First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The world meeting
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/9/12


"im right next to serbia"
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/9/12

divapireice wrote:



"im right next to serbia"

Ireland: Oh! So what does it feel like to be Living next to other countries? I'm an Island so I don't know the wiser!

Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 1/9/12

Englandfangirlforever wrote:


divapireice wrote:



"im right next to serbia"

Ireland: Oh! So what does it feel like to be Living next to other countries? I'm an Island so I don't know the wiser!



Romaina said "it is nice"
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/9/12

divapireice wrote:


Englandfangirlforever wrote:


divapireice wrote:



"im right next to serbia"

Ireland: Oh! So what does it feel like to be Living next to other countries? I'm an Island so I don't know the wiser!



Romaina said "it is nice"

Ire: It must be...instead of always being alone...*looks sadly into space*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/9/12
Norway strolled in and took his seat. He glanced around the room looking for a very familiar face, finding nothing he just sat and kept quiet.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Norway strolled in and took his seat. He glanced around the room looking for a very familiar face, finding nothing he just sat and kept quiet.


Ireland looked around and sees a new country and she stares at him....Suddenly remembering a name she blurts out
Ire: OI! Your an nordic country right?
She winced, not the introduction she was planing on.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
"....." Norway glanced toward the country who blurted out the question. He tilted his head as an affirmative, he looked at Ireland with his blue eyes, observing her.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"....." Norway glanced toward the country who blurted out the question. He tilted his head as an affirmative, he looked at Ireland with his blue eyes, observing her.


"Eh heh heh" Ireland laughs, scared. "M-my name is Ireland.." She said uneasy, worrying about how her conversation was turning one sided.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
"Norway." the blond replied. He wasn't usually one to talk but when necessary he will but unfortunate for the other, it'd only be a few word answers. He usually left all the talking to his counterpart, Denmark, who was presently absent.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Norway." the blond replied. He wasn't usually one to talk but when necessary he will but unfortunate for the other, it'd only be a few word answers. He usually left all the talking to his counterpart, Denmark, who was presently absent.


A chill was sent up her spine, she had never heard a voice as cold as that! But that hasn't stopped her when talking to her friend russia before, even when that purple aura has flown around him. "So how are things Norway?" She said feeling that, again he would answer with one word.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
"Been better." Norway muttered. He kept glancing at the door, waiting for his loud companion to come bustling in.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Been better." Norway muttered. He kept glancing at the door, waiting for his loud companion to come bustling in.


Ireland noticed Norway glancing at the door and started to follow his eyes. Her head started swinging more and more exaggerating until he glanced back at her and she froze. "W-who are you w-waiting for..." She asked trying to get to know him.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
"Danmark/" he replied in his own language.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Danmark/" he replied in his own language.


Ireland tilted her head she heard him say something but not in any langue she knew "What?" Then she thought for awhile as Norway looked at her in a way saying "Come on" The she realized who he was talking about. "Denmark?"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
Norway tilted his head as a yes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.