First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What shall this group be of?
Posted 1/20/12
entertainment
Posted 1/20/12
^ agreed
Posted 1/26/12
Wait so Caity~chan agrees on Entertainment and being lost? @_@

So it's lost people being entertained?
Wanderer(Member)
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Outside the space...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

DestinyJudgement wrote:

entertainment


Oi entertainment ka diyan mawala ka na. lol
Posted 1/27/12

whoamiz wrote:


DestinyJudgement wrote:

entertainment


Oi entertainment ka diyan mawala ka na. lol


You're Filipino? (Filipino po? ^^)


Wanderer(Member)
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Outside the space...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Yes I am ( Oo )
Posted 1/27/12
Oooooohhhh cool ^^
Wanderer(Member)
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Dang . waffles. me want it.
Posted 1/29/12

KurroiRen wrote:

Wait so Caity~chan agrees on Entertainment and being lost? @_@

So it's lost people being entertained?


ya we can have pole dancers lol jking
Posted 1/30/12

CaityOCat wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Wait so Caity~chan agrees on Entertainment and being lost? @_@

So it's lost people being entertained?


ya we can have pole dancers lol jking


LOL!!!! Lollipop Boy would probably be amused be that xD
Posted 1/31/12
lol i think lollipop boy is the bear creepin in the back
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.