First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
are you willing to be JUST the "3rd Party" in a relationship
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
I don't get it.....ugh i need sleep.......

Edit: okay i think i get what ur saying....that's stupid and pathetic

and what's w/ all the freakin love threads? give it up already!!
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


welook wrote:

omfg wats with the love threads lately. cr forums are getting dul and spammy


eric it's just all the hormones in people's body


heh good point
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


welook wrote:

omfg wats with the love threads lately. cr forums are getting dul and spammy


eric it's just all the hormones in people's body


I know it wasn't directed to me...but thank you for explaining anyway!
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!! I don't like to share. i'm just that selfish.
Posted 1/18/08
I have interfered, and I do get really jealous. But it's not worth it..I mean okay, you win em, but that other person could always be on their mind. And, you feel guilty afterwards about taking the girl/guy's boyfriend/girlfriend away. Plus, it's almost impossible to make someone fall in love with you.
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

welook wrote:

omfg wats with the love threads lately. cr forums are getting dul and spammy


It's because love and relationships are part of many people's lives. It's to be expected really.
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

bluxberry wrote:


welook wrote:

omfg wats with the love threads lately. cr forums are getting dul and spammy


It's because love and relationships are part of many people's lives. It's to be expected really.


True, expect it much more these days. People are always looking for comfort and answers to the mystery of love.



n_n303 wrote:

if the person you like likes someone else. then you are not to interfere... if the person you like likes you back but another person likes them and they liked that person before you or you know that person personally..you ignore it and go out with the person you like anyway because you two like each other....did my sentence make sense?????


I kind of understand your point, it was kinda hard to read though (just grammar wise),

I agree, don't be the third party (or even third wheel),

However, a person should remember some of the main rules of relationships, for this example : "If it doesn't feel good then it isn't good." If you feel like your lover loves that other person much more than he/she loves you; don't be an idiot and don't turn it into a love triangle or drama. It be best for you to look else where for a man/women who is single and is devoted. Although if you are doing the "leaving" in the relationship (which I have seen many times), you will tend to get your lovers attention, at that point, tell him/her how you feel. If they can't decide, simply leave and let time do it's work. If you are the one getting two people coming for you, then it would be smart to pick a lady/guy at once before any drama happens.
4041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mars.
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
Never.
I just hate 3rd party relationships.. It's not fair to either 3 of them.
Seriously...
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
It's okay if we have a third party, as long as I'm not the third party.
Posted 1/18/08
Never. I'd rather not become something I hate.
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
nah ill just go find someone else
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
Methinks you should think long and hard before falling in love, and if you can't help it, do something about it (so you CAN help it).

Keeping your emotions in check is quite beneficial to your sanity.
And to me, to be this third party thingy, you'd must be quite impulsive and lack some sense and control since you're kinda putting in your thoughts and stuff into someone, but not receiving anything back. Like, you know its unhealthy, you should stop it.
If that made any sense. .

Interfering? Personally I HATE to interfere, but if I believe that a friend, or someone I actually care about, is going to get hurt beyond what I think they can handle, I may put in a little nudge to the right direction.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

n_n303 wrote:

if the person you like likes someone else. then you are not to interfere... if the person you like likes you back but another person likes them and they liked that person before you or you know that person personally..you ignore it and go out with the person you like anyway because you two like each other....did my sentence make sense?????


Kinda described my situation.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
what can i say.. i experienced being one once.. and guess what.. i managed to get the guy.. durr.. hahahahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.