First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply the shikihood Village
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

"Sweet, so what does this person look like?" Takuto asked him as she kept tossing her stuff rabbit and she kept catching it not showing any sign of letting it drop to the ground.


"he has black hair and red eyes" said lurcan
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
Takuto nodded her head as she began to look for someone who she was told about. She didn't see anyone that had black hair with red eyes.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Takuto nodded her head as she began to look for someone who she was told about. She didn't see anyone that had black hair with red eyes.


lurcan was looking around to
Member
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
Megumi tossed her sharpening rock to the side.somewhat saticfide with her work,she got up and walked around town curiously as she spun her Sythe in one hand almost unconsously with her boredom.
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
Takuto look at Lurcan "I don't think your friend is here" she told him after giving on looking for the person, she started to feel bored again.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Takuto look at Lurcan "I don't think your friend is here" she told him after giving on looking for the person, she started to feel bored again.


''thank you anyway'' said lurcan
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 12/28/11
Ray sits down under a tree to have some lunch.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food


''that shop right has some good food'' said lurcan
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food


''that shop right has some good food'' said lurcan
* rush's over there and looks at my wallet * damn it i am broke !!!!!!

Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food


''that shop right has some good food'' said lurcan
* rush's over there and looks at my wallet * damn it i am broke !!!!!!



lurcan laugh from where he was
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food


''that shop right has some good food'' said lurcan
* rush's over there and looks at my wallet * damn it i am broke !!!!!!



lurcan laugh from where he was
WAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO NOW!!!!!

Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* walks into the village with his huge sword on his back and his face covered up by a scarf with the wind blowing it his stomach growls * Damn i am hungry i hope this town has good food


lurcan walk by him.

hey hey you weres some good food


''that shop right has some good food'' said lurcan
* rush's over there and looks at my wallet * damn it i am broke !!!!!!



lurcan laugh from where he was
WAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO NOW!!!!!



lurcan walk up and said "i will pay for it"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.