First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply the shikihood Village
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:

girly look i am not wat i seem so watch it now back to business * gets in stance*


''we are the only stop the children both our sword made from killing people'' said diva "he is the last of his bloodline and if he dies Ren children will have feeding time on our villger i dont care what you are but if my villger died i will hunted you down. Lurcan said " go head at least i willnt have to heard Ren vioce anymore"
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

girly look i am not wat i seem so watch it now back to business * gets in stance*


''we are the only stop the children both our sword made from killing people'' said diva "he is the last of his bloodline and if he dies Ren children will have feeding time on our villger i dont care what you are but if my villger died i will hunted you down. Lurcan said " go head at least i willnt have to heard Ren vioce anymore"
i don't care for your village girly * fire surrounds him * i am the flame that burns down demons all of them give me a good reason why i should not kill the demon infront of me

Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

girly look i am not wat i seem so watch it now back to business * gets in stance*


''we are the only stop the children both our sword made from killing people'' said diva "he is the last of his bloodline and if he dies Ren children will have feeding time on our villger i dont care what you are but if my villger died i will hunted you down. Lurcan said " go head at least i willnt have to heard Ren vioce anymore"
i don't care for your village girly * fire surrounds him * i am the flame that burns down demons all of them give me a good reason why i should not kill the demon infront of me



''well you kill someone who want to died and he is dieing anyway ren eat it master from the inside'' said diva
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
yes i don't mind killing him
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:

yes i don't mind killing him


''you are a very sick person'' said Diva as her eyes change to blood red and lurcan fell to the ground and start to trow up blood.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

yes i don't mind killing him


''you are a very sick person'' said Diva as her eyes change to blood red and lurcan fell to the ground and start to trow up blood.
* spits on the ground and puts his sword back on his back * well he is to weak he will die soon any way no need to waste my time

Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
He starts to eat his lunch and thinks i gest the stores about this place having good food was true. I can tell just by looking the other story is true.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

yes i don't mind killing him


''you are a very sick person'' said Diva as her eyes change to blood red and lurcan fell to the ground and start to trow up blood.
* spits on the ground and puts his sword back on his back * well he is to weak he will die soon any way no need to waste my time



lurcan stood up and the shopowner said " you will be fine dear lurcan somehow ren will get used to you'' diva eyes turn back to blue
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
* he begans to eat the foos*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
He finishes his lunch and starts to pick up.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:

* he begans to eat the foos*


"yeah thanks'' said lurcan sit down
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/31/11
but if you turn evil your dead
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:

but if you turn evil your dead


" That just mean'' said diva as she leave. " ah the shika must be brother her get around this time the shikia sing it mated song" said the shop keeper
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

but if you turn evil your dead


" That just mean'' said diva as she leave. " ah the shika must be brother her get around this time the shikia sing it mated song" said the shop keeper

hey less talking more food
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

kuryu_gunruku wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kuryu_gunruku wrote:

but if you turn evil your dead


" That just mean'' said diva as she leave. " ah the shika must be brother her get around this time the shikia sing it mated song" said the shop keeper

hey less talking more food


lurcan said ''im going now need to find that other sword''
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.