First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Militia
Posted 12/20/11

LIGHT GUILD


Reverend/Minister:
Head Mistress:

Weapon Specialists. (max. 10):
Weapon weilders. (max 10):
Posted 1/2/12
Inu walked around in filthy ragged clothes
"aaaah what a amazing place"
Posted 1/3/12


A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"
Posted 1/3/12

PureHimeSama wrote:



A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"


"Mmmmm"
Inu thought for a moment
"I woudnt say that, nope not lost "
( ooc : uni is a guy just for further refrenece )
Posted 1/3/12

dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"


"Mmmmm"
Inu thought for a moment
"I woudnt say that, nope not lost "
( ooc : uni is a guy just for further refrenece )


"come here" the old maid said.
Posted 1/3/12

PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"


"Mmmmm"
Inu thought for a moment
"I woudnt say that, nope not lost "
( ooc : uni is a guy just for further refrenece )


"come here" the old maid said.


Hmm ?
Inu walked up the maid
Posted 1/3/12

dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"


"Mmmmm"
Inu thought for a moment
"I woudnt say that, nope not lost "
( ooc : uni is a guy just for further refrenece )


"come here" the old maid said.


Hmm ?
Inu walked up the maid


"lets take you ot of those clothes" she said walking to a room
Posted 1/3/12

PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



A maid looked at her. "dear child, are you lost?!"


"Mmmmm"
Inu thought for a moment
"I woudnt say that, nope not lost "
( ooc : uni is a guy just for further refrenece )


"come here" the old maid said.


Hmm ?
Inu walked up the maid


"lets take you ot of those clothes" she said walking to a room


Inu look at his clothes and followed her
" what's wrong with my clothes " he muttered to himself
Posted 1/3/12
"tell me child, why are you here?"
Posted 1/3/12
" do I need a reason ? "
Posted 1/3/12


She nodded. "is it protect?"
Posted 1/3/12

PureHimeSama wrote:



She nodded. "is it protect?"


" not exactly no "
Posted 1/3/12

dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



She nodded. "is it protect?"


" not exactly no "


"what is it then?" she asked.
Posted 1/4/12

PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



She nodded. "is it protect?"


" not exactly no "


"what is it then?" she asked.


" its a secret " he laughed
Posted 1/4/12

dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:


dark_fox_god wrote:


PureHimeSama wrote:



She nodded. "is it protect?"


" not exactly no "


"what is it then?" she asked.


" its a secret " he laughed


She smiled. "i see"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.