First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mom asks 911 permission to kill intruder
222805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12
Oklahoma Mother, 18, Kills Intruder Breaking Into Her Home While on Phone With 911

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/oklahoma-mother-18-kills-intruder-breaking-into-her-home-while-on-phone-with-911-27777235.html


911 operator told young mother she could not shoot until man entered her home.


She used a gauge shotgun with loaded bullets. One of the man died the moment he entered the house, the other man later turned himself into the police.

911 dispatcher: I can't tell you that you can do that but you do what you got to do to protect your baby.

Oh and she did what she had to do. What a brave young woman. I bet anyone would of done it if the situation calls.

Justice serves. Remember: most dangerous thing in the world is a mother and her son.

Interesting story I've found recently
3432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
wow XD
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Well, that's certainly a heart warming story. But why does the caption say "Pistol packing moma"? I understand that she did in fact have a handgun but she used a 12 gauge so shouldn't that be noted instead of the pistol since it's sort of irrelevant?
93193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
and its all legal, once some steps one foot into your house without any given permission or consent you can kill them.
222805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/4/12 , edited 1/4/12

ZenZaku wrote:

Well, that's certainly a heart warming story. But why does the caption say "Pistol packing moma"? I understand that she did in fact have a handgun but she used a 12 gauge so shouldn't that be noted instead of the pistol since it's sort of irrelevant?


Pretty sure it was a a shotgun , I think the "pistol packing moma" part was just part of a sarcasm used for the news story as being armed as a whole.
222805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

munchthis wrote:

and its all legal, once some steps one foot into your house without any given permission or consent you can kill them.


Yup, self defense = justice. I think they even mentioned it in that video.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Screw it, it's either kill or be killed.
Posted 1/4/12
Justice is served
37635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Burbank Illinois
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
i would have just shot right when they got in my home, as for the pistol packing mama caption, i think they took it from a old song called pistol packing mama by al dexter
Posted 1/4/12
Hmph, interesting.

I'd rather injure them instead of killing them, so they can go to jail. but this is how I feel.
93193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

stark700 wrote:


munchthis wrote:

and its all legal, once some steps one foot into your house without any given permission or consent you can kill them.


Yup, self defense = justice. I think they even mentioned it in that video.


well unless its the actual police coming to arrest you, shooting them would be a bad idea. also she did have a pistol along with the shotgun.
222805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

munchthis wrote:


stark700 wrote:


munchthis wrote:

and its all legal, once some steps one foot into your house without any given permission or consent you can kill them.


Yup, self defense = justice. I think they even mentioned it in that video.


well unless its the actual police coming to arrest you, shooting them would be a bad idea. also she did have a pistol along with the shotgun.


Yes, ur right about that part. Never mess with the police cause in the end, ur dead. I missed out the part about the pistol, think I watched the video a bit too fast when I first viewed it
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Is it bad that I find this story amusing?
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

munchthis wrote:

and its all legal, once some steps one foot into your house without any given permission or consent you can kill them.


What about all those stories where the homeowner was prosecuted for killing an intruder? It is not legal to kill home intruders unless they brandish a weapon.
71614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Online
Posted 1/4/12
There has to be a reasonable assumption of a threat, they don't have to brandish a weapon.

You can't just kill someone for entering your property
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.