First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
PLESBIAN what can you say bout'em?
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11


*** well any way.. i thought many knows what plesbian is... so i didnt put any definition... !

ohh i see hahaha xD

hmm well..i've met one..who was kind of like a plesbian but she had a boyfriend lol and she treated me like her boyfriend too o.o i was freaked out with her lol..now we are like just normal classmates lol i never want to be close friends with her again. Lol.

hmm can i ask something??
hmm whats wrong with that if she treats you like her bf??? ( completely clueless )

Good question. Well , there is nothing wrong with that for me this has something to do with my personality and my level of tolerance towards this things. It's just creepy for me to have someone whom you are not romantically involved with and is also of the same gender to be treating you like how they'd treat their bf. I understand that many girls like to be touchy and feely with each other. However, those kind of stuff have their limits. You can give the person a friendly hug now and then touch her hands. That's about it. It become really creepy to me when the person clings to you like you know like you cannot leave the person's side at all.
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

animeaddict0 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

Plesbian? O.o


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!



Thanks for the definition, but just to give you an advice , multiple quotes is against the rules , and you can easily edit your first post so people can understand.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


animeaddict0 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

Plesbian? O.o


me!! edits:!!!

k.k because many of you dont know whats a plesbian is.. i'll just define it into simple words ...

PLESBIAN - is a straight woman/girl who acts like a lesbian.. - (another meaning) is that being tired of men/women ***having relationship with (opposite gender) then play with other people/having relationship with the same gender.. HOWEVER they are STRAIGHT!!!



Thanks for the definition, but just to give you an advice , multiple quotes is against the rules , and you can easily edit your first post so people can understand.


OHH.. IM SORRY!! i didnt know...
yes maam .. i'll never do it again.. am a fat learner after all..
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

darkangle95 wrote:



*** well any way.. i thought many knows what plesbian is... so i didnt put any definition... !

ohh i see hahaha xD

hmm well..i've met one..who was kind of like a plesbian but she had a boyfriend lol and she treated me like her boyfriend too o.o i was freaked out with her lol..now we are like just normal classmates lol i never want to be close friends with her again. Lol.

hmm can i ask something??
hmm whats wrong with that if she treats you like her bf??? ( completely clueless )

Good question. Well , there is nothing wrong with that for me this has something to do with my personality and my level of tolerance towards this things. It's just creepy for me to have someone whom you are not romantically involved with and is also of the same gender to be treating you like how they'd treat their bf. I understand that many girls like to be touchy and feely with each other. However, those kind of stuff have their limits. You can give the person a friendly hug now and then touch her hands. That's about it. It become really creepy to me when the person clings to you like you know like you cannot leave the person's side at all.



ohhh.. so thats how it works....
im sorry am really dumb when it comes about lovey dovey stuffs...
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11
So, they're cheating? : / One word for them: CHEATER.

As for the other meaning, I guess I might do that sometimes. I AM bi, but I'll act like I have no interest in men so women don't see me as competition and guys see me as nothing more than a friend. Works for me. It would get in the way of meeting someone, sure. I met my bf when I was by myself. XD
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11




ohhh.. so thats how it works....
im sorry am really dumb when it comes about lovey dovey stuffs...


No it's okay. You are learning so it's good ^^ I am learning too...about Plesbians...lol Well mainly my personality might be like this because I grew up in an asian country where this kind of stuff is not very common [ we are opening up slowly lol ] and so yeah. Maybe it is different in other countries. Idk.


scorpio_queen wrote:
So, they're cheating? : / One word for them: CHEATER.

LOL XD
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/11


Make sure to delete unnecessary quotes , so your thread won't get deleted , after all it seems like an interesting thread. :0 *smiles*
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:



Make sure to delete unnecessary quotes , so your thread won't get deleted , after all it seems like an interesting thread. :0 *smiles*


ohh hahah.. thanks for the compliments.. ??
hmm.. yup2... i will
thanks.
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
Why call it plesbian btw?
And like some others said, girls can't hold hands these days cuz of what people think
Well everyone sees little kids holding hands as well these days so what's the problem? O_o
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11
Why does it matter what others call you anyway. But if you're so proud of it stick a signboard on your back.
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11
I hope they're aren't as bad as their male counterpart (metrosexuals? I'm not sure if that is the right word)... because they could be pretty annoying
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
A what??
Posted 12/21/11
Lol kids and their made up words.


For my answer, I don't really much care. I've seen/heard about people (mostly teenagers) doing that in public and online. Seems to be pretty stupid to do so anyway since a lot of people take sexuality seriously and whatnot.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
Pretending to be gay? That's fucking stupid.
Posted 12/21/11
Sounds like attention whores o.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.