First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
One sided love?
10111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
I've had feelings for many, but I usually never registered on their radar, and if I did I was only a tiny blip that disappeared soon after, probably mistaken for a bird or atmospheric phenomena.


DesidusRyke wrote:

Pity dating just sounds pitiful.


Hey now, I would be ecstatic to get a pity date, don't knock it.
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
Find a new person to be with.
Posted 9/11/12
Waiting for someone you love is never easy, especially when he's not aware you're even waiting.
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Rolling.
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
There was someone else who fell for me when i was a bit younger, he would try to hug me &' not let go, &' try to kiss me when were alone...
I never really fell heads over toes for someone, but I do think many people are cute, so I have many crushes...

i'm a guy also... :}
7834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Norcal
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
I've liked this girl for 2 over 2 long years now, she's now engaged to get married
to this day I still haven't mustered the courage to tell her how I truly feel about her
after all this time

It's a painful feeling, loving someone that can never love you back
but what can I say every person is a glutton for punishment...
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/11/12

Nanaya108 wrote:

I've liked this girl for 2 over 2 long years now, she's now engaged to get married
to this day I still haven't mustered the courage to tell her how I truly feel about her
after all this time

It's a painful feeling, loving someone that can never love you back
but what can I say every person is a glutton for punishment...


your situation sounds like a Korean drama
41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
well what the op described is called a crush. one sided love is when your actually dating but theres no affection on the other end, at best they enjoy being with you (hanging wise). i had my share of crushes, one sided love= none.
63879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Orlando
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

wolfsaiga wrote:

well what the op described is called a crush. one sided love is when your actually dating but theres no affection on the other end, at best they enjoy being with you (hanging wise). i had my share of crushes, one sided love= none.
A crush is when you think someone is cute and they make your heart flutter every time they're near by. One sided love is when a deep emotional bond has formed over time to the point where the other persons happiness and well being take priority over your own, but the feeling is not reciprocated. Dating or relationships are not a mandatory aspect of that.

56131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / lost in the city
Offline
Posted 9/12/12 , edited 9/12/12
I miss these feelings that you guy's have. I have not given up on love, but it is different then you guy's think. When I was young, love was this all overwhelming thing, but now I realize I love someone when I don't hate spending a couple hours with them. I do wish all you people the best of luck though, there might be more out there.

edit: I AM SURPRISED that the most comments are female. Do you know if you tell a single guy you like him, he will be amazed.
41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

swordstyle wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:

well what the op described is called a crush. one sided love is when your actually dating but theres no affection on the other end, at best they enjoy being with you (hanging wise). i had my share of crushes, one sided love= none.
A crush is when you think someone is cute and they make your heart flutter every time they're near by. One sided love is when a deep emotional bond has formed over time to the point where the other persons happiness and well being take priority over your own, but the feeling is not reciprocated. Dating or relationships are not a mandatory aspect of that.



really? i find it hard to agree, to me that's just a huge and unhealthy crush. but it may be the fact that my idea of crushes are on a bigger scale. or the fact that one sided love has more meaning that i didn't really know about. eh, i'll keep an open mind to this i guess.
63879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Orlando
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

wolfsaiga wrote:


really? i find it hard to agree, to me that's just a huge and unhealthy crush. but it may be the fact that my idea of crushes are on a bigger scale. or the fact that one sided love has more meaning that i didn't really know about. eh, i'll keep an open mind to this i guess.
There's that old saying that says "you don't get to pick who you fall in love with". And real love isn't something that happens over night, in a week, or even a month. But as I mentioned of my own personal experience in this thread, when you spend years and years seeing someone every day, working, laughing, crying together, there's no off switch. You don't get to decide how deep your feelings will go, or that you'll only care about them "this much". You feel what you feel regardless of whether or not they feel the same. To say it isn't love would be absurd. Unhealthy I can agree with, though.

41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

swordstyle wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


really? i find it hard to agree, to me that's just a huge and unhealthy crush. but it may be the fact that my idea of crushes are on a bigger scale. or the fact that one sided love has more meaning that i didn't really know about. eh, i'll keep an open mind to this i guess.
There's that old saying that says "you don't get to pick who you fall in love with". And real love isn't something that happens over night, in a week, or even a month. But as I mentioned of my own personal experience in this thread, when you spend years and years seeing someone every day, working, laughing, crying together, there's no off switch. You don't get to decide how deep your feelings will go, or that you'll only care about them "this much". You feel what you feel regardless of whether or not they feel the same. To say it isn't love would be absurd. Unhealthy I can agree with, though.



as i said my idea of a crush is pretty big. i totally understand that kind of love. but i still see it as a crush, who ever said puppy love is not real love.

in a philosophical sense, what defines everything we know is what WE see and do. basically, even though many things are defined by social conventions, we as humans define each with our own experiences.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

wwe wrote:
Did someone love you but you did not love them?


story of my life, im diagnose with paranoia so i rather stay away from a romantic relationship, but ye it feels so lonely and guilty but dang its better this way since those girls that get blinded about me really deserves a better love story than Twilight or that i can give

1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fantasy world ~~
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
I don't think it's love but somehow like a crush but I still haven't told him yet...i kinda regret it and he's graduating tomorrow TT_TT but i'm too SHY!!!!......where do people get their confidence from???

66794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
It's hard... difficult. Been through more than my share in life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.