First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply School [RP]
Posted 1/11/12 , edited 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:
nennen notices someone in the corner *walks up to him* "hiya...its nice to meet chu"



He stares at her "Hey" He said in a low and smooth voice.


Thinks: a vampire hunter..huh.. *smiles* so why are you here?



It reeks the smell of blood "You have food? I'm starving" He asks.
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:
nennen notices someone in the corner *walks up to him* "hiya...its nice to meet chu"



He stares at her "Hey" He said in a low and smooth voice.


Thinks: a vampire hunter..huh.. *smiles* so why are you here?



It reeks the smell of blood "You have food? I'm starving" He asks.


(eh? i dont smell like blood. . i just bathed1 dont be so serious! XD)
"food . .? nah shall we head for the cafeteria?"

Posted 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:
nennen notices someone in the corner *walks up to him* "hiya...its nice to meet chu"



He stares at her "Hey" He said in a low and smooth voice.


Thinks: a vampire hunter..huh.. *smiles* so why are you here?



It reeks the smell of blood "You have food? I'm starving" He asks.


(eh? i dont smell like blood. . i just bathed1 dont be so serious! XD)
"food . .? nah shall we head for the cafeteria?"


(Glad someone did XD)
nod head lightly and follow her "Thank you" he smiles.
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:
nennen notices someone in the corner *walks up to him* "hiya...its nice to meet chu"



He stares at her "Hey" He said in a low and smooth voice.


Thinks: a vampire hunter..huh.. *smiles* so why are you here?



It reeks the smell of blood "You have food? I'm starving" He asks.


(eh? i dont smell like blood. . i just bathed1 dont be so serious! XD)
"food . .? nah shall we head for the cafeteria?"


(Glad someone did XD)
nod head lightly and follow her "Thank you" he smiles.


(eh??? XD)
*smiles,grabs hands and runs out of class*
Posted 1/11/12



Blake was caught by surprise "I can run on my own".
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:




Blake was caught by surprise "I can run on my own".

*smiles* Thinks: vampire hunters are funny "okay. . sure"
Posted 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:




Blake was caught by surprise "I can run on my own".

*smiles* Thinks: vampire hunters are funny "okay. . sure"


"Are we there yet?" Stomach growls loudly.
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:




Blake was caught by surprise "I can run on my own".

*smiles* Thinks: vampire hunters are funny "okay. . sure"


"Are we there yet?" Stomach growls loudly.


*chuckles* "yap . .we are" *opens a door* "here is the cafeteria"
crowded with students. .
Posted 1/11/12




He coughs, then run extremely fast to get to be the first person in line. He ordered "EVERYTHING ON THE TRAY! NOW!"
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:





He coughs, then run extremely fast to get to be the first person in line. He ordered "EVERYTHING ON THE TRAY! NOW!"


*slightly tilts head* "haha .. very hungry huh. .?"
Posted 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:





He coughs, then run extremely fast to get to be the first person in line. He ordered "EVERYTHING ON THE TRAY! NOW!"


*slightly tilts head* "haha .. very hungry huh. .?"


He screams across the big halls "Want anything?!"
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:


JustLikeMagic wrote:





He coughs, then run extremely fast to get to be the first person in line. He ordered "EVERYTHING ON THE TRAY! NOW!"


*slightly tilts head* "haha .. very hungry huh. .?"


He screams across the big halls "Want anything?!"

*tilts head te other way* "yea sure. . umm. .guess a burger. .?"
Posted 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:
*tilts head te other way* "yea sure. . umm. .guess a burger. .?"


He ordered a burger & find an empty table. "Thia ia guddddd" He said his mouth stuffed with food.
Ms Owner
11049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

JustLikeMagic wrote:


nena_rmj wrote:
*tilts head te other way* "yea sure. . umm. .guess a burger. .?"


He ordered a burger & find an empty table. "Thia ia guddddd" He said his mouth stuffed with food.


"lol . .yeah . .the person cooking is an experts" thinks : and a vampire
*takes a bite from the burger*

Posted 1/11/12

nena_rmj wrote:

"lol . .yeah . .the person cooking is an experts" thinks : and a vampire
*takes a bite from the burger*



"There's something on your face" Reach out hands and wipe it off.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.