• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Does anyone write stories?
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Various- They cal...
Offline
Posted 7 days ago


I've literally been writing stories since I learned to write. My first story in first grade was five pages long, when we were asked to write a page for our journals. This has been an ongoing thing. In fact I may or may not have a place I write stories on a certain art site, if you can find the deviation called scents and senses mike x reader (AOT For the win?) At any rate.. I won't toot my own horn too much. Writing is a passion that fuels my world.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Demacia
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
I enjoy writing a great deal~ I must admit that I started writing due to the massive amount of fanfiction I read. Fanfictions were the first stories I've ever written and although none of them are quite finished, they are so much fun to write. I noticed that a lot of my writings from my younger years were very cliched. Nowadays, my writings consist of a lot more free writing (writings that are inspired on a whim). I have so many on-going stories and I am about to combine all of my writings in a notebook as well as a folder on my desktop.
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
Yeah. I used to be pretty normal and write fantasy/fiction, now I usually write gay porno fanfictions.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Gotham City, Batcave
Offline
Posted 5 days ago
I'm currently working on some attack on titan short stories and starting next month, I'll be publishing them.
Wish me luck.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5 days ago

sensa522 wrote:

I enjoy writing a great deal~ I must admit that I started writing due to the massive amount of fanfiction I read. Fanfictions were the first stories I've ever written and although none of them are quite finished, they are so much fun to write. I noticed that a lot of my writings from my younger years were very cliched. Nowadays, my writings consist of a lot more free writing (writings that are inspired on a whim). I have so many on-going stories and I am about to combine all of my writings in a notebook as well as a folder on my desktop.


This is what I did with my own stories. I have them separated for easy access and identification as well as a folder dedicated to ideas, another for sources, and I've been building up large folders of images to use for inspiration when needed.

So far, I've started 5 stories of my own and completed 2, wrote 1 chapter for another, and started 2 others but never finished. 1 is heavily inspired by Cowboy Bebop but I never got past the opening scene. 3 are in the same fantasy world I've slowly been attempting to develop and one was a stab at romance that worked out quite well.

I posted two in another forum:

Wolfmen - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?367790-Wolfmen
Henrick Gleeson - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?408328-Henrick-Gleeson&p=8547234#post8547234
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Demacia
Offline
Posted 5 days ago

Un_Chat_Noir wrote:


sensa522 wrote:

I enjoy writing a great deal~ I must admit that I started writing due to the massive amount of fanfiction I read. Fanfictions were the first stories I've ever written and although none of them are quite finished, they are so much fun to write. I noticed that a lot of my writings from my younger years were very cliched. Nowadays, my writings consist of a lot more free writing (writings that are inspired on a whim). I have so many on-going stories and I am about to combine all of my writings in a notebook as well as a folder on my desktop.


This is what I did with my own stories. I have them separated for easy access and identification as well as a folder dedicated to ideas, another for sources, and I've been building up large folders of images to use for inspiration when needed.

So far, I've started 5 stories of my own and completed 2, wrote 1 chapter for another, and started 2 others but never finished. 1 is heavily inspired by Cowboy Bebop but I never got past the opening scene. 3 are in the same fantasy world I've slowly been attempting to develop and one was a stab at romance that worked out quite well.

I posted two in another forum:

Wolfmen - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?367790-Wolfmen
Henrick Gleeson - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?408328-Henrick-Gleeson&p=8547234#post8547234


Hi~

That's a brilliant idea~ I sort of have a system going on. I do have a folder for story ideas, one that I kind of need to find. Most of my stories have notebooks for themselves or some loose leaves. One story of mine has about 8 chapters and they're all really long chapters. It's fun and I enjoy reading/writing long chapters more. Most of my stories are Yu Yu Hakusho inspired/related. A couple are Harry Potter inspired and a new one kind of just popped into my head the other day. Some are dream inspired that are set in real life. XD hahah, so many projects going on at the same time. One of these days I just need to sit down and write.
15199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Offline
Posted 5 days ago
I like to write.

But some of these stories might be controversial to some of you...
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

Un_Chat_Noir wrote:


sensa522 wrote:





Hi~

That's a brilliant idea~ I sort of have a system going on. I do have a folder for story ideas, one that I kind of need to find. Most of my stories have notebooks for themselves or some loose leaves. One story of mine has about 8 chapters and they're all really long chapters. It's fun and I enjoy reading/writing long chapters more. Most of my stories are Yu Yu Hakusho inspired/related. A couple are Harry Potter inspired and a new one kind of just popped into my head the other day. Some are dream inspired that are set in real life. XD hahah, so many projects going on at the same time. One of these days I just need to sit down and write.


Yeah, the rest of my computer's files are all similarly organized into folders and sub-folders...and other folders within if necessary lol.

And that's pretty cool! I actually haven't written any fanfiction myself. I have found it somewhat difficult just thinking about it lol. The only universe I've wanted to try and write in is Star Wars. Most of my stuff are original creations taking cues from my favorite settings and stories. I find it more interesting to try and create a setting than actually writing in one . I think it's pretty cool that you have written so much already. School has sucked my dry for the past... 4-5 years and I haven't really written any story of any kind thus far.

Have you taken part in NaNoWriMo by any chance??

22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Demacia
Offline
Posted 5 days ago

Un_Chat_Noir wrote:


Un_Chat_Noir wrote:


sensa522 wrote:





Hi~

That's a brilliant idea~ I sort of have a system going on. I do have a folder for story ideas, one that I kind of need to find. Most of my stories have notebooks for themselves or some loose leaves. One story of mine has about 8 chapters and they're all really long chapters. It's fun and I enjoy reading/writing long chapters more. Most of my stories are Yu Yu Hakusho inspired/related. A couple are Harry Potter inspired and a new one kind of just popped into my head the other day. Some are dream inspired that are set in real life. XD hahah, so many projects going on at the same time. One of these days I just need to sit down and write.


Yeah, the rest of my computer's files are all similarly organized into folders and sub-folders...and other folders within if necessary lol.

And that's pretty cool! I actually haven't written any fanfiction myself. I have found it somewhat difficult just thinking about it lol. The only universe I've wanted to try and write in is Star Wars. Most of my stuff are original creations taking cues from my favorite settings and stories. I find it more interesting to try and create a setting than actually writing in one . I think it's pretty cool that you have written so much already. School has sucked my dry for the past... 4-5 years and I haven't really written any story of any kind thus far.

Have you taken part in NaNoWriMo by any chance??



I've never heard of NaNoWriMo, it sounds interesting though! I don't know, I've always liked fanfiction and I liked having things my way? At the same time, I like to include my own elements. There is certainly enough ideas floating around in my head to write completely original works but fanfiction is fun, hahah. The earliest story I've ever written borrowed elements from Final Fantasy but with original characters. I know what you mean about school XD I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things after graduation.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5 days ago

sensa522 wrote:

I've never heard of NaNoWriMo, it sounds interesting though! I don't know, I've always liked fanfiction and I liked having things my way? At the same time, I like to include my own elements. There is certainly enough ideas floating around in my head to write completely original works but fanfiction is fun, hahah. The earliest story I've ever written borrowed elements from Final Fantasy but with original characters. I know what you mean about school XD I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things after graduation.


It's a worldwide writing competition of sorts that happens annually every November where people are challenged to complete a story past a certain word count (about 75,000)_and winners get a chance to self publish their stories. It's a really neat idea and the community is super friendly and awesome. I tried taking part during a semester but it fell through after a week and a half :tears:. If you have the time I recommend checking it out!

And I can understand wanting to write in an established universe. It already has a set of rules to follow and you are generally aware of them. OH! I did write a short fanfic! How could I forget lol!!! Wooow!! AAAnyways, I have found writing to be an amazing stress reliever. And same here, I am done with school in May and I've been chomping at the bit to get back into writing as well
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Demacia
Offline
Posted 4 days ago

Un_Chat_Noir wrote:


sensa522 wrote:

I've never heard of NaNoWriMo, it sounds interesting though! I don't know, I've always liked fanfiction and I liked having things my way? At the same time, I like to include my own elements. There is certainly enough ideas floating around in my head to write completely original works but fanfiction is fun, hahah. The earliest story I've ever written borrowed elements from Final Fantasy but with original characters. I know what you mean about school XD I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things after graduation.


It's a worldwide writing competition of sorts that happens annually every November where people are challenged to complete a story past a certain word count (about 75,000)_and winners get a chance to self publish their stories. It's a really neat idea and the community is super friendly and awesome. I tried taking part during a semester but it fell through after a week and a half :tears:. If you have the time I recommend checking it out!

And I can understand wanting to write in an established universe. It already has a set of rules to follow and you are generally aware of them. OH! I did write a short fanfic! How could I forget lol!!! Wooow!! AAAnyways, I have found writing to be an amazing stress reliever. And same here, I am done with school in May and I've been chomping at the bit to get back into writing as well


Hahah, well sometimes things slip your mind so you've only written one short fanfic? Therefore its understandable that you might forget about it. XD I'm definitely looking into NaNoWriMo! It looks like so much fun! And I absolutely agree with you on writing being a stress reliever. I do the same thing, a lot of free writing came from moments when I was stressed and instead of just talking it out I wrote it out. It's a wondrous feeling. I'm glad you agree with me on the writing in an established universe. In one sense, ot requires less planning and thinking. Because sometimes too much thinking causes me to feel like ---> can't wait to get back into writing :3 :3
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Hi my name is Walter Cromartie Jr.

I love writing great stories I never seen. I actually am so close to finishing my first comic. I'm hoping people will love it just as much as I have writing it. I have written over 150 small concepts for comics I plan on developing in the next 5 years. I believe I will be considered one of the best comic/story creators of my time. I have a long way to go but I think my first comic will bring me in the writing world with a big bang. I also have a novel coming out in a month or two as well.
25516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere And Ye...
Online
Posted one day ago
I have several stories in progress lol though it takes me forever to get the time to edit them or add to them.

You can always view my writings on my blogs:

Random Writings: iansrandomwritings.blogspot.com

Poetry & Songs: ianspoetryandsongs.blogspot.com
13213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted one day ago
I love to write stories, but I never finish. The only stories I've actually finished were ones I had to do for class. I will write about anything that comes to mind( everything from a dark murder mystery to a Romance). Though most of my stories I write(whether I finish them or not) usually have some kind of message.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 hours ago , edited 15 hours ago
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/extremeeXrement1/1493028/

I specialize in tragedy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.