First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [game] wht if?
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12



What if they have to past a test first to be able to enter the mutant heaven?
Posted 8/9/12

kuroimeli wrote:




What if they have to past a test first to be able to enter the mutant heaven?


Whig they have to fight te mutant ninja turtles in order to get into mutant heaven??
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12


What if the ninja turtles were completely tired after eating so much cake Honey-senpai gave them?
Posted 8/9/12

kuroimeli wrote:



What if the ninja turtles were completely tired after eating so much cake Honey-senpai gave them?


Wht if they ate soo much cake they explode and they turn into egg ninjas ??
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12 , edited 8/9/12


what if Atena comes by and tell them -Don't worry I will help you because I believe in you >.< - takes her big golden thingy and cracks the eggs so they can be ninja turtles again ._.U ?
Posted 8/9/12

kuroimeli wrote:



what if Atena comes by and tell them -Don't worry I will help you because I believe in you >.< - takes her big golden thingy and cracks the eggs so they can be ninja turtles again ._.U ?


Whig the eggs can't be destroyed and they come back as eggs. Then a giant chicken/turtle comes from the sky and sit on the eggs soo they can hatch??
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12

Avenger67 wrote:


kuroimeli wrote:



what if Atena comes by and tell them -Don't worry I will help you because I believe in you >.< - takes her big golden thingy and cracks the eggs so they can be ninja turtles again ._.U ?


Whig the eggs can't be destroyed and they come back as eggs. Then a giant chicken/turtle comes from the sky and sit on the eggs soo they can hatch??


What if they do hatch and because the chiken/turtle was having a super hyper big stomach issue a giant noisy smelly fart was heard and the poor ninja turltes faint so the other went to the mutant door of the mutant heaven?

psd.- did that mke sense? lol no idea
Posted 8/9/12

kuroimeli wrote:


Avenger67 wrote:


kuroimeli wrote:



what if Atena comes by and tell them -Don't worry I will help you because I believe in you >.< - takes her big golden thingy and cracks the eggs so they can be ninja turtles again ._.U ?


Whig the eggs can't be destroyed and they come back as eggs. Then a giant chicken/turtle comes from the sky and sit on the eggs soo they can hatch??


What if they do hatch and because the chiken/turtle was having a super hyper big stomach issue a giant noisy smelly fart was heard and the poor ninja turltes faint so the other went to the mutant door of the mutant heaven?

psd.- did that mke sense? lol no idea


Wht if the mutanat has reaches the earth and everyone else passes out??

-yep that makes sense lol-
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12


what if in earth people were all wearing masks but a little girl who was playing with her mutant dog that kuroko gave her for her b-day?
Posted 8/9/12

kuroimeli wrote:



what if in earth people were all wearing masks but a little girl who was playing with her mutant dog that kuroko gave her for her b-day?


Wht if the dog an the girl are mutants and she only eat honey's cakes??
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 8/10/12
what if honey also fainted and she doesn't have nothing else to eat anymore?
Posted 8/22/12

kuroimeli wrote:

what if honey also fainted and she doesn't have nothing else to eat anymore?


What if cakes started to fall out if the sky bc honey fainted and the stink went way ?
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 10/18/12
what if a rainbow monkey comes out of nowhere and grants the little girl a wish?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.