Lets Talk..may be sharing thoughts can help.....
4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11
Just normal and general talks....you can share your feelings....questions...any problems whatever comes in your mind...infact you can tell how is your mood too.....:) But please no nonsense,pervy and dont hurt anyone ........ respect others questions state of mind and feelings
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Like an advice forum?
Posted 12/23/11
*throws a rock at TrueLoveMyGoddess*

underlock successfully breaks thread's rule
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/11


Why am I always the target?
4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

Like an advice forum?


yes can say so.......everyone seeks advice sometimes...may e they dont go with that...but later on understands
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Flora_flower_goddess wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

Like an advice forum?


yes can say so.......everyone seeks advice sometimes...may e they dont go with that...but later on understands


Ohh I see! :0
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
I'm new here, so correct me if I'm misunderstanding, but aren't threads like this against the rules? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, I just don't want anyone to get into trouble.
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
im kinda with MrBubbles here? im sorta new so im not 100% on how everything goes. i just stick to watching anime on my ipod touch xP
4548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~WheRe d flOwErZ...
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11

MrBubbles wrote:

I'm new here, so correct me if I'm misunderstanding, but aren't threads like this against the rules? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, I just don't want anyone to get into trouble.




is that so....
hmmm i also dint know this thing....if it is then will ask mod.......incase its against thn will say them to lock the thread......kk
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/23/11

Flora_flower_goddess wrote:

Just normal and general talks....you can share your feelings....questions...any problems whatever comes in your mind...infact you can tell how is your mood too.....:) But please no nonsense,pervy and dont hurt anyone ........ respect others questions state of mind and feelings


If the purpose of this thread is for giving advice, then we already got two sticky threads dedicated to exactly that.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/the-general-help-thread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1099/personal-advice

Locked for being a duplicate.

Posted 12/23/11
Guessing this really is a duplicate. O.O
Posted 12/23/11

AHTL wrote:


Flora_flower_goddess wrote:

Just normal and general talks....you can share your feelings....questions...any problems whatever comes in your mind...infact you can tell how is your mood too.....:) But please no nonsense,pervy and dont hurt anyone ........ respect others questions state of mind and feelings


If the purpose of this thread is for giving advice, then we already got two sticky threads dedicated to exactly that.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/the-general-help-thread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1099/personal-advice

Locked for being a duplicate.



is there a confession thread?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/23/11

boyODD wrote:

is there a confession thread?


Use the forum search. It exists for a reason.
You must be logged in to post.