First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do Moderators piss you off?
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
who cares?
Posted 1/5/12

sizar wrote:

who cares?


My thoughts exactly
126469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
Posted 1/5/12
It looks like most everyone is behaving a way they think the Moderators would like? Why so submissive?

Anyway.


Speaking for those without a voice, those too afraid to talk themselves, and those afraid of being humiliated for having a different opinion.


The Great Aero-Mach.
Posted 1/5/12

Aero-Mach wrote:

It looks like most everyone is behaving a way they think the Moderators would like? Why so submissive?

Anyway.


Speaking for those without a voice, those too afraid to talk themselves, and those afraid of being humiliated for having a different opinion.


The Great Aero-Mach.


Because first....your a dumbass
Second your a dumbass
third why would anyone go about hating a mod? shit i got banned plenty of time i dont hate them their just doing their jobs if you hate them thats your own fault
Fourth why do you care so much about what the mods do? obviously you have to much time on your hands
Fifth your a dumbass
126469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

AKidEnraged wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:

It looks like most everyone is behaving a way they think the Moderators would like? Why so submissive?

Anyway.


Speaking for those without a voice, those too afraid to talk themselves, and those afraid of being humiliated for having a different opinion.


The Great Aero-Mach.


Because first....your a dumbass
Second your a dumbass
third why would anyone go about hating a mod? shit i got banned plenty of time i dont hate them their just doing their jobs if you hate them thats your own fault
Fourth why do you care so much about what the mods do? obviously you have to much time on your hands
Fifth your a dumbass


That's a pretty shitty job lol
Posted 1/5/12

OshareCuPCakEe wrote:


AKidEnraged wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:

It looks like most everyone is behaving a way they think the Moderators would like? Why so submissive?

Anyway.


Speaking for those without a voice, those too afraid to talk themselves, and those afraid of being humiliated for having a different opinion.


The Great Aero-Mach.


Because first....your a dumbass
Second your a dumbass
third why would anyone go about hating a mod? shit i got banned plenty of time i dont hate them their just doing their jobs if you hate them thats your own fault
Fourth why do you care so much about what the mods do? obviously you have to much time on your hands
Fifth your a dumbass


That's a pretty shitty job lol


hey if it keep the trolls and idiots at pay i wont complain =/ still they do TECHNICALLY get paid doing this
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12 , edited 1/5/12

choieraebin wrote:

Where's chrome_mist ? she likes to report shit to moderators




So tell me.
What does my "reporting" have to do with my hate for the moderators?



AKidEnraged wrote:

still they do TECHNICALLY get paid doing this


No, they don't.

17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

Aero-Mach wrote:

It looks like most everyone is behaving a way they think the Moderators would like? Why so submissive?

Anyway.


Speaking for those without a voice, those too afraid to talk themselves, and those afraid of being humiliated for having a different opinion.


The Great Aero-Mach.






Posted 1/5/12

chrome_mist wrote:


choieraebin wrote:

Where's chrome_mist ? she likes to report shit to moderators




So tell me.
What does my "reporting" have to do with my hate for the moderators?



AKidEnraged wrote:

still they do TECHNICALLY get paid doing this


No, they don't.



lol well dont they get a membership that some form of payment
126469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

AKidEnraged wrote:

lol well dont they get a membership that some form of payment



I find that hard to believe...
Posted 1/5/12

OshareCuPCakEe wrote:


AKidEnraged wrote:

lol well dont they get a membership that some form of payment



I find that hard to believe...


lol eh anyway it keep em busy
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

AKidEnraged wrote:

lol well dont they get a membership that some form of payment


I'm not sure but I remember AHTL
saying he wanted a job here that actually pays.

And there are also moderators who aren't Premium members.

Posted 1/5/12

chrome_mist wrote:


AKidEnraged wrote:

lol well dont they get a membership that some form of payment


I'm not sure but I remember AHTL
saying he wanted a job here that actually pays.

And there are also moderators who aren't Premium members.



ohh o.o then why be one? seems liek a waste of time xD
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

AKidEnraged wrote:

ohh o.o then why be one? seems liek a waste of time xD


Power and authority.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.