Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Evil thoughts
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/11

DeusExMachine wrote:

I once contemplated buying an Apple product...


You're strong for not choosing to :') my family has been infected, APPLE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE D:
50142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/11
I have a lot of evil thoughts.. so it's good it's just THOUGHTS.. because I am really evil.. >.>
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/11
Run rampant.
Dirty thoughts.
Posted 12/17/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:

I once contemplated buying an Apple product...


You're strong for not choosing to :') my family has been infected, APPLE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE D:


I never trusted fad products. They almost always come off the line shoddily made.
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/11

DeusExMachine wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:

I once contemplated buying an Apple product...


You're strong for not choosing to :') my family has been infected, APPLE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE D:


I never trusted fad products. They almost always come off the line shoddily made.


We haven't had any problems so far but I'm sticking to good ol' microsoft XD
Posted 12/17/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:

I once contemplated buying an Apple product...


You're strong for not choosing to :') my family has been infected, APPLE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE D:


I never trusted fad products. They almost always come off the line shoddily made.


We haven't had any problems so far but I'm sticking to good ol' microsoft XD


Microsoft was never good, but I prefer it to the clusterf-ck that is Apple. Lesser of the two evils, I guess.
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/11

DeusExMachine wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:

I once contemplated buying an Apple product...


You're strong for not choosing to :') my family has been infected, APPLE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE D:


I never trusted fad products. They almost always come off the line shoddily made.


We haven't had any problems so far but I'm sticking to good ol' microsoft XD


Microsoft was never good, but I prefer it to the clusterf-ck that is Apple. Lesser of the two evils, I guess.


what do you use? XD
Posted 12/17/11


Microcrap.
Posted 12/17/11

DeusExMachine wrote:



Microcrap.


well I dont know about YOU guys but I got a free macbook from my college. Its rather nice.

Posted 12/17/11

NyuBoom wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:



Microcrap.


well I dont know about YOU guys but I got a free macbook from my college. Its rather nice.



Better free than paying entirely too much for an underpowered laptop.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 12/18/11 , edited 12/18/11
Ho ho ho! I sometimes daydream of conquering humanity and creating world peace !
Im so evil right now !

:)

2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/11

DeusExMachine wrote:



Microcrap.


You don't like it but you still use it? XD
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/18/11
There's no such thing as evil. The universe existed 14 billion years before humans existed and created the concept of evil. Even Hitler and Stalin, considered two of the most evil men in history, did little more than break lots of chemical bonds (aka, mass murders). In the scheme of our universe, even those considered the most evil are trivial.
103984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/18/11

speekma wrote:

There's no such thing as evil. The universe existed 14 billion years before humans existed and created the concept of evil. Even Hitler and Stalin, considered two of the most evil men in history, did little more than break lots of chemical bonds (aka, mass murders). In the scheme of our universe, even those considered the most evil are trivial.


Not to incense anyone but how do you break chemical bonds?
103984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/18/11
Plus to further the gadget discussion, like with most everything else, it's best to buy the best product in a certain category based on technical specifications and consumer feedback not on the name of the brand.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.