First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What makes you hate the teachers ?
Member
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SINGAPORE ; GMT+8
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
they keep saying that my hairstyle isnt acceptable .
and i rarely do my hwk
lets just say , we got to sch and copy
Member
32554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / N.Y.C
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
they talk too much and is a nuisance....also gives too much work..just hate them for no reason..hehe...theyh are so retarded..they want us to learn when we dunt..hehe...lolz.
Posted 3/31/08
they're too borin's and they do too muchh.
it's heckka tirin's manng.
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / oviedo,florida
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

animelova01 wrote:


supersushiman wrote:


animelova01 wrote:


supersushiman wrote:


animelova01 wrote:


supersushiman wrote:

most are racist and perverts in my school
their gay monotone voices
and you get in trouble for sleeping
get in trouble for no reason(stupid laws and discipline code )
(all i did was blow up a milk bottle and was text messaging)
once i got a detention for not doing my HW>={
stupid cops and thier ""searches"" [

DON'T READ THIS


dude...
*HIGH FIVE!!*
;D



thx
^.^
*kicks teacher*


that teacher better have been on the floor...
haha.


lol
no sadly he was sitting on a student=(


ok thats disurbing..
yes completly hilariouse....
hjaha~~


thx
wanna be friends
Posted 3/31/08
well the reason why i hate teachers
the way the treat other students
the way the raise there voice when u did nothing wrong
the way there tone of there voice
when u don't understand something and u ask them the next day they go why didn't u understand it?
they are soooooooooo ANNOYING I HATEEEEEE TEACHERS I WILL NEVER BECOME ONE

Posted 3/31/08
ohhhhhh another reason is when i was at my primary school i had a headache told the teacher she goes" what am i suppose to do about it?" some retarded teacher she is gosh she does not know how i feel
Member
5420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
1. they give us damn lectures they should save the fuckin' lectures coz they're just wastin' their saliva.
2. they're dumbasses.
3. they suddenly shout which makes me shake.
4. they should just FUCK OFF.
Member
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
they sucks...lik politic ppl
they just keep lecturing,blabbing,scolding....
gives ur homework and lots and lots of it
keep talkin and talkin witouht knowing that everyone is sleeping(esp when the history teacher ar talking)
when ur late they always say "try to be early" duh..at least i came to school!!
talk to ur parents how evil u are..they really pure evil aren't they
always sayin they right and NEVER WANNA ADMIT THAT THEY WRONG
think they the best...
and they forcing u to study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

romrom1989 wrote:

1 if there angry they take it out on who? students!
2 if they don't like you they'll ignore you. or give you a brief explanation and move on to another student.
3 you call there name....they dont listen.
4 your finished and packed up, they ask 'why? i didnt tell you to' dude wtf?!
5 if they ask 'can you share with this person?'
if you say no. you know there gonna yell at you. wtf's the point in asking?!
6.your the first finished, straight away they want a bigger description.
7. they give you attitude because 'their older than you' .dude you are teaching us not being a dickhead about it.
you gonna die first anyway.
8.if something goes missing. first thing they say 'who stole it' wheres the trust?
9.if the teachers angry. they say 'i could get paid just sit here and give you nothing.' (you do that)
10 why give us home work if it dont teach us nothing?
11. teachers trying to be cool are covering up there retarded background.
12 the teacher who cries first is the first to blame you for everything.
13 yelling at students doesnt work it'll only make us hate you.
14 they know it embarrasses you when your getting yelled at in the class.
and they do it for some retarded reason.
15. just because you dont know where there reading from in a book (for 2sec) you get yelled at. man i know dont repeat it.
16.you learn the same shit everyday.
17.the ones who love school are the ones the teacher loves..(suck ups..='')
18.they lie to your parents and when you say the truth they shut you up.
19.when a teacher says something good about another teacher, there lying.
20, when you know the answer and the teacher makes a mistake.after yo correct the teacher they gat upset
and debate over how there right and your wrong.
22.you forget you book at home. all they say is 'well what do we do now?'
and walk off...WTF, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!
23 half of them dont even know what there saying.
24 the english teacher doesnt even know how to read aloud.
25 if your brother/sister are older and realy smart. you must be as brilliant as them.
26. wow you got suspeded/detention. doesnt mean you dont tstop trusting the student and give up.
27. they dont care if there over it.
28.when they yell at you they thing there right...but there not.
29 they give you lectures about goals and trying your best...who cares? i know i dont.
30. wow your late dont mean you tell me to 'try' and come early....at least i came to school..
31. teachers who dont like other teachers say some thing either bad or good.
bad;backstabbing,rumor. good;there different. thats just how they are...my ass.
32. you make a small joke about their name..detention is suddenly your best friend.
33. you walk out on a sex ed video. suddenly your 'sensitive'. man i need to go to the toilet i dont want you holding my hand.[who walks out of a sex ed video? like come on?]
34. your parents complain to the teacher. the next day they tell you off.
35.they confiscate your phone, for what reason? its just there!, what you have yours i want mine XP
36 the teachers lie to your face and talks about students to other teachers.
37. the teacher is sooo boring and knows your not listening. so they give you work. but doesn't tell you what to do.
38.they say if you trust,keep going in life hve good morals (?) you will be a better person...dude good morals dont help no one.
39.i don't think they realized 'life isn't fair'
40.you dont understand the asian teacher.

and in the end when there totlly freaked out they put the blame on us such lozers !!!


wow ur list are perfec(maybe i think theres more bout how pure evil they are)!!! and i'm asian ..asian teacher are totally strict at my country u can't have long hair(for guys) no styling hair,wear dark blue and black ribbons only!!!,no cellphone at school!!!! and F=ur dead itz lik ur in prison!!!!!!!!
Member
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / blingee world!
Offline
Posted 4/10/08


romrom1989 wrote:

1 if there angry they take it out on who? students!
2 if they don't like you they'll ignore you. or give you a brief explanation and move on to another student.
3 you call there name....they dont listen.
4 your finished and packed up, they ask 'why? i didnt tell you to' dude wtf?!
5 if they ask 'can you share with this person?'
if you say no. you know there gonna yell at you. wtf's the point in asking?!
6.your the first finished, straight away they want a bigger description.
7. they give you attitude because 'their older than you' .dude you are teaching us not being a dickhead about it.
you gonna die first anyway.
8.if something goes missing. first thing they say 'who stole it' wheres the trust?
9.if the teachers angry. they say 'i could get paid just sit here and give you nothing.' (you do that)
10 why give us home work if it dont teach us nothing?
11. teachers trying to be cool are covering up there retarded background.
12 the teacher who cries first is the first to blame you for everything.
13 yelling at students doesnt work it'll only make us hate you.
14 they know it embarrasses you when your getting yelled at in the class.
and they do it for some retarded reason.
15. just because you dont know where there reading from in a book (for 2sec) you get yelled at. man i know dont repeat it.
16.you learn the same shit everyday.
17.the ones who love school are the ones the teacher loves..(suck ups..='')
18.they lie to your parents and when you say the truth they shut you up.
19.when a teacher says something good about another teacher, there lying.
20, when you know the answer and the teacher makes a mistake.after yo correct the teacher they gat upset
and debate over how there right and your wrong.
22.you forget you book at home. all they say is 'well what do we do now?'
and walk off...WTF, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!
23 half of them dont even know what there saying.
24 the english teacher doesnt even know how to read aloud.
25 if your brother/sister are older and realy smart. you must be as brilliant as them.
26. wow you got suspeded/detention. doesnt mean you dont tstop trusting the student and give up.
27. they dont care if there over it.
28.when they yell at you they thing there right...but there not.
29 they give you lectures about goals and trying your best...who cares? i know i dont.
30. wow your late dont mean you tell me to 'try' and come early....at least i came to school..
31. teachers who dont like other teachers say some thing either bad or good.
bad;backstabbing,rumor. good;there different. thats just how they are...my ass.
32. you make a small joke about their name..detention is suddenly your best friend.
33. you walk out on a sex ed video. suddenly your 'sensitive'. man i need to go to the toilet i dont want you holding my hand.[who walks out of a sex ed video? like come on?]
34. your parents complain to the teacher. the next day they tell you off.
35.they confiscate your phone, for what reason? its just there!, what you have yours i want mine XP
36 the teachers lie to your face and talks about students to other teachers.
37. the teacher is sooo boring and knows your not listening. so they give you work. but doesn't tell you what to do.
38.they say if you trust,keep going in life hve good morals (?) you will be a better person...dude good morals dont help no one.
39.i don't think they realized 'life isn't fair'
40.you dont understand the asian teacher.

and in the end when there totlly freaked out they put the blame on us such lozers !!!”


wow ur list are perfec(maybe i think theres more bout how pure evil they are)!!! and i'm asian ..asian teacher are totally strict at my country u can't have long hair(for guys) no styling hair,wear dark blue and black ribbons only!!!,no cellphone at school!!!! and F=ur dead itz lik ur in prison!!!!!!!!


i know i'm asian too !! our school has these friggen rules that u cant have short hair ( its an all girls school ) my sisters friend has short hair a little taller than boys haircut so this new techer came ( every body in school hates her ) and asked her where is ur hair !!!! like wtf !! and no cellphones no ipods no cameris no nothing no long errings no necklaces even no braclets !!! and u cant wear a normal shirt u have to wear the school shirt !! well we wear shirts with a jacket and they never figure out !!
Member
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / blingee world!
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
there are more but i'm too lazy 2 write !!!
Posted 4/10/08
coz they dont understand us and i dont really like their attitude
Posted 4/10/08
some of my teachers give us surprise quizzes!!
Posted 4/10/08
all of my teachers are against us.....they think of us as the worst students of the campus......!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.