First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Ano Natsu de Matteru/Waiting in the Summer Discussions
215021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/20/12
Latest episode 7. Movie shooting continues:


Girls' fight:


And...LOL, Remon did it again:

^You go girl!



The traditional Japanese festival next episode.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
How the heck are you seeing this two days ahead? Downloads? >.>
215021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/20/12 , edited 2/20/12
^
Ya lol. I think it's a one day delay from when CR streams it. I do watch it on CR sometimes thou and I think another show that has a stream delay that I watch is The Familiar of Zero F*.
41590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/12
So I was right about the ship doing something but we wont know what until next episode. although i know i sound like a broken record referencing onagai teacher but back in the first ep when marie was knocked out i remember mizho sensi saying the ship was trying to return home so my prediction is the ship is trying to return home but i might be completely wrong
79737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

animewatcher311 wrote:

So I was right about the ship doing something but we wont know what until next episode. although i know i sound like a broken record referencing onagai teacher but back in the first ep when marie was knocked out i remember mizho sensi saying the ship was trying to return home so my prediction is the ship is trying to return home but i might be completely wrong


No, it looks completely right. It was flying off into the distance, after all. But, like you said, we won't know for sure until next episode.

Remon is so delightfully evil. And to be an alien. She wasn't in that room when Kanna first entered and then was suddenly there.

Nopan used as a plot point is still cracking me up. Go Mio. You definitely have his attention.
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 2/23/12 , edited 2/23/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I called it on Remon being an alien one the first two pages. I also said Mio and Tetsuro were in love with each other... and unless that guys a complete moron, he will be falling for her. I know that doesnt count since hes probly horny for Kanna... but theres also still a possibility since I dont think he actually came out and said "I like Kanna."


stark700 wrote:

Wait, Tetsuro likes Mio? Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any signs of him showing this. I don't believe he said "I like Kanna" yet but right now, I think he's going for Kanna rather than Mio.

Anyways, going to be some major misunderstandings next episode

I have felt that Tetsuro was into Mio the whole time. I realize that Mio thinks he is into Kanna and is actively trying to help Kanna win over Kaito as some sort of "noble self-sacrifice" thing, but I think that she is mistaken and he has always been sweet on Mio but too shy to actually hit on a girl he really likes, the playboy thing being a front that he only pulls with girls that he doesn't really care about.

I get the distinct feeling that poor Kanna is the hypotenuse in to different right triangles. An impressive feat, to say the least! Maybe she will end up with Remon? LOL!

Of course, I could be wrong...

As for misunderstandings in the next episode (referring to episode 7), it turned out that many misunderstandings were cleared up instead! It was a great episode and explained a lot, especially about the scenes with Mio at home!
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
Remon had better be an alien... she fits the whole theme perfectly. And shes evil. So deliciously evil. I love her so much. xD

As I said before, I think Tetsuro is into Mio also for the reasons that Zensunni mentioned. But also because of a vibe I got when I saw how they intereacted when the show first started. :)

Kanna x Remon would be an interesting yuri coupling. hehe
215021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/23/12

Zensunni wrote:

I have to say that the part of Tetsuro playing the "playboy" role is most likely correct as he is a down to earth type of guy (based on from what I've seen). So, in the end, he might actually end up with Mio. If not, Remon LOL. Inb4 yuri but seriously though, I'm interested to see what will happen next.

Also, kinda hoping to see some of the movies that they produced on the big screen later in the series.


79737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

stark700 wrote:

I have to say that the part of Tetsuro playing the "playboy" role is most likely correct as he is a down to earth type of guy (based on from what I've seen). So, in the end, he might actually end up with Mio. If not, Remon LOL. Inb4 yuri but seriously though, I'm interested to see what will happen next.


Personally, I don't think he's feigning his interest in Kanna. But, I definitely agree he's going to end up with Mio.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to Kanna. I feel bad for her.


stark700 wrote:
Also, kinda hoping to see some of the movies that they produced on the big screen later in the series.


I'm fairly certain we'll see the finished movie in the final episode.
41590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

deadpanditto wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I have to say that the part of Tetsuro playing the "playboy" role is most likely correct as he is a down to earth type of guy (based on from what I've seen). So, in the end, he might actually end up with Mio. If not, Remon LOL. Inb4 yuri but seriously though, I'm interested to see what will happen next.


Personally, I don't think he's feigning his interest in Kanna. But, I definitely agree he's going to end up with Mio.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to Kanna. I feel bad for her.


stark700 wrote:
Also, kinda hoping to see some of the movies that they produced on the big screen later in the series.


I'm fairly certain we'll see the finished movie in the final episode.


I have a feeling that at least one person will end up alone. I dont count remon in this bcus i dont think she is interested in love i think she just likes to mess with ppl. plus how in the heck is she old enough get buy alcohol lol
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
I think legal age for alcohol is different in different areas of Japan, just dont quote me on it.
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I think legal age for alcohol is different in different areas of Japan, just dont quote me on it. :)

But it NEVER drops to the 'first year High School' age! One of the light novels I read mentioned 20 as the drinking age, but I have also heard 19 and 18, so you may be right that it depends on the region.
215021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/23/12
Ya, one person will definitely end up alone in the series by the final episode. My guess will be Nanami Kirishima thou lol, Tetsuro's older sister.
41590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

stark700 wrote:

Ya, one person will definitely end up alone in the series by the final episode. My guess will be Nanami Kirishima thou lol, Tetsuro's older sister.


lol i wasnt even thinking about the older side characters i was meaning between the six main characters
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

stark700 wrote:

Ya, one person will definitely end up alone in the series by the final episode. My guess will be Nanami Kirishima thou lol, Tetsuro's older sister.


why so?
honestly though the final series won't be complete to the manga, so they could pull a huge string
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.