First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Recorder and Randsell, Nisemonogatari, Deka Kurokawa Suzuki
71377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 1/4/12

Khaltazar wrote:

There is 7 more slots available for series. I bet 3 of those are going to be drama... "Best season yet." Yeah... okay... maybe for Drama Members. Also, two of the 14 series are drama already and 2 of the Anime are not watchable since they do not host the previous episodes on this site. Really great job so far CR! /sarcasm.
A leak I've seen suggests that there won't be any more Dramas, at least in this batch of titles.
70169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12

llamaben wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

There is 7 more slots available for series. I bet 3 of those are going to be drama... "Best season yet." Yeah... okay... maybe for Drama Members. Also, two of the 14 series are drama already and 2 of the Anime are not watchable since they do not host the previous episodes on this site. Really great job so far CR! /sarcasm.
A leak I've seen suggests that there won't be any more Dramas, at least in this batch of titles.


Thank goodness! There are some drama that I enjoyed such as Rooftop Cat, President, etc. but many of them are terrible. I can only hope now that there is not any more season 2 Anime without season 1 attached. That is so stupid. It's like they are saying "Hey, go watch season 1 illegally and then come back and watch season 2 legally."
71377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12

Khaltazar wrote:

That is so stupid. It's like they are saying "Hey, go watch season 1 illegally and then come back and watch season 2 legally."
Don't give up hope for Bakemonogatari yet. The same 'leak' says that there are 7 new anime series pages*, and if you assume that Milky Holmes 2 won't have a new page that means 8 more series but only 7 more simulcasts. Of course this reasoning falls apart if more slots are added to the lineup page...

I can't say the same for the Prince of Tennis though. Even if Crunchyroll did manage to pick it up, it's highly unlikely that they would even try to finish subbing the series in time.

Just to be clear, this 'leak' doesn't mention what the series are, it only includes the amount and type of pages...

* Don't assume that the '7 new series pages' is a final number, there could still be late additions.
Totavo 
48453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Nisemonogatari ftw you guys freaking rule, I love you so much for getting that title.
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
oh GOOD LUCK ^_^
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
35529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12

llamaben wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

That is so stupid. It's like they are saying "Hey, go watch season 1 illegally and then come back and watch season 2 legally."
Don't give up hope for Bakemonogatari yet. The same 'leak' says that there are 7 new anime series pages*, and if you assume that Milky Holmes 2 won't have a new page that means 8 more series but only 7 more simulcasts. Of course this reasoning falls apart if more slots are added to the lineup page...

I can't say the same for the Prince of Tennis though. Even if Crunchyroll did manage to pick it up, it's highly unlikely that they would even try to finish subbing the series in time.

Just to be clear, this 'leak' doesn't mention what the series are, it only includes the amount and type of pages...

* Don't assume that the '7 new series pages' is a final number, there could still be late additions.


I'm pretty sure that CR will add Bakemonogatari eventually(and then I'll be able to watch both). They added Working(calling it Wagneria because of circumstances ) season 1 a few weeks after they announced Working 2 here. And they got the first season to Hayate a while after they got the 2nd season. Aniplex also streams other titles on Crunchyroll(they added OreImo but not the OVAs as a library title).

For the first Prince of Tennis, CR may have to deal with Viz(and Viz doesn't tend to share with CR).
The Wise Wizard
74904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

llamaben wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:

Unless I have overlooked something, Nisemonogatari is the first SHAFT anime that has been simulcast since Fall 2009.
You have overlooked something. Two things actually, both of which would be close to being the worst anime of 2010 and 2011...


I see Maria Holic Alive (simulcast by TAN in Spring 2011) was from SHAFT, but perhaps you can understand why I forgot that one.

That was actually the first season I skipped watching the simulcast on TAN.

I am still coming up empty for any simulcast by SHAFT in 2010, unless you are referring to a simulcast outside the United States.

71377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 1/4/12

TheAncientOne wrote:

I am still coming up empty for any simulcast by SHAFT in 2010, unless you are referring to a simulcast outside the United States.
A very late starter back in Winter 2010.

The Wise Wizard
74904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

llamaben wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:

I am still coming up empty for any simulcast by SHAFT in 2010, unless you are referring to a simulcast outside the United States.
A very late starter back in Winter 2010.

Okay, Dance in the Vampire Bund. Fansub Wiki threw me off on that one, because they actually list the winter seasons by the previous year. When speaking about SHAFT simulcasts in the past, I had remembered to include it, but missed it this time.

35529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


llamaben wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:

I am still coming up empty for any simulcast by SHAFT in 2010, unless you are referring to a simulcast outside the United States.
A very late starter back in Winter 2010.

Okay, Dance in the Vampire Bund. Fansub Wiki threw me off on that one, because they actually list the winter seasons by the previous year. When speaking about SHAFT simulcasts in the past, I had remembered to include it, but missed it this time.



Funny thing is thanks to the DVD/Blue-Ray combo that Funimation put out for it, DitVB is one of the few things on BD that I own(I don't have a Blu-Ray Player but my family now has one). Of course, I only bought because they showed a trailer for it at Anime Boston and let's just say I was disappointed by it.

35094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 1/4/12
My body is ready.
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Nisemonogatari!!!!!!! I can't wait for it.
Good thing I just finished Bakemonogatari a few weeks ago, or I'll be really missing out.
The Wise Wizard
74904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
Just watched the first episode of Recorder and Randsell. Looks like this could be another fun one.

Fans of Morita-san should keep a sharp eye out at the very beginning.
jikap 
62499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/8/12
Nisemonogatari was a major surprise... unfortunately not available in my country though... ^^;

We seem to get more series available lately, but somehow always miss out on the major ones. T_T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.