First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply world meeting
Posted 1/5/12 , edited 1/5/12


-Exes pulls out his hand gun and shoots a nearby flower- needs more action around here!
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

TungKun wrote:



-Exes pulls out his hand gun and shoots a nearby flower- needs more action around here!


alexon said " that why daddy england keep you away from the other" as he keep on drinking his tea
Posted 1/5/12

divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:



-Exes pulls out his hand gun and shoots a nearby flower- needs more action around here!


alexon said " that why daddy england keep you away from the other" as he keep on drinking his tea


-Exes smiles- what if i went into war with everyone in there -smirks-


(gotta go take a nap sleepy rp more later take care sis)
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:



-Exes pulls out his hand gun and shoots a nearby flower- needs more action around here!


alexon said " that why daddy england keep you away from the other" as he keep on drinking his tea


-Exes smiles- what if i went into war with everyone in there -smirks-


(gotta go take a nap sleepy rp more later take care sis)


" i dont care who you started a war with but stay away from Romania" said alexon
(okay)
Posted 1/6/12
-Exes smirks- and what if i dont? -laughs-
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

TungKun wrote:

-Exes smirks- and what if i dont? -laughs-


"i will send my pet after you" said alexon
Posted 1/6/12

divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes smirks- and what if i dont? -laughs-


"i will send my pet after you" said alexon


-Exes laughs- and it will do what exactly?
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes smirks- and what if i dont? -laughs-


"i will send my pet after you" said alexon


-Exes laughs- and it will do what exactly?


"i never asked him" said alexon " just been careful and dont aim for our family"
Posted 1/6/12
-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon
Posted 1/6/12 , edited 1/6/12

divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon


-Exes looks intrigue- where might this house be?
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon


-Exes looks intrigue- where might this house me?


"i will take you there after i say goodbye to romania" said alexon
Posted 1/6/12

divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon


-Exes looks intrigue- where might this house me?


"i will take you there after i say goodbye to romania" said alexon


-Exes follows alexon-
alexon
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/6/12

TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon


-Exes looks intrigue- where might this house me?


"i will take you there after i say goodbye to romania" said alexon


-Exes follows alexon-


"see you later Romania" said alexon walk out the door
(should we go to the home forum}
Posted 1/6/12

divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:


divapireice wrote:


TungKun wrote:

-Exes walks around- what if i get bored?


"the meeting about to end and have you come to the house yet" said alexon


-Exes looks intrigue- where might this house me?


"i will take you there after i say goodbye to romania" said alexon


-Exes follows alexon-


"see you later Romania" said alexon walk out the door
(should we go to the home forum}


(ok lets go)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.