First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Windhym Village
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


~she smirks~ oh really?
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

dzoniopusten wrote:



~she smirks~ oh really?


"yes! you monster!"
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


~she kisses his cheek as she uses her magic "charm"~now lil mortal .. give me the money
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
He nodded then gave her the money
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


Such a nice lil boy... now turn your self to the police okay? ~she smiled softly as she started walking to the bank~
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


He does as what he was told
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


~she then enters the bank and says~ here is the money that was stolen
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
A shivering woman goes to her. "thank you!"
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


Did the man hurt you or anyone here? ~she asks with a soft tone~
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

dzoniopusten wrote:



Did the man hurt you or anyone here? ~she asks with a soft tone~


"yes almost.. but Luck was here to prevent it"
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


(who? :D)

Okay ~she nods then starts walking towards the exit~
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

dzoniopusten wrote:



(who? :D)

Okay ~she nods then starts walking towards the exit~


(czanelle is luck)

The banker nodded

Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


dzoniopusten wrote:



(who? :D)

Okay ~she nods then starts walking towards the exit~


(czanelle is luck)

The banker nodded



(Gonna check out her bio :D)

~she walks out then looks around~ im a deamon but im good... dosent make sense
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

dzoniopusten wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


dzoniopusten wrote:



(who? :D)

Okay ~she nods then starts walking towards the exit~


(czanelle is luck)

The banker nodded



(Gonna check out her bio :D)

~she walks out then looks around~ im a deamon but im good... dosent make sense


(lol k)

humans looked at her as she passes by
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/11


Im soo bored ~she said~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.