1. Be friendly to everyone and avoid fights/arguments.
2. NO advertising of any other group without proper affiliation.
3. Report problems or errors to high ranking officers (MODs).
4. Keep the forums PG-13.
5. Bad Mouth/Cursing/Any kind of profanity will be deleted/removed!
6. Pornography, and/or indecent photos are NOT allowed!
7. Discrimination of races is highly prohibited!
8. Before you post on each forum thread, kindly read the first post for the rules in each game.
9. Avoid flaming/cursing in the wall and forums. (to put it straight, do not be a "forum troll").
10. ALWAYS respect the moderators.
11. You do NOT have the right to warn people unless you are a MOD.
12. Do NOT make any inappropriate forums that will cause harmful effects on our group goals and ethics.
13. Members should respect each other.
14. And last but not the least, ENJOY and have FUN ;D
1. ALWAYS read the first post.
2. Forum Games are NOT a Place for Arguing/Swearing/Disturbing/Annoying People.
3. Strictly follow each forum game rules.
4. The Forum Moderators & the rest of the amjc crew can question each member who had posted a wrong reply/answer in each forum thread.
5. NO double posting! (except shout out loud forum)
6. Avoid flaming/cursing in the wall and forums.
7. Avoid flaming/cursing in the wall and forums. (to put it straight, do not be a "forum troll").
8. Stupidity and foolishness are NOT allowed in the forums.
9. Someone not following the rules on each first post will be warned.
10. Don't start a new topic/game unless you ask permission from the chairman. And make sure you ask permission if it's not your idea.
:: - THE GOLDEN RULE :: -
NO POKEMON HATERS ALLOWED AT ALL ~!
1. Put your pictures in SPOILERS or your request will be skipped.
2. LOW QUALITY PICTURES WILL BE SKIPPED.
3. COPYRIGHTED PICTURES ARE SKIPPED!
4. Do not request for a specific mod.
5. Don’t ask for twin avatars!
6. If you have complaints or you want modifications on your avatar, send a PM to the mod that made your request.
7. NO CHATTING! ( not even “thank you” posts – use the PM for that )
8. Use the avatars we make for at least two days!
9. Membership Card is required for a Avatar Request
Make sure you have correctly and completely filled-out the Request Form!