First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[NEW] Asian Adult Section
24028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
It would be nice to have streaming adult section.
I'm sure there's a large demand for asian porn.
Currently, there's no cost effective way of legally supplying the demand for asian porn.
Why buy the dvd or risk illegally downloading when crunchyroll can stream with a large selection.
I'd be willing to pay for a service that does this.
It would be nice if they had a nice variety too, hentai, lesbian, bukkake.

Your thoughts?
53948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
>Crunchyroll streaming porn

I don't think so...
24028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
There has to be a reason as to why not.
Is it a moral reason, or a financial reason?
There's a huge load of profit to be made on this! cmon crunchyroll inovate! It's good for the economy!
Engineer
88001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
Would only work as a sub-company to Crunchyroll since having porn associated with Crunchyroll directly would not be good for business.

Sort of like what Miramax was to Disney, back when Disney owned Miramax.

Though I believe Fakku is already doing this for hentai so I don't think there's a need for us to go that route. As for other types, there's plenty of legal ones out there.
83919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Pennsylvania/ Ind...
Offline
Posted 12/13/11
lol wut?

4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/12
Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!
19280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 1/11/12
I remember Hentai VHS back in the day was all from companies you'd never heard of, but if you read the fine print, it was a company that released normal anime, and was doing the hentai under a different name. That's what I figure CR would want to do if they actually wanted to stream hentai. However, it does have a negative connotation associated with it, so I doubt they would bother. Too many people complaining about morals or something. "THOU SHALT NOT WATCH KINKY STUFF!"
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

sonymemorex wrote:

There has to be a reason as to why not.
Is it a moral reason, or a financial reason?
There's a huge load of profit to be made on this! cmon crunchyroll inovate! It's good for the economy!


There has to be a reason as to why not? How about this: it's disgusting, filthy, wrong, and if they did then I'm sure a lot of member would leave.
Posted 1/12/12
this pg 13 site lol just be so bad xd
46175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/12 , edited 1/12/12
Most people would cry about it being "disgusting, filthy, wrong" but they are most likely to find things wrong with everything, But having that on CR would be something that wont happen anyway lol.
See what i did thar
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:

4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


Yes, thank you Darkaap11.

Eclair, you're being pretty hypocritical, you're implying that everyone must now not watch it because YOU think it's wrong and "moral-less", each to their own I guess.
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.