First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Where are you lost?
Posted 1/5/12
So this is where we can get creative~

SCENARIO ONE-
Since you are lost and in need for help, please explain your environment.
Some people could've came here because they are Navigationally or Emotionally lost- maybe both!

i.e.
- I am in a desert, where there are no other nomads around.
- I feel really alone right now, nobody understands me.

Yeah my explanations were pretty lame :/ But you get the idea ^^ Make it longer if you'd like.

SCENARIO TWO-
Save the person above you, or anywhere. You can save more than one person. Please quote if possible : )
Wanderer(Member)
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
brains.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12
Nice thread ^^

I am currently...
in an endless graveyard.
*rustle rustle*
O_O
Posted 1/5/12
~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!
Wanderer(Member)
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
brains.
Offline
Posted 1/5/12

KurroiRen wrote:

~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!


"Please quote if possible : )"
Ahem, didn't follow your own rules!!
I still forgive you though xD
Posted 1/6/12

-KyZombiE- wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!


"Please quote if possible : )"
Ahem, didn't follow your own rules!!
I still forgive you though xD


Sorry.. :/
Posted 1/12/12

KurroiRen wrote:

~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!


pics u both up in a helicopter n crashes on the top of a volcano
Posted 1/16/12

CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!


pics u both up in a helicopter n crashes on the top of a volcano


<save the three of them while I was swimming in the volcano... We end up in china.>
Posted 1/17/12
can we post more than once?
Posted 1/17/12
Probably. It earns us more points in this group and for ourselves
Posted 1/17/12

DangerousFaults wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

~Saves Zombie~chan!~

Now we are in an unknown town!


pics u both up in a helicopter n crashes on the top of a volcano


<save the three of them while I was swimming in the volcano... We end up in china.>


we all go to ask chinese man for direction n go to japan ""_""
Posted 1/17/12
XD All I understood was Konichiwa and Gomenasai o.o
Posted 1/17/12
really?i thought he was speaking spanish?
Posted 1/18/12
~goes to them and doesn't save them, runs off to buy souvenirs~ xD
Posted 1/18/12
""_""
Posted 1/26/12
~runs back to them~
....
...
...
....

~steals lollipop boy's lollipop then runs back to the stores~

Sayonara (meaning bye) xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.