First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Happy New Year! 2012!
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 12/31/11
Happy New Years... 2012 The Year The World Is Suppose To End....
19851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.K
Offline
Posted 12/31/11
still 2011 over here. I one year in the past
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/31/11
Alright, roughly 38 minutes until new year's in England, so I propose a challenge to other brits:

You must begin fapping 5 minutes prior to midnight, and when the countdown begins, go for the finish - if you ejaculate on the very first second of 2012, you get 30 year's good luck.



hyd16 wrote:

Happy New Years... 2012 The Year The World Is Suppose To End....


You'll see. When we're all dying, I'll remember your username, and telepathically tell you that I told you so.
Posted 12/31/11 , edited 12/31/11
Yipppiiiiiiieeeee! I smell human BBQ!
13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / That place
Offline
Posted 12/31/11
2012 is here for me. Happy new year.
Posted 12/31/11
My first "fuck you" of 2012 go to all of you. So fuck you all!
19851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.K
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

CarboKill wrote:

Alright, roughly 38 minutes until new year's in England, so I propose a challenge to other brits:

You must begin fapping 5 minutes prior to midnight, and when the countdown begins, go for the finish - if you ejaculate on the very first second of 2012, you get 30 year's good luck.




I finished to early. Failed at 23:56
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

T-Dog2295 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Alright, roughly 38 minutes until new year's in England, so I propose a challenge to other brits:

You must begin fapping 5 minutes prior to midnight, and when the countdown begins, go for the finish - if you ejaculate on the very first second of 2012, you get 30 year's good luck.




I finished to early. Failed at 23:56


I came 3 seconds early, for fuck's sake.
Posted 12/31/11
I suppose I should get my car and run over a few drunkards. The good thing about living 5 minutes away from town centre.
Posted 12/31/11
Fuck, I am so bored.
19851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.K
Offline
Posted 12/31/11

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Fuck, I am so bored.


Watch some pretty fireworks
Posted 12/31/11
Yeah I had more fun driving around town dodging drunkards than at home now. But don't take the risk since the alcohol level been too high for a few hours now.
Posted 12/31/11

T-Dog2295 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Fuck, I am so bored.


Watch some pretty fireworks


It's only six here, no one is shooting those stuff yet.
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 12/31/11 , edited 12/31/11
Happy new year from the UK, to fellow UK, Ireland, Protugal and Morocco bros
Posted 12/31/11
Fuck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.