First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay is here!!!
Posted 12/30/11
Anri Sonahara: *Silence*

Amu Hinamori: Anri, are you okay? Hello?!

Soi Fon: Amu, what is a little kid like you hangin' with us?

Amu: I am 13 so shut up!

Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11
Miki:You still have us...

Ichigo:*Walks up*She's not that little of a kid...
Posted 12/30/11
Soi Fon: Miki, I think of you as a little kid too.

Miki: Jeez, hag....

Soi Fon: Excuse me?

Miki: I said nothin'!

Soi Fon: Hmmmm, I don't believe you, but I will let it slide.

Amu: You are right Ichigo!!! I am not that little of a kid!

Soi Fon: Oh whatever!

Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Soi Fon: Miki, I think of you as a little kid too.

Miki: Jeez, hag....

Soi Fon: Excuse me?

Miki: I said nothin'!

Soi Fon: Hmmmm, I don't believe you, but I will let it slide.

Amu: You are right Ichigo!!! I am not that little of a kid!

Soi Fon: Oh whatever!



Ichigo:Seems everyone is ganging up on you Soi

Miki:*Sarcasm*Isn't that strange

Ichigo:I don't get how you think of Miki as a kid

Miki:Thank you

Ichigo:She has the sarcasm of a 15 year old

Miki:Hey!*Glares*
Posted 12/30/11
Soi: Miki has a high voice, that is why he is a little kid in my opinion.

Anri: Why are you all being so immature?
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Soi: Miki has a high voice, that is why he is a little kid in my opinion.

Anri: Why are you all being so immature?


Ichigo:Because it's fun

Miki:Ichigo...
Posted 12/30/11
Anri: What is so fun about it?

Ichigo: I don't know..... why do you act gloomy?

Anri: A teacher at my school has been sexually harassing me. ( From the show! I didn't make that up)
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Anri: What is so fun about it?

Ichigo: I don't know..... why do you act gloomy?

Anri: A teacher at my school has been sexually harassing me. ( From the show! I didn't make that up)


Everyone(Except anri) look at her
Everyone except Anri:What?!
Posted 12/30/11 , edited 12/30/11
Anri: Life is hard...... Lots of dangerous people in Ikebukoru. I got two friends who defend me, Kida Masoami and Mikado.
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Anri: Life is hard...... Lots of dangerous people in Ikebukoru. I got two friends who defend me, Kida Masoumi and Mikado.


Miki and Ichigo:...
Posted 12/30/11
Soi Fon: That is no fun life.

Anri: Yes, it isn't. I got to head home now. But let me tell you guys one thing, stay away from the Blue Square and the Yellow Scarves!
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Soi Fon: That is no fun life.

Anri: Yes, it isn't. I got to head home now. But let me tell you guys one thing, stay away from the Blue Square and the Yellow Scarves!


Miki:...
Ichigo:???
Posted 12/30/11
Anri: They are gangs.
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/11

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Anri: They are gangs.


Ichigo:Okay....
Posted 12/31/11 , edited 12/31/11
Anri: Bye. * Runs home*

Soi Fon: What kind of gang names are Blue Square and Yellow Scarves?

*Everyone heres the sound of a horse*

Amu: Woah, what was that?

Celty Sturluson: *typing in her phone* I am Celty and the sound was from my motorcycle.

Soi Fon: Why would your motorcycle "nay"?

Celty: *typing in her phone* My motorcycle used to be a horse, way before you guys were born.

Amu: Wow! That was nothing I heard before!

Soi: Some crazy stuff. Why are you using your phone to talk?

Celty: I have no head.

Amu: C-can we see what is under the helmet?

Celty: Plz do not scream! *Celty revealed the black smoke that came from where her head was supposed to be* I am a Dullahan.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.