Remove this ad
Post Reply Would You Want To Be A Space Pirate?
Member
37775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Across from Cafe...
Offline
Posted 1/8/12
Kicking off this series with a simple but obvious question: If you could, would you want to be a space pirate?
Posted 1/9/12
I'd love to be one as cool & majorly kick-ass as what Marika is gonna be for sure!
34441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Pole, AK
Offline
Posted 1/9/12
Being a space pirate, one name comes to mind. Captain Harlock. I think it'd be awesome to be one.
63621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
Of course, because when you're a professional pirate ... you don't have to wear a suit.
Member
37775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Across from Cafe...
Offline
Posted 1/10/12

Yotsuya wrote:

Being a space pirate, one name comes to mind. Captain Harlock. I think it'd be awesome to be one.


Heh, true. Actually I am quite sure the whole purpose of this series is basically to be a love letter to 80's SciFi anime and characters like Captain Harlock.

34441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Pole, AK
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

Nick_Toryu wrote:
Heh, true. Actually I am quite sure the whole purpose of this series is basically to be a love letter to 80's SciFi anime and characters like Captain Harlock.



Quite so, with the credentials behind this series, the only thing I'm wondering about is its source material as I've never read the light novels. Either way, I'm definitely wondering what kind of space pirates we're all in for.
Member
37775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Across from Cafe...
Offline
Posted 1/11/12

Yotsuya wrote:

Quite so, with the credentials behind this series, the only thing I'm wondering about is its source material as I've never read the light novels. Either way, I'm definitely wondering what kind of space pirates we're all in for.


I honestly don't know either, I am assuming Marika is more concerned with having adventure then stealing and fighting. No matter what, this is going to be a fun series.

23266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/12
i would love to be one flying into space and fighting enemies it wuld be frecking awesome
22938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 2/2/12
if i was in Gintama I would be. I'd love to be a part of Harusame tribe honestly.
You must be logged in to post.