Post Reply Brainstorm!
Posted 12/10/11
Okay I'll go over any ideas for new forums or concepts.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
mabye we couould role play here?
Posted 12/10/11 , edited 12/10/11

tiatulip44 wrote:

mabye we couould role play here?


yes, that is one of my plans. I was thinking we could turn Vocaloid into a magical girl anime rp, with Miku as the main character.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/10/11

ew82076 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:

mabye we couould role play here?


yes, that is one of my plans. I was thinking we could turn Vocaloid into a magical girl anime rp, with Miku as the main character.


nice ideia
Posted 12/10/11

tiatulip44 wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:

mabye we couould role play here?


yes, that is one of my plans. I was thinking we could turn Vocaloid into a magical girl anime rp, with Miku as the main character.


nice ideia


then I'll set it up.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/10/11

ew82076 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:

mabye we couould role play here?


yes, that is one of my plans. I was thinking we could turn Vocaloid into a magical girl anime rp, with Miku as the main character.


nice ideia


then I'll set it up.

AWSOME *give the thumbs up*
You must be logged in to post.