First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Role playing part 1: Tokyo
Posted 1/15/12
"I don't know who you are and don't really care."She says matter a factly.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

"I don't know who you are and don't really care."She says matter a factly.
i am katsu of the head busters and uhhh * scratchs back of my head * you are kinda cute

Posted 1/15/12
"Well,I am Kisara leader of the bloody thorns,and I don't make friends with my enemy's I get rid of them."Kisara walks off.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

"Well,I am Kisara leader of the bloody thorns,and I don't make friends with my enemy's I get rid of them."Kisara walks off.
* whistle's * damn a ball of fire katsu likey * skates off and does a back flip and grinds down hill on the curb

Posted 1/15/12
Kisara continues to walk,"Wonder why their are so many mafia people around today?"
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

Kisara continues to walk,"Wonder why their are so many mafia people around today?"
meets up with my crew hey every one * they throw me a bat * alright you ready to bust sum heads head buster's * they all yell super load hell ya *

Posted 1/15/12
Robin dials a on her self phone and a voice answers,"Yes master?"she then replies,"I think its time we show some thugs who's teretory this is and have some fun."
"Yes mam.right away.I'll send a nice welcome party"answers a boy on the other side of the line,a young man standing in a room of dead mafia members spinning a knife.
Kisara walks over to the head busters and smiles,"Hey boys do you wanna have some fun?"
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

Robin dials a on her self phone and a voice answers,"Yes master?"she then replies,"I think its time we show some thugs who's teretory this is and have some fun."
"Yes mam.right away.I'll send a nice welcome party"answers a boy on the other side of the line,a young man standing in a room of dead mafia members spinning a knife.
Kisara walks over to the head busters and smiles,"Hey boys do you wanna have some fun?"


Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

Robin dials a on her self phone and a voice answers,"Yes master?"she then replies,"I think its time we show some thugs who's teretory this is and have some fun."
"Yes mam.right away.I'll send a nice welcome party"answers a boy on the other side of the line,a young man standing in a room of dead mafia members spinning a knife.
Kisara walks over to the head busters and smiles,"Hey boys do you wanna have some fun?"
* points at you * hey i know you your the girl with the awesome body and cute eyes * skates over to you and gets in your face * wat the hell do you want though

Posted 1/15/12
"What makes you think I have any ultier motives,I am just greeting visitors in my territory."her smile turns into an evil grin.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

"What makes you think I have any ultier motives,I am just greeting visitors in my territory."her smile turns into an evil grin.
cuz i never said anything about ultier motives plus when i was younger my older brother told me about your little thorn bush

Posted 1/15/12
"Well then you should remember roses may be pretty,but if your not careful you might get pricked."all of a sudden four teenagers appear two girls and two boys each holding their own weapons.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

"Well then you should remember roses may be pretty,but if your not careful you might get pricked."all of a sudden four teenagers appear two girls and two boys each holding their own weapons.
* laughs * my brother ran threw your whole damn gang before maybe you remember kuryu will i am his little brother and i am far from being some pussy walking around * smirks and spins the bat on my hand then gets in fighting stance with it *

Posted 1/15/12
"WELL let's just say this rose bush is in full bloom."one of the girls throw her a wooden katana.
Member
38071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / BREAK INTO INSAINTY
Offline
Posted 1/15/12

rosered6955 wrote:

"WELL let's just say this rose bush is in full bloom."one of the girls throw her a wooden katana.
bring it * a limo appears and a man comes out that looks like katsu but older and he opens a brif case and pulls out a ak47 and more men come out with ak 47 to and he points the gun in the ally we are in * Glad to meet you all again now put down your weapons before we kill all of you and girl with the hot head and little brother you to will come with me understand

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.