First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
PLESBIAN what can you say bout'em?
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/25/11
hmm.. just wanna hear your thoughts about this matter...
lock it if its a duplicate or what so ever..
am too lazy to check..

well am just actually curious what a plesbian is....
coz im afraid..
I MIGHT BE ONE!!!

me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!


ME EDITS AGAIN!!!!

OKAY.... the way i read your comments.. i guess you've got the WRONG IDEA about plesbians.....

i'll have an example..

there are 2 guys who are lovers.. however none of them are gay or whatever like a whore... they just love each other they make **H stuffs and care for each other like REAL lovers.. ( they are lovers after all normal they would ) then they don't desire any woman.. AND THEY DONT PRETEND .. they just love each other like , to the extent,, i'll fight our love??? (hahahha!!! sounds stupid LOL )

MORE OR LESS TO ME.. ITS LIKE A PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER .. ..

now let me hear your thoughts now...

if you really wana understand what a plesbian is..
i recommend you to read

junjou romantica and sekai-ichi hatsukoi
Posted 12/21/11
Well I'm sure it's just a stage where females are being experimental in their sexuality? xD I bet a lot of girls done it once on their life. >.>
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
Plesbian? O.o
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the beautiful cit...
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
wats a plesbian hahaha
Posted 12/21/11
You can't even hold hands with your best friend and help eachother pick outfits without being labeled something completely ridiculous these days "Plesbian?" the labels aren't even creative anymore, just stupid.

Posted 12/21/11
What can I say when i have no idea what you're talking about...
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11

PLESBIAN?
I'm afraid that you need to put more content
for me to fully comprehend on what your saying.
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
what's that?
Posted 12/21/11

PinkGum wrote:

Well I'm sure it's just a stage where females are being experimental in their sexuality? xD I bet a lot of girls done it once on their life. >.>


Elaborate your opinion.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

darkangle95 wrote:

what's that?


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

[red} PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!

*** well any way.. i thought many knows what plesbian is... so i didnt put any definition... !
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

animeaddict0 wrote:


darkangle95 wrote:

what's that?


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

[red} PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!


*** well any way.. i thought many knows what plesbian is... so i didnt put any definition... !

ohh i see hahaha xD

hmm well..i've met one..who was kind of like a plesbian but she had a boyfriend lol and she treated me like her boyfriend too o.o i was freaked out with her lol..now we are like just normal classmates lol i never want to be close friends with her again. Lol.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

Moeberry wrote:


PLESBIAN?
I'm afraid that you need to put more content
for me to fully comprehend on what your saying.


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!

2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

KiteCross wrote:

What can I say when i have no idea what you're talking about...


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!

2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

AznPhoenix wrote:

wats a plesbian hahaha


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!

2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

darkangle95 wrote:


animeaddict0 wrote:


darkangle95 wrote:

what's that?


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

[red} PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!


*** well any way.. i thought many knows what plesbian is... so i didnt put any definition... !

ohh i see hahaha xD

hmm well..i've met one..who was kind of like a plesbian but she had a boyfriend lol and she treated me like her boyfriend too o.o i was freaked out with her lol..now we are like just normal classmates lol i never want to be close friends with her again. Lol.

hmm can i ask something??
hmm whats wrong with that if she treats you like her bf??? ( completely clueless )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.