First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions ^^
Posted 1/17/12
mo chan and iam, a girl and i luv talking to peps
iam 11
i goty lost a while ago
iam lost in a mind field
Posted 1/29/12
Autumn is my name~
With fourteen years of age~
I got lost in the wheel of seasons because I stepped in the wrong season~
and I thought this group looked interesting :3
Posted 2/10/12
1.DJ
2.16, Hideyoshi
3.lost my destination and i return to this group
4.the same from no.3
5.i joined this group because i return

i`m back guys, Zeta986 is Destinyjudgement
Posted 4/5/12
i was here before
Posted 4/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:

i was here before :P


Welcome back~! ~throws confetti in the air~
Posted 4/5/12

KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

i was here before :P


Welcome back~! ~throws confetti in the air~ :lol:


~eats confetti~ thnk u
Posted 4/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

i was here before :P


Welcome back~! ~throws confetti in the air~ :lol:


~eats confetti~ thnk u


Oh, uh.. you're welcome xD
Is that what rebels eat? O_o (lol do you still remember that? hahaha)
Posted 4/5/12

KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

i was here before :P


Welcome back~! ~throws confetti in the air~ :lol:


~eats confetti~ thnk u


Oh, uh.. you're welcome xD
Is that what rebels eat? O_o (lol do you still remember that? hahaha)


ya i still remember lol, no rebels eat nachos n kool-aid, i just eat confetti
Posted 4/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

i was here before :P


Welcome back~! ~throws confetti in the air~ :lol:


~eats confetti~ thnk u


Oh, uh.. you're welcome xD
Is that what rebels eat? O_o (lol do you still remember that? hahaha)


ya i still remember lol, no rebels eat nachos n kool-aid, i just eat confetti


Oh right right I think lollipop boy died .__.
Posted 4/5/12
really? oh well it was bound to happen
Posted 4/5/12
:O How'd you know??~
Posted 4/5/12
maybe i killed him? >:3
Posted 4/5/12
~loud gasp~
Posted 4/5/12
mwahahahaa
Posted 4/5/12
Omg~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.