First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What You Think About "INDIA"??
Posted 12/22/11

KAKASHI2000 wrote:


Yeh of course,it's you dude.Now go & CELEBRATE!!



I think my best friend is gay.
Posted 12/22/11

Quite Pathetic

Posted 12/22/11

KAKASHI2000 wrote:


Quite Pathetic



That's what I told her. But then I lost one tooth...
Posted 12/22/11

Oh..

4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11

Yohannbear wrote:

Show me the Curry!


what it means o.O???
3691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
FOOD, pretty good. And they got a good society and family connection and values.
11575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

MeanwhileBackInCommunistRussia wrote:

I'm Pakistani by descent so you don't want to know >:)

...kidding. I wish there wasn't such animosity between the two countries. Imagine if we were still one nation. Oh, what could have been...


Wasn't it because of the animosity that we split, and I think it was worse when we were one nation....you know, both sides persecuting each other, people dying for stupid reasons...
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
...thank you for calling dell tech support how may i help you?
4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Megaflaem wrote:


MeanwhileBackInCommunistRussia wrote:

I'm Pakistani by descent so you don't want to know >:)

...kidding. I wish there wasn't such animosity between the two countries. Imagine if we were still one nation. Oh, what could have been...


better to say people killing each other for stupid n minute topics....but still together would be the best...n happy without these wars n deaths
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Flora_flower_goddess wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Show me the Curry!


what it means o.O???


I love Indian curry!
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Megaflaem
Wasn't it because of the animosity that we split, and I think it was worse when we were one nation....you know, both sides persecuting each other, people dying for stupid reasons...


There's arguably little difference between then and now in that sense...
4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

MeanwhileBackInCommunistRussia wrote:


Megaflaem
Wasn't it because of the animosity that we split, and I think it was worse when we were one nation....you know, both sides persecuting each other, people dying for stupid reasons...


There's arguably little difference between then and now in that sense...



hmmm yes!!!
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Food. omg, i love there food.
11575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 12/24/11

MeanwhileBackInCommunistRussia wrote:


Megaflaem
Wasn't it because of the animosity that we split, and I think it was worse when we were one nation....you know, both sides persecuting each other, people dying for stupid reasons...


There's arguably little difference between then and now in that sense...


True, quite true...It's because of our jackass leaders...
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/24/11
I am indifferent towards that country.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.