First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply dedication for hibaaaa
Posted 1/19/08

daiske_24z24 wrote:

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh hibaaaa congrats your group is getting bigger.......hope you got more members and friends heheheeheheheheeheheheheehehe keep this group cool?!!!!!!!!!!!!heheheheheheheheh good luck and god bless


thank's alot
without you guys the group wouldn't be like how it is now
so i need to thank you as well for helping me
for not ignoring it
I appreciate that

Posted 1/19/08

anuphi wrote:

yhh good luck hibaaaa this group is best anyway but wish it'll be better then it is(if is posible )


yeah i wish that too
thank's for your support
i love you all
Member
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
really this group is growing and growing, nice to see im not all alone
Posted 1/19/08

Skyph wrote:

really this group is growing and growing, nice to see im not all alone :D


yup you're not
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
i raise my glass to you hibaaaa and drink to your sucess.
Posted 1/22/08

SavageFang wrote:

i raise my glass to you hibaaaa and drink to your sucess.


thank you soooo much dear
i can't be happier cuz i could find people like you
thank's again *hugs*
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
indeed you have created a great group
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
yup....you have created quite a group.....its fun to talk to....
Posted 1/23/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

indeed you have created a great group



ChronicXDepression wrote:

yup....you have created quite a group.....its fun to talk to....


thank you guys
but you are the ones who make this group soooo alive
it's the truth


Posted 1/23/08

Evardemon wrote:

This group is already great
Hibaaaa you did great you don't need it to be any better then what it is already.


yeah , but i'm always searching for perfection
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
perfectio is a fools goal, becarful not to go to far to achieve it, or you might go insanse... just kidding.
Posted 1/23/08

SavageFang wrote:

perfectio is a fools goal, becarful not to go to far to achieve it, or you might go insanse... just kidding.


yeah i know what you mean
but normal and simple it's not enough for me
i wanna be different that's all
i know that no body can achieve perfection
i used this word, to say i'm gonna keep going to the infinit ( the last day of my life )
so don't worry i know what i'm doing

Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

hibaaaa wrote:


RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

indeed you have created a great group



ChronicXDepression wrote:

yup....you have created quite a group.....its fun to talk to....


thank you guys
but you are the ones who make this group soooo alive
it's the truth




don't be so modest
Posted 1/23/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:
don't be so modest

not at all
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
oh really
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.