First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What makes you hate the teachers ?
Member
3664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The road less tra...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
when teachers give a pop quiz with something you havent even learned on it yet just becuase some people were talking.
Posted 2/27/08
i hate it wene the teacer gives homework over the week end and vacasons!!!!!
Member
2933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Galaxy of Gui...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

animelova01 wrote:

ok i got heaps.

1 if there angry they take it out on who? students!
2 if they don't like you they'll ignore you. or give you a brief explanation and move on to another student.
3 you call there name....they dont listen.
4 your finished and packed up, they ask 'why? i didnt tell you to' dude wtf?!
5 if they ask 'can you share with this person?'
if you say no. you know there gonna yell at you. wtf's the point in asking?!
6.your the first finished, straight away they want a bigger description.
7. they give you attitude because 'their older than you' .dude you are teaching us not being a dickhead about it.
you gonna die first anyway.
8.if something goes missing. first thing they say 'who stole it' wheres the trust?
9.if the teachers angry. they say 'i could get paid just sit here and give you nothing.' (you do that)
10 why give us home work if it dont teach us nothing?
11. teachers trying to be cool are covering up there retarded background.
12 the teacher who cries first is the first to blame you for everything.
13 yelling at students doesn't work it'll only make us hate you.
14 they know it embarrasses you when your getting yelled at in the class.
and they do it for some retarded reason.
15. just because you dont know where there reading from in a book (for 2sec) you get yelled at. man i know dont repeat it.
16.you learn the same shit everyday.
17.the ones who love school are the ones the teacher loves..(suck ups..='')
18.they lie to your parents and when you say the truth they shut you up.
19.when a teacher says something good about another teacher, there lying.
20, when you know the answer and the teacher makes a mistake.after you correct the teacher they get upset
and debate over how there right and your wrong.
22.you forget your book at home. all they say is 'well what do we do now?'
and walk off...WTF, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!
23 half of them don't even know what there saying.
24 the english teacher doesn't even know how to read aloud.
25 if your brother/sister are older and really smart. you must be as brilliant as them.
26. wow you got suspended/detention. doesn't mean you don't stop trusting the student and give up.
27. they don't care if there over something. doesn't mean i am.
28.when they yell at you they think there right...but there not.
29 they give you lectures about goals and trying your best...who cares? i know i dont.
30. wow your late dont mean you tell me to 'try' and come early....at least i came to school..
31. teachers who dont like other teachers say some thing either bad or good.
bad;backstabbing,rumor. good;there different. that's just how they are.......my ass.
32. you make a small joke about their name....detention is suddenly your best friend.
33. you walk out on a sex ed video. suddenly your 'sensitive'. man i need to go to the toilet i dont want you holding my hand.[who walks out of a sex ed video? like come on?]
34. your parents complain to the teacher. the next day they tell you off.
35.they confiscate your phone, for what reason? its just there!, what you have yours i want mine biatch D:
36 the teachers lie to your face and talks about students to other teachers.
37. the teacher is sooo boring and knows your not listening. so they give you work. but doesn't tell you what to do.
38.they say if you trust,keep going in life and have good morals (?) you will be a better person...dude good morals dont help no one.
39.i don't think they realized 'life isn't fair'
40.you dont understand the asian teacher.

**edit
41.scolding without a definite or exact reason
42.giving errands not a bit related to school
43.giving homework and quizzes but not recording the scores. wtf is this for?!


update later. ;D
[quote please, dont tax D:]



*drumrolls* the perfect list!!!
Posted 3/2/08
They created homework
They only do this for money
They are fierce......sometimes
The hate us if we are disrespect or disresponsible to our things........you know what I mean
They just cant shut up
They give us unesesary lessons
They dont actually care about us.
And especialy.......they punish us! Thats too cruel.
Member
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
some of them sux at teaching and others lake some manors .. it looks like i need to rais old ladies like them X( no selfrespect .not watching the words that comes out of their mouthes and what is the effect of it ! TEACHERS U LOSERS GO BURN IN HELL!!!!
7823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
i thign avery thing they are always in my back alway tellig my name and bla bla bla they are just annoying
Member
16586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my room cyber...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
well cuz they SMELL BAD

LIKE put deodrent on already !!
Member
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
They talk rot lolz~ and my teacher keeps repeating the same line
YOUR PARENT'S SEND YOU TO SCHOOL TO WASTE MONEY? i thinks he said that line for more than 40 times o.o~ i lost count~ as i was sleeping ahahas~ and my Lit teacher can skip chapters and made us fail our test -.-"~
Member
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In A Galaxy Far F...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
1.whenever we talk they're always like "i'm not going 2 waste my time" who gives a s***! they're getting paid anyway!
2. they like never trust anyone (except the teacher's pets! )
3.they look down on us just cause they have more "authority"
4. whenever u like talk to someone when doing work (not even cheating) they're always like "y were u cheating?" in the country where i live ur innocent until proven guilty. y isn't it like that in school!?
5. whenever they assume something about u and then u tell them the truth they're always like "dun talk back 2 me!"
Member
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In A Galaxy Far F...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

animelova01 wrote:


1wingedangelX wrote:

1.whenever we talk they're always like "i'm not going 2 waste my time" who gives a s***! they're getting paid anyway!
2. they like never trust anyone (except the teacher's pets! )
3.they look down on us just cause they have more "authority"
4. whenever u like talk to someone when doing work (not even cheating) they're always like "y were u cheating?" in the country where i live ur innocent until proven guilty. y isn't it like that in school!?
5. whenever they assume something about u and then u tell them the truth they're always like "dun talk back 2 me!"


haha thats almost the same as what i wrote..
but haha.
im gonna ad #5 to the list...haha. i forgot about that one.

it is stupid because when you do tell the truth and it reflecs bad on the teacher or anithing the believe in
(those bastards) the say to not talk back...
dude its a frikken conversation. thats what people do when they talk...aish!

ill kick there ass ninja style biatches


i know seriously! and we'll be like talking calmly then all they do is tell us 2 shut up(in their own way)
Member
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In A Galaxy Far F...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

animelova01 wrote:


1wingedangelX wrote:


animelova01 wrote:


1wingedangelX wrote:

1.whenever we talk they're always like "i'm not going 2 waste my time" who gives a s***! they're getting paid anyway!
2. they like never trust anyone (except the teacher's pets! )
3.they look down on us just cause they have more "authority"
4. whenever u like talk to someone when doing work (not even cheating) they're always like "y were u cheating?" in the country where i live ur innocent until proven guilty. y isn't it like that in school!?
5. whenever they assume something about u and then u tell them the truth they're always like "dun talk back 2 me!"


haha thats almost the same as what i wrote..
but haha.
im gonna ad #5 to the list...haha. i forgot about that one.

it is stupid because when you do tell the truth and it reflecs bad on the teacher or anithing the believe in
(those bastards) the say to not talk back...
dude its a frikken conversation. thats what people do when they talk...aish!

ill kick there ass ninja style biatches


i know seriously! and we'll be like talking calmly then all they do is tell us 2 shut up(in their own way)


i know right!
fark man teachers are retards.. next time just tell them 'a bus driver just got fired..and i heard there hiring~~!'
haha. its funny. but carefull. detention will soon become your friend. haha.


lol! but i think that it would totally be worth it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.