First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Depression
Posted 12/9/11
Clinical Depression requires extensive treatment and counseling
Regular depression go talk to someone.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 12/9/11
y did like three of my friends come on this threadddfd??? coincidental or not. Im being stalked by my friends and then sum..
33127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

Sessh-Inu wrote:

y did like three of my friends come on this threadddfd??? coincidental or not. Im being stalked by my friends and then sum..


Perhaps you are the one stalking us...
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

JoeSurf wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:

y did like three of my friends come on this threadddfd??? coincidental or not. Im being stalked by my friends and then sum..


Perhaps you are the one stalking us...


no i dont id try not to quit messing with my brains
13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / That place
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

o3oBuddha wrote:


bigpapapurpz wrote:

Can you be "depressed" and not know it? What exactly is depression to you and how does it affect you?

does being cynical mean ur depressed? i sometimes think life is pointless which is prob the case. in a 1000 years will anyone even know you ever existed? am i depressed or am i tripping?


Nobody knows you exist now.


Well, this is a contradiction if I ever saw one. . .
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

NoaHHaoN wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:


bigpapapurpz wrote:

Can you be "depressed" and not know it? What exactly is depression to you and how does it affect you?

does being cynical mean ur depressed? i sometimes think life is pointless which is prob the case. in a 1000 years will anyone even know you ever existed? am i depressed or am i tripping?


Nobody knows you exist now.


Well, this is a contradiction if I ever saw one. . .


People don't know I exist, yes.
That is true, never said I was any different.
But it's cute that you noticed.

13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / That place
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

o3oBuddha wrote:


NoaHHaoN wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:


bigpapapurpz wrote:

Can you be "depressed" and not know it? What exactly is depression to you and how does it affect you?

does being cynical mean ur depressed? i sometimes think life is pointless which is prob the case. in a 1000 years will anyone even know you ever existed? am i depressed or am i tripping?


Nobody knows you exist now.


Well, this is a contradiction if I ever saw one. . .


People don't know I exist, yes.
That is true, never said I was any different.
But it's cute that you noticed.



Haha, I meant the fact that you wrote "Nobody knows you exist now."
When, while you replied to his post you sort of acknowledged his existence.
And as I qouted your post, I acknowledged your existence.
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 12/9/11

NoaHHaoN wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:


NoaHHaoN wrote:


o3oBuddha wrote:


bigpapapurpz wrote:

Can you be "depressed" and not know it? What exactly is depression to you and how does it affect you?

does being cynical mean ur depressed? i sometimes think life is pointless which is prob the case. in a 1000 years will anyone even know you ever existed? am i depressed or am i tripping?


Nobody knows you exist now.


Well, this is a contradiction if I ever saw one. . .


People don't know I exist, yes.
That is true, never said I was any different.
But it's cute that you noticed.



Haha, I meant the fact that you wrote "Nobody knows you exist now."
When, while you replied to his post you sort of acknowledged his existence.
And as I qouted your post, I acknowledged your existence.


Ahhh!
Because that response goes various ways.
But in general, and by majority we do not exist in alot of places.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 12/9/11
Suffering from it right now........
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/11
its all good.
Posted 12/10/11
Feeling depressed without knowing the reason. Happens everyday.
I do a lot of my hobbies and eat sweets just to get rids of that mess.
And that mess is a waste of time.
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I use to be depress when I broke up with my ex boyfriend because I would thought that breaking up something that was so close to me would make me feel better, but it didn't and i pretty much ended up crying all the time last year. but now, i am back to my feet and start to understand that relationships with someone is always hard work and it is hard to lose someone when they ended up like that. for me, i talk it out with my friends and close people whom i think are trusted towards me. i am no longer depress with my ex because i have move on and not care about him anymore. i still do think about him at times but at times i wanted to think about my future and just kick his ass for the marks. i remember my friends told me that i needed help, but i ended up writing up everything and just let out everything
23028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 12/10/11 , edited 12/10/11
I like how teenagers and tweens pretend to be depressed/think they are clinically depressed because it gives them "artistic value" and gives them such deep character. In reality it makes them look whiny, and it's a bit of an insult to those who actually are. Same goes to anyone who thinks they can justify their flaws with "mental disorders".
Posted 12/31/11
Stop weeping, it's not making me feel any sadder.
Posted 1/1/12
If you want a tip, never touch booze when you're sad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.