First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is this true?
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/12
Yeah ok sorry about this but are these fwd messages I've been getting true? Now I'm not sure If this is in the right section or if this topic has been brought up before but I don't really believe that this can happen even though I am an active member? (Trying to state the obvious)

Anyway I probably sound like a newb but yeah I joined a few months ago and still are trying to get used to the site -.- 'hehehe' but regardless has anyone received this type of message? And what are your thoughts on this?

> >>>>> >>Crunchyroll is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Crunchyroll is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are many active Crunchyroll members and, on the other side, many new Crunchyroll members.
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>We will be sending this message around to see if members are active or not. If you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to show that you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and you will not be deleted.
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>Shingi.
> >>
>
Posted 1/2/12
Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.
Posted 1/2/12
Yeah... Too bad CR lots like 80% of it's population back in 08, so there's no way that's possible.
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)
Posted 1/2/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD
Posted 1/2/12
Wow, people are still sending that here? .____. It's been a while since I've got that message, but then again I usually block or report that person for sending that stupid crap.
Posted 1/2/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD


Deactivated my FB, someone hacked into my account. Good riddance I hated facebook, was a good excuse
Probably some punk here on CR
Posted 1/2/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD


Lucky you~! And I was looking through some old threads once to find that something like this has happened before. It wasn't true so someone's probably feeling like they wanna be a "threat" to a few selected people.. >:D Jokes lol
Posted 1/2/12

mystic17 wrote:

Wow, people are still sending that here? .____. It's been a while since I've got that message, but then again I usually block or report that person for sending that stupid crap.


Does it have a username attached? Just IP ban the guy
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD


Lucky you~! And I was looking through some old threads once to find that something like this has happened before. It wasn't true so someone's probably feeling like they wanna be a "threat" to a few selected people.. >:D Jokes lol


Lol ok so now I feel like an idiot v.v hehe oh well now I feel better (I guess) xP
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

ampcloud9 wrote:

Yeah ok sorry about this but are these fwd messages I've been getting true? Now I'm not sure If this is in the right section or if this topic has been brought up before but I don't really believe that this can happen even though I am an active member? (Trying to state the obvious)

Anyway I probably sound like a newb but yeah I joined a few months ago and still are trying to get used to the site -.- 'hehehe' but regardless has anyone received this type of message? And what are your thoughts on this?

> >>>>> >>Crunchyroll is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Crunchyroll is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are many active Crunchyroll members and, on the other side, many new Crunchyroll members.
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>We will be sending this message around to see if members are active or not. If you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to show that you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and you will not be deleted.
> >>>>> >>
> >>>>> >>Shingi.
> >>
>


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-691342/chain-mail-problem-or-legitimate-member-test#35155167
Posted 1/2/12 , edited 1/2/12
Ha ha! There was a thread like this last year around April and everyone made a big fuss about it. ROFL

I got one a long time ago and I ignored it well. It's NOT true. I repeat, NOT true.
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

chainjaw wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD


Deactivated my FB, someone hacked into my account. Good riddance I hated facebook, was a good excuse
Probably some punk here on CR


Nice my account got hacked since September and the ass got my email address with that account do I can no longer get into both. Epic fail on my part but I have a backup Facebook for my YouTube that I update every month or so lol. I still find Facebook useless as ever it's just people updating their status like it was twitter stating they are now drinking a bottle of coke.... Like I give a damn -.- lol get my drift?
Posted 1/2/12 , edited 1/2/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


chainjaw wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Well I haven't recieved it so it must be fake..
and isn't that incorrect spelling of Shinji? Not completely sure.


Who knows. But it might really suck ass of it were true. (I'm really highly doubting it)


Yeah, because otherwise I would've recieved it as well... not fair >_>


I'm thinking that it's most likely some idiot trying to spread a fwd message like they do through Facebook. & hahaha I feel special xD


Deactivated my FB, someone hacked into my account. Good riddance I hated facebook, was a good excuse
Probably some punk here on CR


Nice my account got hacked since September and the ass got my email address with that account do I can no longer get into both. Epic fail on my part but I have a backup Facebook for my YouTube that I update every month or so lol. I still find Facebook useless as ever it's just people updating their status like it was twitter stating they are now drinking a bottle of coke.... Like I give a damn -.- lol get my drift?


Yeah, I felt it was just an extra tab that I clicked in my daily browse. Funny how some people have over 1,000 FB "friends" and think they're the best thing that's walked the earth
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.