First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Things on Crunchy roll that make you say hm…
58667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / New York
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

sorry but notice how i included meiskan and she is making a kissy face.

oh and actually sorry for making "avatars" plural in that phrase. it may have confused you

and do i hint a bit of referring to me in your post?


first, i've never intended to make a "kissy face" in my avatar. it just so happens to be the way i look when i took the picture. and you really need to get some facts straight if you think i'm trying to look "hot" or "cute."
9063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
lol. i think im guilty of some of the vices posted, especially since i only read the posts of the people that i know have something to say, with opinions worth while.

nothing to really add. i hate it when people use "ur". red said it before, but it blurs the difference between your and you're.

mini mods thing..usually people get back on track themselves. most people warn about double posting and thats so that they don't inflate their accounts with CR points..or fill a whole page with replies..to themselves.

when users start bashing on each other's beliefs, it does get pretty bad. i myself try and be as polite as possible when i argue about beliefs in certain areas, but some poeple are just flat out..blunt. but all you can do is respect their opinion.

errr why the rant. im sure that you know it is not only you to ever feel that some of these were true, but it is an Online Community. it's possible that some of these people are enjoying doing things that annoy everyone else. like fishing for compliments. its obvious that they arent ugly, they arent fat, they arent butch, but they say so anyway. but so what. when i turn in papers for peer review, its almost natural for me to say "oh its not that good". its almost like..setting your standards low to be surprised by the response hahaha.

ok a long winded post. that no one will read. but at least it was said.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
@meis:

i said sexy. maybe you need to get your facts straight. my post was right above yours. and i'm pretty sure you reread those posts.

@red:

lol at the ur. it's all about the context but then again we can't all have perfect grammar pointdexter.
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

@meis:

i said sexy. maybe you need to get your facts straight. my post was right above yours. and i'm pretty sure you reread those posts.

@red:

lol at the ur. it's all about the context but then again we can't all have perfect grammar pointdexter.


Not to be mean or anything but you said sexy and hot. Your post was below hers.
Oh I see (:
My bad x]


Oh and Red: That pisses me off more than anything..except capitalization.
No offense.
Oh and abbreviation.
9063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

@meis:

i said sexy. maybe you need to get your facts straight. my post was right above yours. and i'm pretty sure you reread those posts.

@red:

lol at the ur. it's all about the context but then again we can't all have perfect grammar pointdexter.


i dont think it requires perfect grammar to put in two or three extra letters. and i dont have perfect grammar. i skip apostrophes when possible
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
my typing varies and my grammar is shit.

what else makes me go hm?

anthills. i dont like them. they get dirt on my new jordans so i squish them. yeah cruelty and shit who cares? like any of you have never killed a bug

edit:

@miyu:

i was correcting her on the "cute" part. lol and i was actually referring to her post after i posted. you know the one where i posted then lokita posted then you posted and then she posted?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
god i want to flame this so bad............ i will do 1 thing though


17 doesnt make sence because this thread is a rant about how much you hate certain groups so why make a rant about how much you hate people who do that

anyways some of this is good i deffinitly hate the people who tell you to spell out your words that annoyed the crap out of me. still nice thread bet you feel a lot better after writing it.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
I have no idea what's going on... but I skimmed through some of the posts here.. and don't flame me for being an FPR... because that's actually supposed to be the case. You read the first post because it's supposed to give you enough information to know what the topic is about and what you should post.

Speaking of which, it annoys me when people don't know how to read thread titles... or they read what they want and don't notice that very important (Read First Post!)... these are non-FPR's who post based on their impression of the topic itself... in the end, they miss out on important information to know when posting. Examples are like on the Filipino thread... and people just post in Filipino without knowing they should not use Filipino because it was stated in the First Post...

And with regard to people using Japanese names in Cyberspace when they really aren't Japanese... you can't blame them. I mean, Cyberspace was meant to be a place where you can create your own "alter-ego"... there is no honesty pact or whatever to say your should completely present yourself wholly and truthfully. Heck, in real life, we can't even do that. So the internet gives us an opportunity to create our "cyber selves", complete with avatar and name, if you be. I don't see many people putting their full names as their user names... and even some people shy away from giving such information because they think it's already too personal.

What a person likes to name himself/herself is his/her business. Saying they should stop the nonsense of using Japanese names when they aren't really Japanese is the same as saying people should stop using crappy names like "superhotchick999" or "imahunkletshavesex" or something like that.
58667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / New York
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

@meis:

i said sexy. maybe you need to get your facts straight. my post was right above yours. and i'm pretty sure you reread those posts.



oh no! i screwed up on a word! how will you ever understand what i mean?? seriously, will that really affect my point? no
Posted 6/18/07

edsamac wrote:

I have no idea what's going on... but I skimmed through some of the posts here.. and don't flame me for being an FPR... because that's actually supposed to be the case. You read the first post because it's supposed to give you enough information to know what the topic is about and what you should post.

Speaking of which, it annoys me when people don't know how to read thread titles... or they read what they want and don't notice that very important (Read First Post!)... these are non-FPR's who post based on their impression of the topic itself... in the end, they miss out on important information to know when posting. Examples are like on the Filipino thread... and people just post in Filipino without knowing they should not use Filipino because it was stated in the First Post...

And with regard to people using Japanese names in Cyberspace when they really aren't Japanese... you can't blame them. I mean, Cyberspace was meant to be a place where you can create your own "alter-ego"... there is no honesty pact or whatever to say your should completely present yourself wholly and truthfully. Heck, in real life, we can't even do that. So the internet gives us an opportunity to create our "cyber selves", complete with avatar and name, if you be. I don't see many people putting their full names as their user names... and even some people shy away from giving such information because they think it's already too personal.

What a person likes to name himself/herself is his/her business. Saying they should stop the nonsense of using Japanese names when they aren't really Japanese is the same as saying people should stop using crappy names like "superhotchick999" or "imahunkletshavesex" or something like that.


WOW.
That`s what I mean by smart !
I agree with him 110 % !!
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
lulz. u said "get your facts straight" how hypcrotical does your post sound then if you dont get your facts straight? seriously, will that affect ur main point? no. does that make you sound hypocritcal and all around dumb? yes.

@edsamac:

oh so it's ok for people to be fakes on the internet? hai guyz! lets hide behind a glowing computer screen and pretend to be something we're not. i'm not saying you have to use your real name as your username. but why join the jap craze? theres hundreds of other languages out there. ie: brazilian, croatian, egyptian, ethiopian, indian. HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THERE NO INDIAN USERNAMES?! if an admin sees this change my username to punani

guess you're going to hate me then. i dont look at first posts
9063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

edsamac wrote:

"imahunkletshavesex"


hahahaha that made me laugh. is that a previous screen name lol.


^i tried punani. it was taken -__-

279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
damn. kids have to stop watching russell peters.

i'll be back tomorrow to be an asshole so buddy me b/c everyone wants an asshole in their buddy list.

something that makes me go hm?
- first posts. nobody ever reads them :] so if you got important shit to say, say it in the second post. except in long threads. nobody reads the first page
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

but why join the jap craze?


People come to this site because they enjoy Asian shows/music/etc. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the majority of those people will use Asian usernames.
58667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / New York
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

lulz. u said "get your facts straight" how hypcrotical does your post sound then if you dont get your facts straight? seriously, will that affect ur main point? no. does that make you sound hypocritcal and all around dumb? yes.

@edsamac:

oh so it's ok for people to be fakes on the internet? hai guyz! lets hide behind a glowing computer screen and pretend to be something we're not. i'm not saying you have to use your real name as your username. but why join the jap craze? theres hundreds of other languages out there. ie: brazilian, croatian, egyptian, ethiopian, indian. HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THERE NO INDIAN USERNAMES?! if an admin sees this change my username to punani

guess you're going to hate me then. i dont look at first posts


I admit, I do find myself kind of dumb to be arguing with someone like you, so why bother anymore.
If screwing up on a word that I assumed you could also mean is considered a dumb thing to do, then let it be. At least I'm not pointing out tiny details to flame back at someone.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.