First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[NEW] Asian Adult Section
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/12/12 , edited 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


why would it make your life worse you dont need to watch it if it will be here it would be a different section so you wont be confronted with it on the general forums.

Edit: sudnifisent ninja'd me
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


Yes, thank you Darkaap11.

Eclair, you're being pretty hypocritical, you're implying that everyone must now not watch it because YOU think it's wrong and "moral-less", each to their own I guess.


many people would agree with me. I don't think people should stop because I personallly hate it. They should stop because it is wrong, it's a bad influence on people, and its treating actual human beings like objects. Furthermore, this site is for all ages. So porn should not be brought on here. Porn sites are created so people can watch filthy stuff elsewhere without corrupting and ruining great sites like this.
And FYI, I prefer Lumiere
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


why would it make your life worse you dont need to watch it if it will be here it would be a different section so you wont be confronted with it on the general forums.


yes I would. If I came on this site and there was a section for it, I would no doubt see ads showing the latest porn installments just like we have ads showing the newest anime now. And if porn was added on here, you really think no one would mention it at all on forums? You are the one being immature now.
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


Yes, thank you Darkaap11.

Eclair, you're being pretty hypocritical, you're implying that everyone must now not watch it because YOU think it's wrong and "moral-less", each to their own I guess.


many people would agree with me. I don't think people should stop because I personallly hate it. They should stop because it is wrong, it's a bad influence on people, and its treating actual human beings like objects. Furthermore, this site is for all ages. So porn should not be brought on here. Porn sites are created so people can watch filthy stuff elsewhere without corrupting and ruining great sites like this.
And FYI, I prefer Lumiere


Well Eclair, many people would agree with me too, you may hate perverts but I hate prudes who don't believe in the cycle of life and thinks it's "filthy" and "disgusting". Humans are objects, they're all little chess pieces being played by god.
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/12/12 , edited 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


Yes, thank you Darkaap11.

Eclair, you're being pretty hypocritical, you're implying that everyone must now not watch it because YOU think it's wrong and "moral-less", each to their own I guess.


many people would agree with me. I don't think people should stop because I personallly hate it. They should stop because it is wrong, it's a bad influence on people, and its treating actual human beings like objects. Furthermore, this site is for all ages. So porn should not be brought on here. Porn sites are created so people can watch filthy stuff elsewhere without corrupting and ruining great sites like this.
And FYI, I prefer Lumiere


Well Eclair, many people would agree with me too, you may hate perverts but I hate prudes who don't believe in the cycle of life and thinks it's "filthy" and "disgusting". Humans are objects, they're all little chess pieces being played by god.


as I have already said, I prefer Lumiere. And that is such a stupid argument! You think anyone who hates porn is automatically a religious nutjob! i'm an atheist, which means I don't belive in God or any higher being. isn't that all the more reason for us to behave since there isn't a higher power to punish bad people? furthermore, hating porn isn't being a prude. yes, people have sex to make other humans, but we don't need it to be filmed and broadcast! I believe in the cycle of like more than you obviously. I belive people should ahve sex with those they love and to have children. If people have causal sex and in pron films, that isn't going to produce children? And if it does, what kind of awful life would those children have? but I see there is no reasoning with people like you. you are just going to keep defending it, probably to make yourself feel better since you most likely watch it. And I don't want to associate with such people.
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


Exactly, I would appreciate it if you stopped calling it filth too. I don't criticize the stuff you like.
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.


you do know that you have no single reason to call us a perv we didnt say hentai is great i love porn ect...
wasting time is your own fault you are responding
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.

So now you're calling us perverts? I was just stating that people like you shouldn't have such closed minds and be so petty, when did we once say we watched this "filth" you speak of?

4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.


you do know that you have no single reason to call us a perv we didnt say hentai is great i love porn ect...
wasting time is your own fault you are responding


well I wont anymore since I dont want to associate with such people
4992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.

So now you're calling us perverts? I was just stating that people like you shouldn't have such closed minds and be so petty, when did we once say we watched this "filth" you speak of?



Why else would you bother to defend it? Anyway, don't talk to me anymore. Like I said, i don't want to associate with such people.
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


darkaap11 wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Please tell me you are joking. Who wants corrupt filth like that on this site? That's just disgusting!

You say hentai is, I quote "disguting, filthy, wrong" but what about listing Elfen Lied on your profile? I know it's not hentai but it's everything else. Don't give me wrong, I love Elfen Lied but you seem a little too immature to watch it... even if you ARE actually 19.

I vote yes XD people need to stop being prudes, rather pay and watch legally then watch it free illegally who gives a shit? it's going to be watched anyway :happy:



It's one thing to see naked cartoons. But actual porn is filth! not liking porn doesn't make you a prude. It just means you have morals. I really despise people like you. not only are you pervy, but you want everyone else to be the same.


she never said she was gonna watch it her self and she never said people need to watch it.
but it will be watched by some people you cant do anything against it.
and if people want to watch hentai/asian porn let them be not that your life would get worse of it..


If they want to then yes, I can't stop them. But I don't want it corrupting sites like this because then it WILL make my life worse.


How would it make your life worse if it's a separate section?


because it would be advertised on the homepage like the latest anime is now. And even if it wasn't it would still affect me. I could not be a member of a site with filth on it like that knowingly so I would have to leave the site and watch anime elsewhere.


you think hentai would be a advert on the homepage..... well i guess they will never do that because Its called "ADULT SECTION 18+ some countries 21+" that means the rest of the site is still PG-13 so they can't


whether it is advertised or not, I could not knowingly be a member of such a corrupt site so I would have to leave anyway and watch anime elsewhere. Luckily, despite pervs like you, this site is highly unlikely to become corrupt. So you are all wasting your time.


you do know that you have no single reason to call us a perv we didnt say hentai is great i love porn ect...
wasting time is your own fault you are responding


well I wont anymore since I dont want to associate with such people

...who stick up for rights?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.