First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Outside the bar
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Of course." Hong Feng nodded.


Lulu smiled warmly and relaxed ordering a drink.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
Hong Feng stared at the collection of alcohol on the shelves.

(Should we move back to inside the bar?)
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
Miki walked out and took off her jacket , spread her wings and flew to the roof. "Hn, This feels so good~" She said the wind massaging her wings. She took out a cigarette and light it.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
Hong Feng and Masamune walked out from the bar to be surrounded by men wearing dark colored suits.
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Hong Feng and Masamune walked out from the bar to be surrounded by men wearing dark colored suits.


Miki looked over the edge of the roof, And she wondered (This---> * Is thought bubble) *Hm....What's, going on~*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
"Date-sama, I'm going to need you to come with me." a man said, reaching to grab Masamune. Hong Feng moved in front of him, "Gomen, Danna is busy tonight. Come again some other time." she said. "You heard Feng, now move it you bastards." Masamune said. "I'm sorry, please move, Ms Feng. This doesn't involve you." the man said. "Ms...." Hong Feng paused, "You're Hui Jie's men." she scowled. "Oh look, my beautiful lady is scowling." Masamune said.
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Date-sama, I'm going to need you to come with me." a man said, reaching to grab Masamune. Hong Feng moved in front of him, "Gomen, Danna is busy tonight. Come again some other time." she said. "You heard Feng, now move it you bastards." Masamune said. "I'm sorry, please move, Ms Feng. This doesn't involve you." the man said. "Ms...." Hong Feng paused, "You're Hui Jie's men." she scowled. "Oh look, my beautiful lady is scowling." Masamune said.


Miki was getting more concerned by the second.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
"Good man Please let us by." Masamune said, putting a hand on Hong Feng's shoulder. "Danna!" Hong Feng exclaimed.

(The italicized words means he's speaking another language.)
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Good man Please let us by." Masamune said, putting a hand on Hong Feng's shoulder. "Danna!" Hong Feng exclaimed.

(The italicized words means he's speaking another language.)


She tilted her head at the foriegn lanuange but continued to watch.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12
The man shoved past Hong Feng to grab at Masamune. "Uh-uh. Only Hong Feng can do that, you see?" Masamune said, grabbing the arm and promptly twisting it behind the man's back.
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

The man shoved past Hong Feng to grab at Masamune. "Uh-uh. Only Hong Feng can do that, you see?" Masamune said, grabbing the arm and promptly twisting it behind the man's back.


Miki didn't like where this was going so she decided to make an entrence. She spread her wings to their full length and stood, casting a large scary shadow upon them. "Hey..." She said her voice altered to a now calm dark tone. She lifted her self into the air hovering her cigarette burn brighter lighting her face up. The wind blew reveling her scared eye in all of its gore, she had to admit, she felt scary.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12
The men glanced up but none scattered. Hong Feng used the chance to attack the man who had a grip on Masamune's arm. Masamune retreated his arm and stood back. Hong Feng was in a rage, no one touches her employer without her say so.
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

The men glanced up but none scattered. Hong Feng used the chance to attack the man who had a grip on Masamune's arm. Masamune retreated his arm and stood back. Hong Feng was in a rage, no one touches her employer without her say so.


She quickly swooped down nailing a man in the head with her foot, he collapsed. She grabbed another throwing him around almost playing with him in the sky, throwing him up , down and letting him fall and catching him at the last moment. she set him down finally and said "Bother these two no more." He ran fast
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/27/12
Hong Feng scowled at the men. "Tell your boss that if he wants something he'll get it when I die!" she yelled. Masamune chuckled.
Ms Owner
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/27/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Hong Feng scowled at the men. "Tell your boss that if he wants something he'll get it when I die!" she yelled. Masamune chuckled.


She turned her head and sorta chuckled to herself "So what the hell was that about???" She brought in her wing and checked on it, the man had caught her, but it wasn't broken, she went to fly it and came back as soon as the pain had eased.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.