First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
After suicide, he’s still being bullied.
Posted 1/3/12
A fat boy in my school was so tormented that one day his bullies cornered him in a classroom and he went berserk and threw chairs at them. All 4 of them had bad cuts and bruises and never touched him again. So awesome! From what I hear he is no longer fat and doing really well in University

Stand up for yourself, instead of getting upset, get angry!
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/3/12

Rina-San wrote:

A fat boy in my school was so tormented that one day his bullies cornered him in a classroom and he went berserk and threw chairs at them. All 4 of them had bad cuts and bruises and never touched him again. So awesome! From what I hear he is no longer fat and doing really well in University

Stand up for yourself, instead of getting upset, get angry!


I agree with you there. However sometimes the people being bullied can't fight back. In schools, from what I've seen about rules and such, if you were to attack someone who's been bullying you relentlessly then you'd suddenly become the 'bad' party while the bully ends up the victim. And then there's the more literal meaning of unable to fight back. You are outnumber, no easy weapons at hand and you're too afraid of the bully/ies to do anything about it. Or you could simply develop an uncaring personality.
Posted 1/3/12
Glad I am not human.
Posted 1/3/12
Oh god, these bullies need to stop. Now. They're going way too far. No me gusta.
Posted 1/4/12

ZenZaku wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

A fat boy in my school was so tormented that one day his bullies cornered him in a classroom and he went berserk and threw chairs at them. All 4 of them had bad cuts and bruises and never touched him again. So awesome! From what I hear he is no longer fat and doing really well in University

Stand up for yourself, instead of getting upset, get angry!


I agree with you there. However sometimes the people being bullied can't fight back. In schools, from what I've seen about rules and such, if you were to attack someone who's been bullying you relentlessly then you'd suddenly become the 'bad' party while the bully ends up the victim. And then there's the more literal meaning of unable to fight back. You are outnumber, no easy weapons at hand and you're too afraid of the bully/ies to do anything about it. Or you could simply develop an uncaring personality.


My thoughts too..

If you must take a stand...do it outside....break them down to one on one...become a moving weapon...turn around and strike...
one on one..

takes an enormous amount of courage that not just anyone can conjure....you must endure the pain while giving it back..

so it goes..

Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12
hum were the bullies ill happerly put end to there life remove there limbs one by one slowly whit pen and a fork
21303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
lock them in a room with each other for very long time and videotape the breakdown of their group as a psych project
possibly have no food so they cannibalize each other if you want to get some money towards your psych degree by releasing a cult horror film
Posted 1/4/12

fixingstep wrote:

lock them in a room with each other for very long time and videotape the breakdown of their group as a psych project
possibly have no food so they cannibalize each other if you want to get some money towards your psych degree by releasing a cult horror film


This <3
5774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / controling your soul
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
What is wrong with kids today? Those little sociopaths......
66780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
he might be still being bullied however at least he is in peace and doesn't have to hear it anymore. My condolences for him and his family i know this feeling all to well.. i really do I was near this point in my life a couple of years ago.
63436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
I hope the time comes when humans can evolve into a truly civilized society based on mutual respect.

As for those bullies, they should be in jail and then go to hell
Posted 1/5/12
Ahh see that makes me pissed. I'm a nice guy but if I see someone pushing someone else around I'll probably kick the shit into them. People will say "That makes you as bad as them" no it doesn't, they do it for no reason. I'd do it to protect the innocent person and help them out. If they're chicks I'd use my Sister as an attack dog instead lol.
46300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
No no no he did it wrong, he's supposed to shoot all the bullies, blow up the school and THEN kill himself! If he had did that, they wouldn't have been around to chant... just sayin...
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
I say we chop 'em up and fry them!

But seriously, these kids must have the worst upbringing if they didn't even learn how to respect the family who's in grieving.
I would blame it a lot on their parents...
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 1/7/12
GG parents, you've created monsters
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.