First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
I'd fuck the real me.
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LOLSATURN
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
Pee standing up.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
i'd play with myself for 24hrs straight , and count how many times I.... oh i gotta keep it pg13 ? damn
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
I'd check myself out first, then I'd go to the girls bathroom, then I'd find out all the girl secrets there is to know by getting some girls to tell me. Then I'd ask a number of hot girls as a female "What do you think about that boy [insert my actual male name]?" Then to encourage them I'd say "I think he is so hot, I love his butt (I lot of girls have commented me on having a good butt, strangely) and I love his wavy hair." Then I'd simply check out the results.
7259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
:O good idea!
I'd ask them what they REALLY think about me.....
hmmMmmm what DO they really think???
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oregon #541
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
lets just say i would be inside all day
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
play with my tits.
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / I like to MoVe it...
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
hehehehehhe well im sorry but this just can't be kept pg13.. i mean given the perplexities of emotions and differences between each individual reguardless of gender with the exception to horomonal levels... well anway i mean i only have 24hrs!! i don't want to know what its like to be on the other side of a converstaion/argument, or emotional high differences with small stuff! i would spend the whole day finding out how a male body feels and experiment as much sexually as i could stand morally
7259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 6/12/07

ladydheedra wrote:

hehehehehhe well im sorry but this just can't be kept pg13.. i mean given the perplexities of emotions and differences between each individual reguardless of gender with the exception to horomonal levels... well anway i mean i only have 24hrs!! i don't want to know what its like to be on the other side of a converstaion/argument, or emotional high differences with small stuff! i would spend the whole day finding out how a male body feels and experiment as much sexually as i could stand morally


im sure lotsa people would be doing that.

4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/07

ceesthepanda wrote:

:O good idea!
I'd ask them what they REALLY think about me.....
hmmMmmm what DO they really think???


I could just ask my closest female friend to bring up the subject next time she is talking to other girls. But I think they already talk about me and it would be kinda weird asking her since I personally find her extremely hot and kinda have a crush but she doesn't know that. Hmm... I wonder what she thinks about me...I definitely need to be a female for a day.

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/12/07

ladydheedra wrote:

hehehehehhe well im sorry but this just can't be kept pg13.. i mean given the perplexities of emotions and differences between each individual reguardless of gender with the exception to horomonal levels... well anway i mean i only have 24hrs!! i don't want to know what its like to be on the other side of a converstaion/argument, or emotional high differences with small stuff! i would spend the whole day finding out how a male body feels and experiment as much sexually as i could stand morally


no need to have to be a male, just use me and i will show u how it feels haha

Posted 6/12/07
Yep. My answer won't change.

boyXboy
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / .:Gn Love:.
Offline
Posted 6/12/07

ladydheedra wrote:

hehehehehhe well im sorry but this just can't be kept pg13.. i mean given the perplexities of emotions and differences between each individual reguardless of gender with the exception to horomonal levels... well anway i mean i only have 24hrs!! i don't want to know what its like to be on the other side of a converstaion/argument, or emotional high differences with small stuff! i would spend the whole day finding out how a male body feels and experiment as much sexually as i could stand morally


yup I agree just explore the body... might as well if there's nothing else to do
7259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 6/12/07

a1q2s3 wrote:


ceesthepanda wrote:

:O good idea!
I'd ask them what they REALLY think about me.....
hmmMmmm what DO they really think???


I could just ask my closest female friend to bring up the subject next time she is talking to other girls. But I think they already talk about me and it would be kinda weird asking her since I personally find her extremely hot and kinda have a crush but she doesn't know that. Hmm... I wonder what she thinks about me...I definitely need to be a female for a day.



:O really?!?
good luck with her! I'm behind ya all the way! :]
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Baguio City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/12/07
play pro american football.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.