal with it. You're correct it is the guys fault. But why laud it? Why promote the idea and reinforce it? Why accept it as something we cannot change?
What girl gets a job at 8 or even 12? Yes, it is my opinion that prepubescent girls can't handle all the emotions and challenges of dating and sex. It's also my opinion that we shouldn't push girls into that role. Anime is getting more and more popular and is acted out on a regular basis. If we do nothing we will see more and more girls dressing outlandishly. If you think it's just my opinion look up the psychiatric studies done on the subject. A little girl doesn't need rights, she needs a loving family to stop her when she's going to hurt herself. She'll have plenty of time to make mistakes, learn and grow when her mind is also grown enough to process and evaluate them.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

silentavian wrote:

blah blah blah. Dressing a girl in leathers and lace is more than a lil skin. I don't know about your country, but in mine kids act out what they see on t.v. If a girl dresses too grown up for her age and goes out in the street, she's going to attract attention from people that would normally pass her by. Yes the sick mind will be sick and I'm not saying sweep the issue under the rug; we should deal with it. You're correct it is the guys fault. But why laud it? Why promote the idea and reinforce it? Why accept it as something we cannot change?
What girl gets a job at 8 or even 12? Yes, it is my opinion that prepubescent girls can't handle all the emotions and challenges of dating and sex. It's also my opinion that we shouldn't push girls into that role. Anime is getting more and more popular and is acted out on a regular basis. If we do nothing we will see more and more girls dressing outlandishly. If you think it's just my opinion look up the psychiatric studies done on the subject. A little girl doesn't need rights, she needs a loving family to stop her when she's going to hurt herself. She'll have plenty of time to make mistakes, learn and grow when her mind is also grown enough to process and evaluate them.


I suppose you are from one of the less civilized nations and, if I were to venture a guess, I would guess Saudia Arabia, or Afghanistan. But, all this by and by, you are suggesting that there is more than a little skin, and that children should cover up for the sake of decency- why should they? You have never shown any good reason why, beside that they might attract paedophiles, which they will attract regardless of clothing, and you suggest that, by allowing girls to dress in such and such fashion, we, as a society, are promoting paedophilia- ridiculous, it is as if, by saying that it is okay for homosexuals to marry, or okay at all for homosexuals to exist, we are promoting evil and satanism, there is no connections beside what the hypocritical moralists see. Then you make some blather about how children follow the television, how girls should not be allowed any freedom at all because they wouldn't know better, that, by allowing the freedom to dress up, we are somehow forcing them to be sexual creatures, etc., etc. Rubbish, Humbug, and Balderdash, girls are humans, they do grow, and they grow by learning from thier mistakes, as all humans do, we are not forcing them into a role, forcing them to be sexual creatures, parents do need draw the line when safety is concern, parents do need to teach children to distinguish between the fictional world of television, the real world, and how certain things in television do not apply in reality, but there is no reasonable justification for abridging the girl's right where dressing up is concern. Dressing up a la mode is not equal to sex or dating, or even becoming sexual creatures, nor does it lead to it. There are nations in the world that think that in our Western civilisation allowance of woman dressing up without some sort of veil or showing their naked arms and legs, we are making them purely sexual creatures, for much of the same justification as yours. Of course, you also mentioned dating, but that is not a very serious issue, as Courtship has nothing to do with clothing, and there is nothing wrong with allowing courtship amongst children. As I said before, Girls happen to be humans too, and they learn and profit from mistakes. That is how most people grow, unless you are some sort of exception, you were also subject to that famous old proverb: That a burnt child dreads fire. Dressing up and Dating is not hurting anyone, not in the least, themselves, it is not forcing them into a role, it is simply dressing up and courtship. They may get hurt emotionally, but they come out all the stronger from it, they mature from it. Childhood is a time of innocence, not overmuch restraint, and a loving family would grant them these freedoms because they are loving, because they know that the more strict and the more authoritarian you are, the more they will be moved to rebellion. They know that if you don't allow your child to make mistakes, they will not grow. You need proof that those activities somehow leads to promiscuity, harlotry, whoredom, etc. You claim certain psychiatric reports agree with you in that respect, only, if you have no proof of their existence, I could claim not only to have psychiatric reports to the contrary, but that Freud and Jung has risen from their grave with the express purpose of telling me that you are wrong, and girls should be allowed this much freedom.

But, can your argument not be applied to boys as well? That boys dressing up a la mode, are attracting paedophiles, and by allowing boys to dress up like that, we are promoting promiscuity and sexualizing the poor thing, and forcing them to a role. Dating as well, we are forcing them to handle emotions he isn't ready to handle, etc., etc. Why should this maxim only apply to the fairer and gentler sex, and not the other? Is a boy's feeling not as tender as a girl's? Should boys be forced into a role, to be sexualized, so on so forth? Yet, you limit this discussion to girls, and not to boys. But, you may say, boys clothing may not be as sexual and revealing as girl's clothing, does that change anything at all? No, not at all, because television promote certain values in a man, that is foolhardy, thoughtless bravado, lacking in all tender emotions, and, if we don't allow the boy to be scratched, to learn from his mistake, and, instead, restrict him, how will he ever learn otherwise? Your argument, from head to foot, is complete rubbish, complete humbug, complete bladerdash. No, girls and boys are not being sexualized by their clothing, they are not being forced into a role, we are not encouraging paedophilia, nor are any of your other claims by any means true. There is no justification for your opinions- they are simply the product of a reactionary mind, and had you lived in the early twentieth century, you would have found woman too pure to exist in the public sphere, to naive to get involved in politics and vote.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
Gave plenty of reasons, like her mind isn't grown enough. People's clothes are sexual and express their feelings about themselves.
In my first post I said he/she. Applying it to both boys and girls; you chose to only focus on girls.
It looks like that when you're talking about dating, you're talking about boys/girls of the same age group. Nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

You also seem to easily miss the point that I'm talking about the industry.


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/10/business/global/10manga.html?pagewanted=all
Hiromasa Nakai, a spokesman for the Japan Committee for Unicef, said the abundance of child pornography in Japan made it even easier for those who would normally not be considered as having clinical pedophilia, a psychiatric disorder characterized by a sexual obsession with young children, to develop a sexual interest in children.

That's from the article, seems like Japan's officials agree.

2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/28/11 , edited 12/28/11

silentavian wrote:

Gave plenty of reasons, like her mind isn't grown enough. People's clothes are sexual and express their feelings about themselves.
In my first post I said he/she. Applying it to both boys and girls; you chose to only focus on girls.
It looks like that when you're talking about dating, you're talking about boys/girls of the same age group. Nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

You also seem to easily miss the point that I'm talking about the industry.


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/10/business/global/10manga.html?pagewanted=all
Hiromasa Nakai, a spokesman for the Japan Committee for Unicef, said the abundance of child pornography in Japan made it even easier for those who would normally not be considered as having clinical pedophilia, a psychiatric disorder characterized by a sexual obsession with young children, to develop a sexual interest in children.

That's from the article, seems like Japan's officials agree.




Centuries from now, your ignorance will be a branch unto itself, studied extensively for the profundity of its stupidity and incoherence. You assert that you gave plenty of reasons, like her mind isn't mature enough, yet, you neglect a vital point that I made, namely that mental maturity depends not solely upon age, but upon experience as well, hence my repeated and unrefuted assertion that girls should be allowed the freedom to make mistakes, learn, and profit on it. You have no valid reasons, and every reason you put forth, I have refuted. You then call people's clothing 'sexual'- I find it hard to take you seriously after that, as clothing are not sexual, there is hardly anything sexual in clothing. Clothings are, themselves, without any values, morals, etc., and it is to the individual to put his morals, values, and such upon the clothing. You put your own judgment upon clothing, and if you find little girls in clothing sexual, then I worry for you and the community around you. Of course, you then ignore the fact that you said so yourself, that a girl's mind isn't ready for dating, are you retracting that statement- there is no shame in being wrong.

You provided an article as proof of your assertion that there are medical authorities that agree with you, but you make two mistakes. Fist, you are missing the whole point of the article- they are cracking down not upon people dressing up or anything, but upon obscene, sexual, and pornographic images of children. We have a nice little term for that, it is called Child pornography, and that has nothing, I repeat, and with greater emphasis, so that it may get through to that thick mist of stupidity that constantly surrounds you, with allowing little girls to dress as they will. They aren't saying that girls having the freedom to dress up as they will causes and encourage paedophila, as you seem to think, but that the abundance of child pornography makes it easier for people indulge in it. No, Tokyo officials don't agree with your statement, in fact, they say nothing on the matter but that child pornography is very abundant in Tokyo, and that this must be rectified. But, and here is the second point, political officials are not scientists, and this is not a psychiatric report. Their judgment, even if they do agree with you, which there is no reason to believe they do, have no bearing on truth.

You blame the industry: this vague, international, conspiracy of these strange, hooked-nosed vulturous and greedy people, that, in reality, has absolutely no meaning what so ever, as the perpetrator of this change in fashion. They are not, I can assure you. The 'industry' is only a reflection of society as a whole. What 'the industry' does is provide for the wants of the people by selling this object to them. It is not some evil entity hell-bent on perverting our good, christian nation, it is not some malevolent force, acting on behalf of Old Nick himself, to usher rulership of evil, it is not anything sentient, the industry is a economic entity, with no thought but profit, and it makes profit by profiting off the times. That is something called 'Capitalism'.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
LOL, whatever man. Never said it was psychological in nature. The report does say they are starting to pass laws to end it. It also hints that these types of laws will lead to the end of selling it all together.
It also says these types of "indulgences" can lead people into a pedio state. If every civilized nation has made laws concerning the acceptable age limit of a girl, does that not mean the same thing as a global agreement that taking a child is inherently unacceptable? Or by outlawing child pornography that it could lead some to take the action in real life?
The dress is obvious, it feeds an addiction. If you look it up, the more you feed an addiction the worse it gets.
Why are you getting so pissy about limiting a girl by not allowing her to dress like a hooker? There'll be plenty of chances for
her to explore when she gets grown.
All your personal attacks are lame rantings. Why are you so defensive? The fact you need to make points like a lawyer already means you're on losing ground. But rant away if it makes you feel better.
My stand is where it's at. We shouldn't, as a society portray young girls in a sexy manner. I know I'm not being tolerant of all lifestyles and I'm not sorry for it. Call me what you will, I'm not accepting.
It's sad really, that one of the most beautiful styles of animation and art have such an ugly side. If Japan knew how close she was to having a highly elevated society, all this mess would be done with.
Just looking out from the States.



2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 12/28/11 , edited 12/28/11

silentavian wrote:

LOL, whatever man. Never said it was psychological in nature. The report does say they are starting to pass laws to end it. It also hints that these types of laws will lead to the end of selling it all together.
It also says these types of "indulgences" can lead people into a pedio state. If every civilized nation has made laws concerning the acceptable age limit of a girl, does that not mean the same thing as a global agreement that taking a child is inherently unacceptable? Or by outlawing child pornography that it could lead some to take the action in real life?
The dress is obvious, it feeds an addiction. If you look it up, the more you feed an addiction the worse it gets.
Why are you getting so pissy about limiting a girl by not allowing her to dress like a hooker? There'll be plenty of chances for
her to explore when she gets grown.
All your personal attacks are lame rantings. Why are you so defensive? The fact you need to make points like a lawyer already means you're on losing ground. But rant away if it makes you feel better.
My stand is where it's at. We shouldn't, as a society portray young girls in a sexy manner. I know I'm not being tolerant of all lifestyles and I'm not sorry for it. Call me what you will, I'm not accepting.
It's sad really, that one of the most beautiful styles of animation and art have such an ugly side. If Japan knew how close she was to having a highly elevated society, all this mess would be done with.
Just looking out from the States.





You wonder why I am so very insistent on actual Psychiatric studies, when you never said it was psychological in nature. Two things, I asked you for the psychiatric studies that proves your point- you never did show 'em, and secondly, the law isn't about dress, it is about child pornography, which doesn't concern dress, and belongs to a different category altogether. Yes, every civilized nations have obscenity laws, especially those covering visual depiction of the sexual abuse of children. Yes, paedophilia is unacceptable in most refined nations. We are in agreement there. What we are not in agreement, however, is the right for Children to dress as they please, when there is no reason to abridge those rights. The presence of children is enough to feed the addiction of a paedophila, to feed into his disease, it doesn't matter what children wear, whether she goes out dressed in a bonnet and with not an inch of skin outside her face, or she dresses in the modern fashion. It may not be safe for a children to dress like that when there are paedophiles, but it isn't safe for children, generally, when there are paedophiles around.

Then, you ask me why I am defending something you find objectionable, why I am being 'pissy'. The answer is simple, really, because you were being 'pissy' over children dressed in so and so way, and I am trying to show you, when you are telling us all how it will cause paedophiles to molest little children, and all that, none of that is not true, I have shown it not true, in fact, it is so not true, you may even call it 'false'- a word that may apply to most of your arguments. I am saying that children should be able to dress however they please, to make their mistake, and to learn from those mistake and grow from it, but you return to the argument that she should mature mentally first before she makes go out and makes mistakes and grow. Pray, how does one mature mentally? Through experiences, of course, and these experiences do include mistakes. You are just being thick on the point, and, to be honest, I do not know why I am arguing with a savage mind, which more properly belong in countries where mass prejudice and religious intolerance is law. You have a set of judgment and values and morals which sees our Western allowances of such thing as akin to paedophilia, that is just your value, and it isn't the job of society to apply your values to everyone, and only your value. If you wanted such thing, find a third world country and be dictator of that little nation- we here in the west are usually intolerant of such moralizing.

But, more to the point, why should we let girls dress as they please? The answer is simple, very simple, in fact so simple, even you, who have been shown to be utterly and impossibly thick, can comprehend it, namely: If there is no just cause to abridge one's right, then those rights should, on no account, be abridged. If I were to say that you should not be allowed to answer to me anymore, because you are so incredibly thick, that I can't derive any pleasure from the intellectual bullying of a cretin, and that that should be law, then I am suggesting the unjust abridgment of your right, and you should rightly take offence at such suggestion. If I were, to suggest that coloured folks be sent away to keep this nation white and clean, you should also take offense at the suggestion of the unjust abridgment of their rights. What you are suggesting it the unjust abridgment of the rights of these children, their right to dress up however they please, even if it offends you and entices you to sexual thoughts.

Then, you attack me on the grounds of sounding too much like a lawyer, and that is a sign that I am losing ground. If I do sound like a lawyer to you, then it is unrelated to your claim that I am losing ground, rather, it just shows that my argument is organized, a concept you may find foreign, when your previous replies amounted to incoherence, which I suppose you take for strength. But, I am not here to debate rhetoric or style with you, and, while I am sorry you find the style of my reply objectionable, I should only hope this- that you should actually reply to the argument made in them, instead of just attacking it for whatever objections you have in it.

Finally, you say that Japan is close to having an elevated society, if only they would excise paedophilic elements from their animation- you are confusing a small portion with the whole. Not all anime and manga or paedophilic, and even if they are paedophilic, some happens to serve a higher purpose, and owning the one of three traits that are used to separate meritorious works from pornography, viz, artistic, political, and scientific value. But this this is unrelated to the right for children to dress as they please, which is our main point of contention. But, I know my faults, and I know that I can get extremely verbose and tedious, and sometimes for no effect, and, if that should tire you or tax you, I am sorry for it, and I only beg your patience where it is necessary, which I think is but fair, as I have been remarkably patient concerning your intellectual disability.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
man, do you guys have a little club where you get together and share arguments?
It seems like you don't understand. I really don't care what you think about me.
All ya'll can do is call names and come up w/ half bs arguments.

Really? did i say all anime are like this? Or, did I say that all Japan had to do
was get rid of this to become highly elevated (might've sounded like it, but there's
a lot more to "this mess"). If a girl doesn't have the capacity to process things until
she grows, why should she go ahead and have the experiences then deal with them
when she grows up? Why are you making the girls go through all the drama, when
before it's the predators fault? You shifted the blame to it's the girls fault since she needs
to make the mistake and grow from it. The reason we have the age limit is to protect the
younger ones from having to deal with some of these grown people.
No, in the West we say what we think and roll with we believe in. You have twisted the debate
to only focus on the smallest thing
(how girls dress (*(what you think) when the debate was on how girls are portrayed
in some of these animations.
So, I'll keep it movin and you keep trying to say underage girls should be able to dress
like hookers. By the way, Freedom is the freedom of traps. People use the word to mean
they can do whatever they want. How is it freedom when the next step is entrapped?
I dig that savage mind though, Savage minds, to the next.
LME
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.