First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Ano Natsu de Matteru/Waiting in the Summer Discussions
44628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
I can't say that this is a particularly good anime, but I can't stop watching it because I have a sweet tooth for light comedy romances.
41596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/12

stark700 wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I actually think its Mio <--> Tetsuro. I dont think he clearly expressed who he was after.

Kinda doubt it as I have not seen Tetsuro shown any clear signs of feelings to Mio thus far. Correct me if I'm wrong thou as my memory's a bit vague from the first episode.

But based on Mio's reaction when she squeezed Remon's shoulder with a bit of extra force this latest episode, it shows that she definitely has feelings for Tetsuro. Just not sure about vice and versa.

On the topic of Remon again, I started watching Onegai Twins lately and there's a character in there that is nearly the exact duplicate of her:

Similar height, similar style of hair, similar mischievous personality, she even mutters "ufufu"


watch Onegai Teacher it is a prequel to Onegai and you will see alot of similarities not just Remon
229061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/12/12

animewatcher311 wrote:

watch Onegai Teacher it is a prequel to Onegai and you will see alot of similarities not just Remon

I have seen Onegai Teacher before but vaguely remember it since I watched it a long time ago. I'll rewatch it sometimes this year and see the comparion if Remon in it to Onegai Twins ;o
229061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/13/12 , edited 2/13/12
Latest episode 6. Picking up from last episode, Ichika hears about Kanna's indirect confession from Tetsuro.

The group takes a trip to Okinawa (for film making).


Yup, fun in the sun.


And a new rival appears. Oh, this is kinda interesting but Kaito's childhood nickname is "Umi". I think Umi means sea or ocean in Japanese.


Another character is also introduced and now we have a complex love polygon

Let's make this even more complicated. The two new girls become new actresses for the movie. And now, we have a a great movie. Inb4 cat fights.

49579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
I like Mio-chans surprise attack on the short-haired aggressive girl. lol <3
47117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
I love the new additions to the anime. God, I heard of love triangles, but this is just huge now.

I kinda wish there was another boy character, specifically for Remon, even though I bet she is probably an alien of some sort
229061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

superluccix wrote:

I kinda wish there was another boy character, specifically for Remon, even though I bet she is probably an alien of some sort

Same tbh. I'm more curious on which of her movies will make it on the big screens thou. They've shot at least two movies up to this episode by now.
49579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
I called it on Remon being an alien one the first two pages. I also said Mio and Tetsuro were in love with each other... and unless that guys a complete moron, he will be falling for her. I know that doesnt count since hes probly horny for Kanna... but theres also still a possibility since I dont think he actually came out and said "I like Kanna."
229061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
Wait, Tetsuro likes Mio? Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any signs of him showing this. I don't believe he said "I like Kanna" yet but right now, I think he's going for Kanna rather than Mio.

Anyways, going to be some major misunderstandings next episode



49579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
You didnt see the ending of #6? Mio on top of Tetsuro? If he wasnt aware of her feelings before then, he certainly is now. If anything he is going to have confused feelings if he does like Kanna, with Mio practically screaming she likes him.

It will definitely be interesting to see how it all plays out. I wouldnt mind dating a real life Mio myself.... shes so sweet and cute.
41596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/17/12
I am more worried abotu the fact that the girl fell off the bed and knocked rinnion out. If they follow the scheme of onegai teacher when marie got knocked out in the first episode and the ship went out of control i am afraid thats what will happen here
80260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

You didnt see the ending of #6? Mio on top of Tetsuro? If he wasnt aware of her feelings before then, he certainly is now. If anything he is going to have confused feelings if he does like Kanna, with Mio practically screaming she likes him.

It will definitely be interesting to see how it all plays out. I wouldnt mind dating a real life Mio myself.... shes so sweet and cute. :)


I think he was shocked that she wasn't wearing underwear.
49579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
Animewatcher does have a point, Rinon activated something when rapist-girl landed on him. Maybe everyone will find out Ichika is an alien next episode. :x
76326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Toronto
Online
Posted 2/18/12

superluccix wrote:

I love the new additions to the anime. God, I heard of love triangles, but this is just huge now.

I kinda wish there was another boy character, specifically for Remon, even though I bet she is probably an alien of some sort


forget love triangles even Anime from twenty years ago was not a afraid of love dodecahedrons.

80260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Animewatcher does have a point, Rinon activated something when rapist-girl landed on him. Maybe everyone will find out Ichika is an alien next episode. :x


I agree something is going to go wrong with the ship, but I don't think Ichika will be exposed yet. And Remon has to be an alien as well. I'd love to know what her real plan is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.