First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Things on Crunchy roll that make you say hm…
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

damn. kids have to stop watching russell peters.

i'll be back tomorrow to be an asshole so buddy me b/c everyone wants an asshole in their buddy list.

something that makes me go hm?
- first posts. nobody ever reads them :] so if you got important shit to say, say it in the second post. except in long threads. nobody reads the first page


Dude, post when you`re not PMS`ing. LOL
You do realize that this site consist of Asian videos, etc and that Japanese are ASIANS, right?
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

lulz. u said "get your facts straight" how hypcrotical does your post sound then if you dont get your facts straight? seriously, will that affect ur main point? no. does that make you sound hypocritcal and all around dumb? yes.

@edsamac:

oh so it's ok for people to be fakes on the internet? hai guyz! lets hide behind a glowing computer screen and pretend to be something we're not. i'm not saying you have to use your real name as your username. but why join the jap craze? theres hundreds of other languages out there. ie: brazilian, croatian, egyptian, ethiopian, indian. HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THERE NO INDIAN USERNAMES?! if an admin sees this change my username to punani

guess you're going to hate me then. i dont look at first posts


You're making a mountain out of an ant hill (damn... I used a cliche). Who the fuck cares what name one uses in the internet??? And I agree with Lokita, you're in a site that offers asian video streams, expect people here to be anime otakus, asian drama freaks, etc... ergo, there you go... Japanese usernames. And it's not our fault that Japan has put quite a foothold in the world in terms of entertainment and technology. Asking why people use Japanese usernames over Indian or Egyptian names is like asking why people pick Ferraris over Model T Fords (no racist pun intended). But that's the truth, Japanese culture is that popular.

The only thing I can infer from your arguments is that you have something against the Japanese.

Oh, and about being fakes on the internet... earth to nimrod... we're fakes even in real life. We like to put our best foot forward, and it's true. Because we'd like to avoid social rejection and possible ridicule. In time, when you get to know someone, your true person comes out. And there's nothing wrong in putting up a "facade" if you will because it's our way of protecting ourselves. That's why I said no one is so open and all that crap online... more so in real life. Take a pill of reality for once and realize how pointless your argument it is.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
@lokita:

not talking about this site specificly,. just in general

@meiskan:

somebody like me? lulz she's degrading me. i feel oh so bad. and really weren't you pointing out tiny details to flame me? i'm paraphrasing so weren't you saying that i should get my facts straight about the tiny little details while you took your ava picture? or am i misinterpreting your sentence?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

lokita wrote:


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

but why join the jap craze?


People come to this site because they enjoy Asian shows/music/etc. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the majority of those people will use Asian usernames.


so what is the big deal about japanese names am i the only one who doesnt really give a crap about people having asian names on a site that is about streaming asian video for the masses it kind of gives away the theme when the theme of the site has the name ASIAN in it
Posted 6/18/07
^ You`re not the only one.
It doesn`t really matter. Why does Jirohasuglyblahblahblah care so much?
It`s just a fxckin name.

Oh and please put all these flames shit on PM`s.

58667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / New York
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

@meiskan:

somebody like me? lulz she's degrading me. i feel oh so bad. and really weren't you pointing out tiny details to flame me? i'm paraphrasing so weren't you saying that i should get my facts straight about the tiny little details while you took your ava picture? or am i misinterpreting your sentence?


I didn't realize using what you said about girls with avatars that show them with a kissy face or tongue sticking was pointing out a little detail when it seemed to be the main point of that statement. However, you were the one who first pointed out that I used "cute" rather than "sexy" in my response.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
@ Jirohasuglyhairblahblah: Oh, and I'd like to add. If you can't come to grips with the reality that people lie about themselves, then you're too naive to accept the fact that people are like that... especially when you've met them for the first time... or you're meeting them online where there is no direct contact whatsoever.

You only truly get to know someone once you've come to know them through conversing, experiencing and sharing with them. Eventually, if you're astute enough, you'll see past the lies and come to realize why they had to put up such a facade in the first place.

If you've never experienced this, I think it's safe to say you either have very shallow relationships, or you have no friends.

Sorry, this is me when I'm mad. Sorry guys.

EDIT to below: Thanks, I needed that. So he's Japanese? Maybe he feels that way because of the fact that he IS Japanese. Why in the hell then are you getting so worked up about this? Aren't you happy that your culture is practically dominating cyberspace???
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
^ ::huggle:: <3 Calm down. Be happy. There's no need to get so worked up over this.


edsamac wrote:

The only thing I can infer from your arguments is that you have something against the Japanese.


Maybe. He mentioned back on page 2 that he's Japanese, though.


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

@lokita:

not talking about this site specificly,. just in general


:) I figured that, but I thought I'd point out that you really shouldn't be too surprised by the usernames here.


sypris wrote:


lokita wrote:


JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

but why join the jap craze?


People come to this site because they enjoy Asian shows/music/etc. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the majority of those people will use Asian usernames.


so what is the big deal about japanese names am i the only one who doesnt really give a crap about people having asian names on a site that is about streaming asian video for the masses it kind of gives away the theme when the theme of the site has the name ASIAN in it


o_o; I hope you meant to direct that towards him & not me. I never said anything about hating people for using Asian usernames.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
thats more of me reading what you said and adding to it lok and to ed where the hell did you get that avatar haha anyways back on topic to its pretty sad when you cant have an asian screen name on an asian site it doesnt really make any sence
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/18/07

sypris wrote:

thats more of me reading what you said and adding to it lok and to ed where the hell did you get that avatar haha anyways back on topic to its pretty sad when you cant have an asian screen name on an asian site it doesnt really make any sence


^^; OH! I'm so sorry.
Posted 6/18/07
So, I read all this and I've come to the conclusion that I don't particulary give a rat's ass about any of it.

I can and do bitch about shit fellow crunchyrollers do but what it really comes down to is that I don't really care about the opinions and actions of random online people who I don't really know.

Also, I don't particularly take CR seriously as a place for intellectual debate. This may be prejudiced and biased of me but I can't take most of you guys seriously b/c you're pretty young compared to me (not that I'm old or anything).

For me, CR is a place where I can choose to be mature and act my age when I feel like it, or be a childish bitch when I'm in the mood to do so.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/18/07
Wow... that was a long ass rant. I agree with some of them and confused on some and apathetic on the rest.

Hmmm....the your, ur thing... I used to use ur before I figure that was a really bad typing habit. And so now I'm making myself use your and you're. I frankly don't mind reading it so I don't care if other people are going to type like that. This is just a forum... no need to go all grammar nazi on people. If the post is readable, its good enough. People who pick at grammar mistakes are just idiots who are looking for any excuse to flame another person. Shortcuts in typing is fine. LMAO or ROFLcopter.... I don't really care.

(Btw w/ is used by a lot of professors of math and science cause they like to shorten everything)

And to this whole japanese username thing... I personally don't really care because I do find it remotely stupid if everyone is using it. If everyone on here is like "XxNarutoxX" Or whatever randomly overused crap than I just get the feeling that you have no imagination. (Btw... my username have no mean at all lol)

And to address the pucking out lips or stuff in pictures... lol. I personally don't find pucking out lips cute or anything (kinda fugly imo) but some people seem to enjoy them so let them have their fun. But I DO hate the people who fish for comments. Frankly if I see you post "Yea I'm ugly" when you know you look decent to above average, I'll agree with you by replying with "yea you're right. you are fugly". Call me an asshole or whatnot, its a good way to get rid of those comment fishers. (btw those comments do hurt people who are REALLY deformed in some way due to defects or accidents so show some respect to them...same goes with the "I'm fat" stuff)

Whew.. thats my rant

107168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
Wow, there's a fight breaking out in here. *scratches head* JiroHasUglyHair, I think you need to take a little breather.

Lilprince- I think you make some really good points, but I disagree with you on a few. I do think it's okay for everyone to be mainly interested in Asian videos, cultures, usernames, movies on here.. just because it's 'streaming asian video for the masses!' and that was its initial purpose. Other than that, I agree with the rest of the people on here. (Sorry, too lazy to type all of it out.)

Haha *high five* goes to Edsel!
Posted 6/19/07
This thread makes me go hmmm....
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
omg, all u angry ppl need to do is ignore da jap guy

..............
...........
........
.....
..
but it was pretty fun to read, got a few laughs here and there =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.