First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply What anime do you consider wrong?
Posted 1/16/13

sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

Myself;Yourself. Not only did the anime completely blow, the twins were incesting like crazy. Incest just isn't too cool in my book.


why is everyone hating on wincest? watch kissxsis and your opinion may change


So you're telling me if you had a sister you would have no problems in buttering her muffin???



yea i dont see what the problem is, as long as its consensual


Do you even have a sister to judge this opinion on? Because I have a sister and just thinking about it makes me want to cut off my jewels.

27400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:



So you're telling me if you had a sister you would have no problems in buttering her muffin???



yea i dont see what the problem is, as long as its consensual


Do you even have a sister to judge this opinion on? Because I have a sister and just thinking about it makes me want to cut off my jewels.



no, but ive always wanted a cute imouto to play with, is that so wrong?
Posted 1/16/13

sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:



So you're telling me if you had a sister you would have no problems in buttering her muffin???



yea i dont see what the problem is, as long as its consensual


Do you even have a sister to judge this opinion on? Because I have a sister and just thinking about it makes me want to cut off my jewels.



no, but ive always wanted a cute imouto to play with, is that so wrong?


With what you mean by 'play' yes it does seem a tad wrong.

34526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/13


speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.
Posted 1/16/13

aidenraine wrote:



speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.


0_0 So would you do the deed with your mom then?

27400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 1/16/13


maybe you should discuss it with your sister and see what see thinks
Posted 1/16/13

sadpatriot27 wrote:



maybe you should discuss it with your sister and see what see thinks


That'd be a pretty awkward convo my friend haha

34526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.


0_0 So would you do the deed with your mom then?



hell no. not my mother. besides, moms aren't really my thing.
Posted 1/16/13

aidenraine wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.


0_0 So would you do the deed with your mom then?



hell no. not my mother. besides, moms aren't really my thing.


Haha okay so is the 'hell no' because your mom is really unattractive (not trying to be offensive, just trying to ask a question) and your still down with incest or mom relationships aren't cool but sister/brother is ok?

27400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:



maybe you should discuss it with your sister and see what see thinks


That'd be a pretty awkward convo my friend haha



hey you never know, i wouldnt want any other guys touching my sister, id keep her to myself
27400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 1/16/13


yea i guess moms are a little different but i wouldnt judge someone if they went down that road
34526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.


0_0 So would you do the deed with your mom then?



hell no. not my mother. besides, moms aren't really my thing.


Haha okay so is the 'hell no' because your mom is really unattractive (not trying to be offensive, just trying to ask a question) and your still down with incest or mom relationships aren't cool but sister/brother is ok?



yea, and I'm not really into older women. just my personal tastes. if some other guy wants to go bang his mom, I'm not gonna tell him he shouldn't, or it's disgusting.
24667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 1/16/13
The toothbrush scene in Nisemonogatari was so wrong that it was right. It was like the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jY7BLQVMc
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13

sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:



maybe you should discuss it with your sister and see what see thinks


That'd be a pretty awkward convo my friend haha



hey you never know, i wouldnt want any other guys touching my sister, id keep her to myself


hahaha I dunno why but your posts are cracking me up. I'm really not trying to be sarcastic here. I can see where your argument is coming from. I even looked up rather children born from a incest relationship have a more chance of being mentally deformed. There's not hardly much of a difference between a incest child and one born that's not. But hey, I guess it's just opinion. I don't agree with it so it creeps me out.


aidenraine wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



speaking as someone who has 2 older sisters, I actually agree with sadpatriot27. if it's something consentual, then I don't really see the problem. this is a social taboo that I've never fully understood, myself.


0_0 So would you do the deed with your mom then?



hell no. not my mother. besides, moms aren't really my thing.


Haha okay so is the 'hell no' because your mom is really unattractive (not trying to be offensive, just trying to ask a question) and your still down with incest or mom relationships aren't cool but sister/brother is ok?



yea, and I'm not really into older women. just my personal tastes. if some other guy wants to go bang his mom, I'm not gonna tell him he shouldn't, or it's disgusting.


Aiight, I gotcha haha just wasn't sure how you felt about the mom/incest relationship.
34526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


sadpatriot27 wrote:



maybe you should discuss it with your sister and see what see thinks


That'd be a pretty awkward convo my friend haha



hey you never know, i wouldnt want any other guys touching my sister, id keep her to myself


hahaha I dunno why but your posts are cracking me up. I'm really not trying to be sarcastic here. I can see where your argument is coming from. I even looked up rather children born from a incest relationship have a more chance of being mentally deformed. There's not hardly much of a difference between a incest child and one born that's not. But hey, I guess it's just opinion. I don't agree with it so it creeps me out.



that's something science doesn't like to be specific about so the social taboo remains the social taboo that it is. there's not much of a chance of defects between a first generation incest child. it's a cumulative thing. there needs to be many generations of incest children for something like that to take place. what really happens is that due to a shallow gene pool, if there are diseases or birth defects that the family line are more susceptable to, the chance of them contracting this disease or being born with that birth defect go up.

it's not like just because a brother and sister have a first generation incest child that it'll be born with 3 heads and 5 arms, or something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.