First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You waited to long and you lost your chance?
Posted 12/22/11 , edited 12/22/11
Can't remember...
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
Never. I always find new girls to play with. C'mon there's more fish in the sea. Not just one for yourself. I like playing with a lot of girls and I hate stuck with one.
Posted 12/22/11
Of course, I am really rational.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
yep...there were soo many time when i could have switched lains while driving and i didnt >_> regrets...
Posted 12/22/11

wingz74 wrote:

yep...there were soo many time when i could have switched lains while driving and i didnt >_> regrets...


tell me about it

so frustratin
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:


wingz74 wrote:

yep...there were soo many time when i could have switched lains while driving and i didnt >_> regrets...


tell me about it

so frustratin


itll only continue to happen, better get use to it and take out your aggression on something else
Posted 12/22/11


yeah I take my aggression o n my elephant pet
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:



yeah I take my aggression o n my elephant pet


poor creatures gonna die before its sixth birthday
Posted 12/22/11

wingz74 wrote:


underlock wrote:



yeah I take my aggression o n my elephant pet


poor creatures gonna die before its sixth birthday


sexually
Posted 12/22/11
Losing is not a factor in my life.
Posted 12/31/11
I don't lose, bitch. Chances lose to me.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.