First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How many languages can you say "Hello" in?
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Scandinavian languages should just count as one, seriously x)

Scandinavian (haha! that's 4 countries in one)
English
Spanish
French
German
Hungarian
Italian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Thai
Arabic
Kurdish
Persian

hm.. can't think of any else now :/
97138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
hello
Hallo <-- German, Dutch, and Afrikaans
hej <-- Danish, and Swedish
Hei <--- Finnish and Norwegian
bonjour <--French
ciao <-- Italian
Lorem <-- Latin
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
English
Japanese
Chinese
Korean
Italian
Spanish
French
Arabic
Vietnamese
Russian
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Hello
Bonjour

thats it.
Posted 12/30/11

Sushianimegeisha94 wrote:

Konnichiwa-japanese <<< that hello good afternoon u mean to say moshi moshi

Ni-hao-chinese

Gutentag-German

An-ni-yong-say-oh-Korean (don't know if i spelled it right )



773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / doha-qatar
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
English
Arabic
French
Tagalog
Japanese
Korean
Chinese
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Hallo
Hello
Bonjour
Konnichiwa
Hola
Ciao
12975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

sizar wrote:

Scandinavian languages should just count as one, seriously x)

Scandinavian (haha! that's 4 countries in one)
English
Spanish
French
German
Hungarian
Italian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Thai
Arabic
Kurdish
Persian

hm.. can't think of any else now :/


There's only 3 skandinavia countrys :O norway, sweden and denmark (Finland is not one of them) are you sure that you don't mean Fennoscandia?
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Bonjour/Allo - French
Hello/Hi - English
Hola! - Spanish
Ohayo/Konnichiwa - Japanese
Anyongaseo* - Korean
Ni Hao - Chinese

4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Konnichiha
Ni hao
Hola
Bonjour
Anyong haseyo
Hello
Aloha
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

-rousi- wrote:


sizar wrote:

Scandinavian languages should just count as one, seriously x)

Scandinavian (haha! that's 4 countries in one)
English
Spanish
French
German
Hungarian
Italian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Thai
Arabic
Kurdish
Persian

hm.. can't think of any else now :/


There's only 3 skandinavia countrys :O norway, sweden and denmark (Finland is not one of them) are you sure that you don't mean Fennoscandia? :)


Yeah I know it's not part of Scandinavia considering I'm from Sweden...
I just counted it because in Finland they also say hej.
and NO, I don't mean Fennoscandia because wtf is that?
Posted 1/5/12
Hi
Konnnichiwa - japanese
Chesch- polish (if thats that you spell it)
Hola -spanish
Ciao - italian
bonjour- french
Ni hao- chinese
Hallo- german
Anyo haseo - korean
Jambo - some place in africa... Ghanaan?

so... 8,9?
Posted 1/5/12
None O_O
12975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

sizar wrote:


-rousi- wrote:


sizar wrote:

Scandinavian languages should just count as one, seriously x)

Scandinavian (haha! that's 4 countries in one)
English
Spanish
French
German
Hungarian
Italian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Thai
Arabic
Kurdish
Persian

hm.. can't think of any else now :/


There's only 3 skandinavia countrys :O norway, sweden and denmark (Finland is not one of them) are you sure that you don't mean Fennoscandia? :)


Yeah I know it's not part of Scandinavia considering I'm from Sweden...
I just counted it because in Finland they also say hej.
and NO, I don't mean Fennoscandia because wtf is that? :ph34r:


Maybe this helps, go to this site http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fennoscandia
And we say hei not hej


21303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
derka derka derk derk derk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.