WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply naruto war
Member
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the milky way
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
ok, for this choose who you think would honestly win by copying and pasting the charecters and their points. each charecter will start off with 10 points, each post u make u can add 1 point to 1 person (make sure the number is blue), and u can take away 1 point from 1 charecter each post. (make sure the number is red.) no more than 1 post every say 3 hours.

naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-10
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1
Creator
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / town vill of scis...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
complecated!
Moderator
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a place, in a...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

m3dragon wrote:

ok, for this choose who you think would honestly win by copying and pasting the charecters and their points. each charecter will start off with 10 points, each post u make u can add 1 point to 1 person (make sure the number is blue), and u can take away 1 point from 1 charecter each post. (make sure the number is red.) no more than 1 post every say 3 hours.

naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-10
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1


lol kabuto about to die and it just started
Moderator
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a place, in a...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-10
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-
Moderator
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a place, in a...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
i killed kabuto muahahaha
Creator
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / town vill of scis...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-11
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-9
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
Creator
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / town vill of scis...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-12
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-9
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-1
Creator
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / town vill of scis...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-12
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-9
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-
Member
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-11
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai-11
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-9
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-
Member
24714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / penang
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

naruto- 12
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 9
orochimaru- 9
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori- 11
pain- 11
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1
Moderator
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a place, in a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

2619677 wrote:


naruto- 12
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 9
orochimaru- 9
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori- 11
pain- 11
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1

u copy of the one befre u out it down. and u add to ONE and u take off ONE

Member
24714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / penang
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

crunchman1 wrote:


2619677 wrote:


naruto- 12
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 9
orochimaru- 9
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori- 11
pain- 11
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1

u copy of the one befre u out it down. and u add to ONE and u take off ONE



wad u mean ???

Moderator
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a place, in a...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

2619677 wrote:


crunchman1 wrote:


2619677 wrote:


naruto- 12
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 9
orochimaru- 9
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-10
itachi-10
sasori- 11
pain- 11
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1

u copy of the one befre u out it down. and u add to ONE and u take off ONE



wad u mean ???


u can only add to 1 person and take away from 1 person

Member
24714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / penang
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

crunchman1 wrote:


2619677 wrote:


crunchman1 wrote:


2619677 wrote:


naruto- 11
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-10
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 9
orochimaru- 9
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi-10
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza- 9
itachi-10
sasori- 11
pain- 11
diedera-10
tobi-10
haku-10
gamikichi-10
gai-10
kabuto-1

u copy of the one befre u out it down. and u add to ONE and u take off ONE



wad u mean ???


u can only add to 1 person and take away from 1 person



oooooo ...ok =)

Member
haylow 
19771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
naruto-10
sasuke-10
jiriaya-10
konohamaru-10
ino-10
kiba-10
hinata-11
shikimaru-10
neji-10
sai- 10
orochimaru-10
tsunade-10
akamaru-10
shino-10
kakashi- 11
lee-10
ten ten-10
zabuza-9
itachi-10
sasori-10
pain-10
diedera-10
tobi- 11
haku-10
gamikichi-10
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.