First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Hello all loners out there
Posted 12/23/11
hello
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Big_A wrote:

... but I'm pissed!


Good. Means you're alive. Without conflict, there is no change. Stay pissed and keep trying.





Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11
I never had a relationship. Ah, fuck, I will be forever alone. Oh, well. At least I will contribute to population control.
29765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Im not in a relationship and thank god! looks really annoying!
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Ditto, kids.
Hey, why don't we all go out with each other in a circular line?
Hahaha, I kid.
But yes. I agree with you. Being alone can get lonely.
Huh... Well. Of course, because you're alone and--- What.
Nevermind.

Anyway, try hard kid. I'm rootin' for ya.
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11
I'm a loner. I have absolutely no friends anymore. D: But unlike OP, I'm pretty content with it because I don't make a big deal out of it. OP could get a girl if he actually had confidence though, and if he took the effort to dress up and look good enough to defriendzone.
29765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:


Big_A wrote:

I'm so fucking tired of being alone. I don't know what is wrong with me! How does other people do when they just become a couple! I'm tired of this shit. All these girls and I never become more than a friend! I'm so tired of being alone! I don't look terrible either, with risk of sounding ego... I think I look pretty good! I have a lot to give, my heart for one person! Apparently no one wants it! I'm sick of all stupid chicks just going for jocks that treats them like crap! I respect women allot! BUT GUESS WHAT!!! If you respect women, you will never get one! Because they seem to like being treated like SHIT! I don't know but it must be something terribly wrong with me, because no one wants anything serious!

All I ask for is someone to hold, and tell: I love you. I have never uttered those words to another human before, and it looks like I never will.

GO AHEAD! CALL ME EMO! I know I'm not! I'm a realist okay! Usually I'm positive, but now I just can't go on! Every man has his breaking point, and I have reached mine.
I don't believe that the world ends 2012, but I would love it to end soon!

All people that are in a relationship right now... GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!


You're tired of being alone? You are still so young and you still have so many miles to swim and travel the water to meet up with other fishes in the ocean. Your time is not yet here.

Now, you're not an emo either. You are certainly not emotionally disturbed to say that you are emo. You are just tired of being alone, like you said.

Saying "I love you" to the one you want to be loyal to and carry life on with forever is also yet to come. Waiting for so long, you have been waiting for only18 years. Minus all of those young ages of yours when you still couldn't be rational with feelings or understand who you really are, it's like what? How many years now? Perhaps only 8 or 6 years that you have been waiting. To not finding someone at the moment for you, that's alright. And you are saying that girls don't like you even though you are being so kind and loving toward them. Hey guess what? Maybe you're just not their type of deal. Someone with the same mind and capacity like you will one day meet up with you and give you a loving hand. Time will tell for you, and when that time comes, your waiting will be worth the fight.

You know, you sound decent, you claim yourself pretty good looking, where did all of that confidence go? If you just stick with your confidence there, someone will eventually claim you as theirs and maybe compliment you more. Respecting a woman does not necessarily mean that you will never get a woman, alright? Ever thought that maybe that is the preference of what a woman want to be treated like? Now, you are making yourself sound like you are the problem. To me, it's either you are too hasty to be in love, or you don't understand who you should be around with or who to actually give your heart to.

Trust me, I don't need to be in a relationship to understand these things. In fact, I have been alone all my life, but I know how to yearn for what I want. It certainly isn't lonely for me, yet.


wow, kudos to you! epic speech!!!!!! I agree, so indeed, preach on!!!!
Posted 12/23/11
Blame god for allowing odd numbers.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11

necoconeco101 wrote:

Im not in a relationship and thank god! looks really annoying!


It's actually quite awesome, but man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.
29765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

Hairbelly wrote:


necoconeco101 wrote:

Im not in a relationship and thank god! looks really annoying!


It's actually quite awesome, but man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.


ehh but everybody say that! hmm... im sure its just because i dont like dudes my own age haha!

4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

underlock wrote:

Blame god for allowing odd numbers.


You know. You really seem feisty.
Maybe we should all give you our love and superkawaiinekonekodesudesuness.
I'll root for you in the field of fish-hooking too. The sea is big, amigo.
55792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Hello I can't say I've ever been a serious long term relationship before. And dude you're still young. You got more time to find the right girl. I understand your yearning for such companionship with a woman. It's best to just live your life and don't focus too hard on women. It'll make you crazy!! When the time comes you'll find the right one. In the meantime relax and enjoy being single while you still are.
Posted 12/23/11
I relate to this so much....
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
At this point, I don't really care if I'm alone. Don't you all use to say that you "want to be alone"? Well there you go.

If you're that desperate at finding love then whatever, do what ever you want.
Posted 12/23/11
It's all about the confidence. And besides, who are you chasing, anyways?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.