First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply the woods
Moderator
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 12/27/11
the woods
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
Takuto walk into the woods after leaving the village. She had Bea Rabbit in her hand as she jump into a tree, she settled the stuff rabbit againist the bark of the tree as she began to climb higher in the tree leaving the rabbit behind.
Moderator
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Takuto walk into the woods after leaving the village. She had Bea Rabbit in her hand as she jump into a tree, she settled the stuff rabbit againist the bark of the tree as she began to climb higher in the tree leaving the rabbit behind.


Alexon walk in the wood looking for lurcan
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
Takuto stop climbing the tree after getting tired, she look down to see Alexon walking. She watch him until she saw Bea Rabbit fall to the ground, she started to climb down the tree to get him but it took some time since the height of the tree and she didn't want to fall.
Moderator
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Takuto stop climbing the tree after getting tired, she look down to see Alexon walking. She watch him until she saw Bea Rabbit fall to the ground, she started to climb down the tree to get him but it took some time since the height of the tree and she didn't want to fall.


alexon look over at her
Member
22797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The interweb
Offline
Posted 12/29/11
Takuto was finally able to get down from the tree, she pick up her stuff animal and dusted it off. She finally look up at Alexon seeing he saw her, she smiled at him with a small wave.
Moderator
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

Takuto was finally able to get down from the tree, she pick up her stuff animal and dusted it off. She finally look up at Alexon seeing he saw her, she smiled at him with a small wave.


Alexon waved back at her
Posted 1/6/12


Han left shikihood village and made his way into the woods.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han left shikihood village and made his way into the woods.


Lurcan walk by him
Posted 1/6/12


"Good day to you."
Han greeted the stranger as they passed each other.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Good day to you."
Han greeted the stranger as they passed each other.


"yeah good day to you" said lurcan looking around
Posted 1/6/12


"Is something the matter?"
Han was curious as to why Lurcan was looking around a forest.
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12 , edited 1/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Is something the matter?"
Han was curious as to why Lurcan was looking around a forest.


"yeah im looking for someone" said Lurcan
Posted 1/6/12


"I currently have time to spare. Can i possibly interest you in my assistance?"
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"I currently have time to spare. Can i possibly interest you in my assistance?"


"sure" said alexon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.