First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Spring 2012 Anime
62009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
My two most wanted shows for Spring 2012 -
Eureka Seven Ao
Medaka Box

Oh Please Oh Please can Crunchyroll Stream Them
47218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
Yay for more Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?! The Saint Seiya one looks interesting.
The Wise Wizard
79329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/1/12

rpgothic wrote:

My two most wanted shows for Spring 2012 -
Eureka Seven Ao
Medaka Box

Oh Please Oh Please can Crunchyroll Stream Them

Medaka Box has TV Tokyo listed as the primary network, so odds are good.

Normally I would have said odds are very good, but given that Aquarion Evol and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou from this season were also, and ended up being simulcast by no one, my degree of confidence has dropped. (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou was licensed by NIS America, however).

114407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
sket dance has been confirmed to run another year via its latest jump cover. i assume next week we will hear about beelzebub if it will go for another year or not and given the fact it is impossible to finish the current arc in such a short amount of time im pretty sure its just changing time slots.
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


rpgothic wrote:

My two most wanted shows for Spring 2012 -
Eureka Seven Ao
Medaka Box

Oh Please Oh Please can Crunchyroll Stream Them

Medaka Box has TV Tokyo listed as the primary network, so odds are good.

Normally I would have said odds are very good, but given that Aquarion Evol and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou from this season were also, and ended up being simulcast by no one, my degree of confidence has dropped. (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou was licensed by NIS America, however).



I think a lot of us thought Funico would get Aquarion EVOL since Funimation did license the original series. But Winter wound up being very surprising with the Nise simulcast, Another being the first Kadokawa series to be simulcast since the Funico announcement(or maybe second, I can't remember if that yaoi series got announced as a simulcast before or after), and Funico grabbing up Milky Holmes 2.
theskyflame has pointed out that Media Factory looks like the distributor for Medaka Box which certainly could mean that Funico gets it(although Media Factory was involved in Brave10 and Inu X Boku SS , both wound up being simulcast here). I imagine that between CR, Funico and TAN, somebody is going to be simulcasting Medaka Box .

And my most anticipated new shows for Spring 2012 are:
Sakamichi no Apollon
Uchuu Kyoudai
Haiyore! Nyarko-san
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
Jormungand

If Crunchyroll manages to get all five of those, I'll be ecstatic. (and I'd be quite busy since I have two carryovers, and I'd be surprised if CR didn't have the Fate/Zero continuation).




148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / the sky
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
I'll look forward to:
Zetman
Tsuritama
Ginga e Kickoff!!
Jormungand
Sakamichi no Apollon
Kuroko no Basuke


^________^
11589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm Lost
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
BAHAHA AKB0048. I prefer Idolmaster to REAL idol groups like AKB, but the premises is so wacky I've gotta watch it. I hope it's good.
Posted 3/1/12
Hmm, there looks to be a few interesting ones this season. Definitely will be picking up Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? again.
148350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/1/12

theskyflame wrote:

sket dance has been confirmed to run another year via its latest jump cover.

Hmm, interesting.
5184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/12
Tsuritama, Kimi To Boku, and Hyou-ka is what I'm going to watch. ^^
The Wise Wizard
79329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/1/12 , edited 3/2/12
Updates to the initial message in this topic:

Added information for Furusato Saisei Nihon no Mukashi and Pabu & Mojizu .
Added premiere times for Accel World, Natsuiro Kiseki, Sakamichi no Apollon, Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (Dusk maiden of Amnesia), Tsuritama, and Zetman.


About 30 minutes after I updated the initial message, ANN posted news of yet another new series for April:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-02/kuromajo-san-ga-toru-children-novels-get-tv-anime

As the article notes:

The seven-minute anime episodes will run within the Dai! Tensai TV-kun program, which runs from 6:20 to 6:54 p.m. on the public broadcaster NHK's education channel E-Tele.

As I don't believe there has ever been a simulcast of an "embedded" anime before, one should not be expected for this series.
148350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12
Latest news from CR:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/02-1/crunchyroll-begins-its-spring-season-of-anime-with-hiiro-no-kakera#comments


The first episode of Hiiro no Kakera airs Monday March 5, 2012 at 11 am PST.



Hiiro no Kakera will be available in the following territories: U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Brazil, and Portugal.
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

stark700 wrote:

Latest news from CR:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/02-1/crunchyroll-begins-its-spring-season-of-anime-with-hiiro-no-kakera#comments


The first episode of Hiiro no Kakera airs Monday March 5, 2012 at 11 am PST.



Hiiro no Kakera will be available in the following territories: U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Brazil, and Portugal.


I am really surprised that Crunchyroll announced one this fast. Might be two to three weeks before we get another simulcast annoucement. (Ozuma starts in a few weeks so if CR gets that then that's the soonest one. Otherwise, we'd probably hear more in the last week of March). I hope we get a few more surprise ones before we get the somewhat more expected ones(Fate/Zero 2nd, Kimi to Boku 2, Saki: Achiga-hen)

148350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

pistolsaf wrote:
I am really surprised that Crunchyroll announced one this fast. Might be two to three weeks before we get another simulcast annoucement. (Ozuma starts in a few weeks so if CR gets that then that's the soonest one. Otherwise, we'd probably hear more in the last week of March). I hope we get a few more surprise ones before we get the somewhat more expected ones(Fate/Zero 2nd, Kimi to Boku 2, Saki: Achiga-hen)

I think it might be an actual preview episode similar to what Rinne no Lagrange did awhile ago.

http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SPRING_2012


Hiiro no Kakera Studio DEEN
Preview Airing: Episode 01: Yomiuri TV 03/05 26:14


Update: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-02/sket-dance-anime-confirmed-for-2nd-year

Seems that theskyflame was right in his earlier post.


This year's 14th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is confirming on Monday that the Sket Dance anime will continue into its second year. Two popular characters from Kenta Shinohara's original manga, Saaya Agata and Koma Morishita, will debut in the anime's second year.


So in other words, great news to you Sket Dance fans out there and expect two popular characters.
38878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
Wow so many good ones to choose from!! I can't wait to see what CR has lined up for the spring 2012.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.